Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Please Who Can Interpret This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Who Can Interpret This Dream (489 Views)

TRINITARIANS, How Do You Honestly Interpret This Verse In The Bible? / Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me / I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Interpret This Dream by piero2u(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
Throughout this year I have been having this dream where I find myself in a place that looks like a big hotel. In that place I see alot of people both the people I know and can recognise, like friends and distant relations and also people I don't recognise. I get introduced to new people and we have serious conversations in the dream.when I wake up I forget what happens in the dream.
Things like this don't usually bother me but since this dream is recurring, I think it's time to start asking questions.
Re: Please Who Can Interpret This Dream by omiobo: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
piero2u: Throughout this year I have been having this dream where I find myself in a place that looks like a big hotel. In that place I see alot of people both the people I know and can recognise, like friends and distant relations and also people I don't recognise. I get introduced to new people and we have serious conversations in the dream.when I wake up I forget what happens in the dream.
Things like this don't usually bother me but since this dream is recurring, I think it's time to start asking questions.
You have to remember the dream fully before it can be interpreted. As it is now,it doesn't make much sense except you can describe there environment you found yourself and go into details of the conversation you had in the dream.
If I may ask do you work in hotel or do you lodge in hotel often?
Re: Please Who Can Interpret This Dream by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
You shud also request that The holy spirit help u remember this drm...

While we are at that.

Nairaland And We Everyday[N.A.W.E] Invite you to vote for Vote for the best moderator of the year
and
First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!!
please,we need your vote to help us choose the best...
Anouncement placed by
Vanguard1

and ademipeju

(1) (Reply)

Angels Have No Wings / Christmas : Carrying The Cross / Pope Francis 2014 Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.