Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Live And Work Legally In Canada - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Live And Work Legally In Canada (3233 Views)

180k Job Offer (fresh Graduate) Or Paid Master Degree In Canada By Parent? / Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! / Live And Work In Kuwait! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live And Work Legally In Canada by abipals: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2013
There are thousand of job in canada..professional job and mere job....if u hav interest comment in dis forum and i will givee you all d necessary information to start the processing...........
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by abipals: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2013
this is really...give it a try
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by gentlepal: 9:19am On Dec 16, 2013
abipals: this is really...give it a try
am interested give me de details
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by Alenkakent(m): 9:21am On Dec 16, 2013
Let's hear the details... A lot of people are interested as long as its legit
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by Meridien09(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by phammoy: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2013
Kindly send details to ayofemi7@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by zinaunreal(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2013
abipals: There are thousand of job in canada..professional job and mere job....if u hav interest comment in dis forum and i will givee you all d necessary information to start the processing...........

THE GREAT SCAM RUNnnnnn!
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by ermycrin(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2013
Emmanuelakintunde15@yahoo.com
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by ephirnath(f): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2013
Send me details too, abeg. mojinath@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by debbie(f): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2013
Some people are very funny,after displaying your mail address here,tomorrow you will come and start asking when and where you applied for one job,that they sent you an invitation or congratulatory message....asking whether it is real or fake...una no de tire? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by Taiwo20(m): 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ok. I'm interested
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by omobadurella(m): 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
debbie: Some people are very funny,after displaying your mail address here,tomorrow you will come and start asking when and where you applied for one job,that they sent you an invitation or congratulatory message....asking whether it is real or fake...una no de tire? embarassed
God go bless u... D guy no even ask for mail ooh... Dem b learners
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by Mintayo(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
I am interested.
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by laidthrice(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Am interested
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by obinna002: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin Can't stop laughing
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by solidman59(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Plz some1 should do well and send d details to babeless2003@yahoo.com, thank u so much
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by solidman59(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Plz someone shld do well to send the details to babeless2003@yahoo.com, thanks ppl
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by dasrackhor(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
pls send me the detail bt it shud be FOC if its genuine..my email:davson4realluv@gmail.com
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by Fabsfm: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pls i need detaits femfabs@yahoo.com
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by horlanrewhajhu(m): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hit me up,kinda of interested!Obl4real_2001@yahoo.com
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by royalsweetness(f): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2013
Nigerians and their father christmas mentality. This is real life people, there is no father christmas anywhere waiting to hand you out all your heart desires free of charge. If you want to live and work in Canada, find go to the Canadian visa website, find out the requirements and do it yourself. Stop begging a fraud to defraud you. Lazy graduates!

1 Like

Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by debbie(f): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2013
All i see here is a bunch of lazy and greedy people,where on earth will you just get things so easy and quick.Where is the wisdom? why drop you mail here because you want it fast? please wake up my people....i dont want someone that will come here tomorrow complaining of one scam or the other,or asking how real or fake something is. WISE UP
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by abipals: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2013
FOR FULL INFORMATION ABOUT LEGALLY WORK IN CANADA CHECK DIS LINK gocee.gnbo.com.ng........if it does notwork mail me back
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2013
abipals: FOR FULL INFORMATION ABOUT LEGALLY WORK IN CANADA CHECK DIS LINK gocee.gnbo.com.ng........if it does notwork mail me back

Same old technique. A clear case of fraud.
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by royalsweetness(f): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2013
abipals: FOR FULL INFORMATION ABOUT LEGALLY WORK IN CANADA CHECK DIS LINK gocee.gnbo.com.ng........if it does notwork mail me back
why don't you take this to the travel section or are you tired of getting banned?

1 Like

Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by abipals: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2013
DIS IS MY NUMBER 07064696295
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by abipals: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2013
DIS IS NOT FRAUD....U CAN COME TO ME TO GET THE STUFF....
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by abipals: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2013
some ppl cant see road because they believe they are wise..............dis is real link if u want to travel to canada.......this is not fake check gocee.gnbo.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by Cherez: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
chellypaul@fast mail.fm
thank u Sir
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by mrking3(m): 12:13am On Dec 18, 2013
Some Nigerian Graduates can be very dumb and gullible!! Shakes my Head!! To think some of you are already falling for this cheap Scam!!! If the Poster is honest and sincere about this Canada stuff why don't he download the full details of how it works here on Nairaland? Why is he directing you guys to his private blog? And to some of you that have already fallen prey to this fraudsters by exposing your email addy here, I hope you won't come later to ask how you applied for so so job? Don't come here to find out what the coy is/are into when they start to bombard you with fraudulent interview invites. Enough said !!!
Re: Live And Work Legally In Canada by barilera(f): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2014
Pls send me d details.thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting / Graduate Recruitment At Kranite Nigeria Limited / Get D Nestle Application Format Here !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.