Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Are African Americans Qualified To Be A Mixed Race Or Are They Not Mixed Enough? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are African Americans Qualified To Be A Mixed Race Or Are They Not Mixed Enough? (562 Views)

Oore Of Mobaland: Only Person Who's Qualified To Break The News Of Ooni's Death / Which Lineage Should A Mixed Child Take? / Getting Overcharged In Shops Based On race or socio economic class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are African Americans Qualified To Be A Mixed Race Or Are They Not Mixed Enough? by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2013
Can you all give me examples and explain into depth why ........and also I wanted to know here personally is a picture of my dad when he was younger... does he look mixed to you all... and also what part of Africa you all think he fits best with and specifically what tribe? https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/601229_253719014785180_2074050954_n.jpg

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Judge Me / Is It Good For NURTW To Be Using Nigeria National Flag As Uniform / First Nigerian Android Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.