Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** (2674 Views)

* * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / Sauron Vs Ibime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by mikuz(m): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 32 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm.

- Verses should be sent to nlking@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

Judges

1. Beshi

2. Man-i-kal

3. Da whizkid

4. Cooger

5. DBR

6. Mailmalc

7. Mikuz

8. Rhyme Lunatic

Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by Animetum: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yall gon see creeps flying moment i bring magic/
He gon bleed badly, wen i liv an 'arrow in his head' like he thinking of the green bandit/

But if dat dnt work, my thugs live clips banging/
So if he wanna gamble with his worth, i will have niggas 'keep his value on the floor' Like Street gambling!/

Ha! This rivers man, could claim he Swimming in banks/
Lie he banging white hoes with creamy big laps. Then i checked, he lives in PH still bleaching his @ss/

London ko compton ni, we aint Tripping In fact/
Stop bringing this lies, cos attending Olumba's vigil is the closest he came . . to Ssleeping with whites!/

Wait! Abeg Let me quickly yab this cheating cat/
He survived against Bone's Mean hitting bars. We challenged him to FB n we saw Bis sitting back/

He came Insisting that, that FB be misleading rap/
But i could still challenge him to FB, only that he will scream foulplay, next the cock . . Will Chicken out!/

See Folks, dnt he dare think he beating this kiddo/
Am keeping him below. So if he thinks am coming 'sound and Light on him' , he will get the beatings in disco/

Then he will forever regret Meeting this Schizo/
Cos i will prove that Ibime is 'a bitcchh who's alter ego's a bitcchh' like 'Nikki in heroes!/

N i feel cold battling you/
Cos am what the streets hold's handy too. Am from school of hardknocks, we folks hardly loose/

But u, u cant take charge if you had Volts passing thru/
So dnt go ranting fool; u was neva gangster. u a bell boy . . In a Known Catholic School!/

So i aint scared if the cunt comes looking tougher/
N forgets his origin proper. See am your dad, go ask your stupid mother/

N then i dint rap, i n ur mum be pop music lovers/
She calls me Bebe. Guy, i mean yo mama so dumb she calls me Bebe! Bebe! Like cheering a Portugese baller!/

No mre stressing, pls win/
Yall gather n start Praising this king/

He a Crazy misfit/
Guns come Blazing his kids/

The shock will have his boo praying/

Guy look clearly/
Forget soup, you in stew like Bucresti!/

His face looks like he was in an explosion of Gasoline/
Cos dude is so ugly, we see him and belive everyday . . is Halloween!/

No time, no time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by mikuz(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ibime's Verse

I been wearing the crown for a min/ Even D’Banj knows I’ll leave this bout with the win/
so if he 'Suddenly' claim 'Igwe'. . . I'll make him a 'Scapegoat'. . . to show he ain’t 'Endowed' to be King!!/

He’ll cry for repentance/ cos I’m ambidextrous when incited to vengeance/
Both my left and right hand deliver twin punches. . . till he recognise. . . the 'striking' resemblance!!/

I ball from Italy to Woolwich. . .

The pen’s more mighty than the gun?. . . I’ll ensure my similes are bullish/
but I prefer violence. . . so after 'confusing' him with words. . .
I’ll still 'riddle' him with bullets!!!/

The last FB nigga standing. . . .

. . . but they have no faith in the old man/ He a disgrace to his whole clan/
Ask Facebookers if he’ll win. . . .they replied. . . . pfft, he's only gonna 'shame us'. . . like Coleman!/

Ibi spitting germs/ so this frigging worm/ won’t get a single verd/
And if he accuse Judges of voting 'Homers'. . . . we’ll use kerosene and tyres. . . to make sure the 'Mr Burns'!!/

The kid’s a beginner/ Even 'The Simpson’s' consider/ Ibi the winner/
cos after I beat him online. . . I’ll peel his epidermis. . . and ‘school him in the flesh. . . like 'Principle Skinner'!!/

They told me "all his thoughts are manure"/ so just to be sure. . .
I planted seed in his mind. . . till he 'couldn’t see the wood from the trees'. . . .after jungle mature!!!/

It’s really a pity/ how this ignorant kiddie/ cry when I’m whipping him silly/
And If this battle goes nuclear. . . I’ll 'bomb A'. . . like aerial attacks. . . on 'Indian Cities'!/

This dude lack direction/ lying about his cash. . when he’s in sad depression/
It’s a big conspiracy!. . . if he claim he got a 'thousand' in the bank. . . that’s a 'grand' deception!!/

The conceited bloke/ might deceive the folks/ by claiming I cheated Bonez/
But even 'Berti' knows. . . all the 'Votes'. . . will bear my name. . .like children of the former Eagles coach!/

Like Bonez, this ignorant gent/ might make a silly attempt/ to claim "the Judges' decision is bent"/
"Let's take the battle to the Indians". . . till his Indian friends.
. . advise him. . . to quit smoking Indian Hemp!/

My punches astound this clone/ cos when 'I address beef'. . . the clown gets blown/
Ijaw born and bred. . . but he’ll see my aboki side. . .when I flog him with koboko. . .'till the cows come home'!!/

All his family members are dumb/ That’s why he mad with his sister. . .and upset with his mum/
cos they sucked me together. . . .to truly see if. . . two heads are better than one!!/

All ya bars are played/ Young boys desecrate the bed where your father stays/
School leavers getting head/ without 'spreading bread'/ . .. . as soon as they pass 'JAMB'. . . they have your 'mama laid'!!/

(jam, marmalade)

I clown him as a fraud/ if he jousting with my sword/
I light fire on his pubic hair. . . and set the 'bush burning'. . . like Moses’ encounter with the Lord!/

Niggas who read my verse stay grinning/ cos my wordplay winning/
I’m the King here. . . he can have the Duke title. . . .or better yet, 'Baron’. . . cos his sperm ain't swimming!!!/

9 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by mikuz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Open for votes!
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by mikuz(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Biko who are these people casting useless votes?
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by dawhizkid1(m): 12:12am On Dec 17, 2013
Animetum: Yall gon see creeps flying moment i bring magic/
He gon bleed badly, wen i liv an 'arrow in his head' like he thinking of the green bandit/

So if he wanna gamble with his worth, i will have niggas 'keep his value on the floor' Like Street gambling!/

Ha! This rivers man, could claim he Swimming in banks/
Lie he banging white hoes with creamy big laps. Then i checked, he lives in PH still bleaching his @ss/

London ko compton ni, we aint Tripping In fact/
Stop bringing this lies, cos attending Olumba's vigil is the closest he came . . to Ssleeping with whites!/

Wait! Abeg Let me quickly yab this cheating cat/
He survived against Bone's Mean hitting bars. We challenged him to FB n we saw Bis sitting back/

He came Insisting that, that FB be misleading rap/
But i could still challenge him to FB, only that he will scream foulplay, next the cock . . Will Chicken out!/

But u, u cant take charge if you had Volts passing thru/
So dnt go ranting fool; u was neva gangster. u a bell boy . . In a Known Catholic School!/

Evuls
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by dawhizkid1(m): 12:16am On Dec 17, 2013
mikuz: Ibime's Verse

I been wearing the crown for a min/ Even D’Banj knows I’ll leave this bout with the win/
so if he 'Suddenly' claim 'Igwe'. . . I'll make him a 'Scapegoat'. . . to show he ain’t 'Endowed' to be King!!/

He’ll cry for repentance/ cos I’m ambidextrous when incited to vengeance/
Both my left and right hand deliver twin punches. . . till he recognise. . . the 'striking' resemblance!!/

I ball from Italy to Woolwich. . .

The pen’s more mighty than the gun?. . . I’ll ensure my similes are bullish/
but I prefer violence. . . so after 'confusing' him with words. . .
I’ll still 'riddle' him with bullets!!!/

The last FB nigga standing. . . .

. . . but they have no faith in the old man/ He a disgrace to his whole clan/
Ask Facebookers if he’ll win. . . .they replied. . . . pfft, he's only gonna 'shame us'. . . like Coleman!/

Ibi spitting germs/ so this frigging worm/ won’t get a single verd/
And if he accuse Judges of voting 'Homers'. . . . we’ll use kerosene and tyres. . . to make sure the 'Mr Burns'!!/

It’s really a pity/ how this ignorant kiddie/ cry when I’m whipping him silly/
And If this battle goes nuclear. . . I’ll 'bomb A'. . . like aerial attacks. . . on 'Indian Cities'!/

Like Bonez, this ignorant gent/ might make a silly attempt/ to claim "the Judges' decision is bent"/
"Let's take the battle to the Indians". . . till his Indian friends.
. . advise him. . . to quit smoking Indian Hemp!/

All his family members are dumb/ That’s why he mad with his sister. . .and upset with his mum/
cos they sucked me together. . . .to truly see if. . . two heads are better than one!!/

All ya bars are played/ Young boys desecrate the bed where your father stays/
School leavers getting head/ without 'spreading bread'/ . .. . as soon as they pass 'JAMB'. . . they have your 'mama laid'!!/

(jam, marmalade) - Classic!

Niggas who read my verse stay grinning/ cos my wordplay winning/
I’m the King here. . . he can have the Duke title. . . .or better yet, 'Baron’. . . cos his sperm ain't swimming!!!/

More Evuls.

2 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by dawhizkid1(m): 12:18am On Dec 17, 2013
Ibime wins this to me.
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by jreyez(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2013
da-whizkid:
Ibime wins this to me.

You're nothing but a brown as.s loser..... Fake people like you shouldn't be allowed to cast votes.

Seriously is this how you guys cast votes??
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by dawhizkid1(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2013
jreyez:

You're nothing but a brown as.s loser..... Fake people like you shouldn't be allowed to cast votes.

Seriously is this how you guys cast votes??

u dont just come and rain insults here. If you have a poblem with my vote, ask me to clarify/explain it, i will. Thanks.

I've always said that i am not a fan of voting with criteria and stuff, i vote according to how much i enjoy the verse and what tickles my fancy, but if you want that, ask. . . . And it shall be given unto you. Plus there is a reason why i am not the only Judge here. . . . Its just one vote out of like 10 judges, i dunno how you guys take the shiii serious like your lives depend on it.

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by rhymeunatic(m): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
Opener-ibime
Rhymes-wreck
Similes/ Metaphor-ibime
Punchlines-Ibime
Personals-Wreck
Flow-tie
Wordplay-ibime
Closer-wreck
MVGT::iBime
And errr Wreck's verse wasn't upto 32lines though coulda helped him edge the battle

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by DBR: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nice ishhh! Mehn Animetum got barz tho. Actually like the balance in his verse here compared to his previous showin.
But Ibime Strikin resemblance line, The Bombay line and Mama laid bar. . .choi!!!! Top draws!

All criteria observed: MVGT Ibime

oNe

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by Onebook: 8:58am On Dec 18, 2013
opener ;
WRECK
Yall gon see creeps flying moment i bring magic/

nice mets, cool rhymes , but dis bleeped up d end punch ,d gamble den u come again with same word {gambling} as ur main punch. . .nah 4 me

ibime

simple rhymes,silky flow ,great connection and perfect opener punch

OPENER-----IBIME

RHYMES-----TIE

FLOW ----TIE ,wreck flow is crazy

punchlines-----here is my power, wreck did absolutely great ,with d street gambling just d little execution but i like it still,
d humur in ur verse is very perfect , d closer was superb, all in all u got 6.5
ibime : d opener sweet,few are nt new tho, u got perfect execution, d striking... was clasiick ibime :7

IBIME

PUNS: IBIME

METAPHOR: TIE

CLOSER: WRECK

PERSONALS : NOTING

WINNER----------IBIME

nice battle...
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by EdonMingerimo(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
nice battle...sowie for dropinq here..but am new here in thz shit!...pls can i get add up by any1 of you here who cares to carry me along?
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by FlexiBars(m): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
That was more of a massacre than a battle.
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by Beshiugbe(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
Opener:ibime

Closer:wreck.

Wordies:ibime. (Nice).

Punchlines: tie

Metaphors/similes. :ibime

Personals:tie

Flow:wreck.

Rhymes:tie

MVGT ibime.

No need for a speech. Mad verse from both of you,.. Wreck is still one of the most respected heads I know, but ibime edged this
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by mikuz(m): 8:26am On Dec 21, 2013
Closed!

Ibime wins and qualifies for the final.
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2013
Oga when is the final
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by dj5naira(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
Closed!
Ibime wins and qualifies for the final.
[img]http://www.jft.ca/croccards/way_to_go.gif[/img]
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** by dj5naira(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
Animetum:
N then i dint rap, i n ur mum be pop music lovers/
She calls me Bebe. Guy, i mean yo mama so dumb she calls me Bebe! Bebe! Like cheering a Portugese baller!/

(1) (Reply)

Ibime V Malthuss / MC Bomb Vs Rap Maestro / Which Two Nairalanders Wuld U Luv 2 See Engage In A Rap Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.