Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Weeweechu!busted (source- CBJ) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Weeweechu!busted (source- CBJ) (778 Views)

EMEKA And NKIRU Doing WEEWEECHU At The Beach Side. / Boy And Girl Do WEEWEECHU In Style / Weeweechu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weeweechu!busted (source- CBJ) by Angel778(f): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2013
Akpors and Ekaitte were taking a romantic walk down the beach one cool nite.
Akpors grabs Ekaitte's hands, draws her closer to him, kisses her and says,
"Baby! You know i so much love you. There's no one here. Its just us. Lets do WEEWEECHU."
Ekaitte looks around and says,
'My love, i dont want to do WEEWEECHU please. Lets just hold hands and cuddle. Akpors agrees.
After a while, Akpors asks again,
Oh baby! Please my love! Lets do WEEWEECHU!"
Ekaitte replies: Baby'm, dont rush me. I dont want to do it. I just want to be wrapped in your arms."
Akpors calms down.
After a longer while, Akpors cant take it any longer.
He says,
"My heartbeat, its not fair oh! Lets do WEEWEECHU NAH! Since last year oh!
Ekaitte reluctantly agrees!
....... So Akpors immediately grabs her closer to him, hugs her tight, brings out the guitar strapped to his back and they both start singing:

Weecechu ameri christmas..
Weewechu ameri
Christmaaaaaaas... ..Ana a happy nu year!"
NTOOR... See ur dirty mind. Wat were u thinkng weewechu was?

(1) (Reply)

Main Stream For Watch The Expendables 3 / ? / The Two Football Wizards That Can Help Man U In These Trying Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.