Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! (23709 Views)

UFO Spotted At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! (video) / Obama's Coversation With UFO (aliens). / Ufo's (2) (3) (4)

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2013
Smh...
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by oguash: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2013
these pastors will stop at nothing to preach falsehood and promote their churches in other to win gaulable people over . mtchew
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2013
Why are people just being wicked. Why do I keep seeing ghost stories on nl! now its aliens
Its not fair. cry

Why did I open this thread sef??
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2013
Church business is good business.

This is a good marketing strategy !
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by CODEEATER(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2013
Mtcheww... ivknw the software used to insert that alien stuff...its an android app...used it some time ago in my street wit exactly same ship
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2013
I saw this coming..alien kaikai at workdey see bishop 2 hm papa sef na 2 every thing him dey see tooo.i told u dont drink bf shiloh u say i hate u! Na u see!?
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2013
I saw this coming..alien kaikai at workdey see bishop 2 hm papa sef na 2 every thing him dey see tooo.i told u dont drink bf shiloh u say i hate u! Na u see!? grin
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by ichidodo: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2013
Aliens are real, take it or leave it
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2013
ASUU strike calls off.congrat
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by glassman: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2013
'We have contacted the church but they have REFUSED TO COMMENT'..kindly go back ds nu wk,dey mite hav bn too tired due to shiloh 'hangover' whn u went but pls go back again D BISHOP MAY SLAP U & UR SON BACK INTO CONSCIOUSNESS.just my advice, no offence since u want to kp us posted

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 17, 2013
This is Nigeria...... Everything is possible
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by henryblaze25(m): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2013
Dis OP need to change her drugs has gone beyond its life span
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Coldfeet(f): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2013
macof: Lol ghosts not aliens

The video na poo
Eeya macof is disappointed! Am sure you was gearing up to say ya usual poo about Christians abi? Haha op you no go kill pesin o!
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by PastorOluT(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2013
When will all this marketing strategy ends, people are wiser than this common.
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by adesiku(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2013
Too much weed is not gud o...in wiz kid voice...U are seein tins
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Coldfeet(f): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2013
oguash: these pastors will stop at nothing to preach falsehood and promote their churches in other to win gaulable people over . mtchew
my dear take am easy o! You've only got one life to live. Ewu.

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by adesiku(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2013
ichidodo: Aliens are real, take it or leave it
yes we believe its real,but dis evidence is nt convincin enough
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by nwaobitex: 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
hallucination
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by 247cheapgadgets: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
The funny part to me was "I anointed the camera with oil"
Sooo if my laptop spoil sef, you go fit anoint am make e work?

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Etianwanokon: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
I PRAY GOD FOR HIS TRUE REVELATIONS.
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by pawesome(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
yday,it ws d ghost gal dt did........anyhw,ghost-ting took place n today Na UFO..... ah hear
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Tloc(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
bambuzz88:

From ur post it's obvious u know more about this, than the ordinary eye. Those alien figures in ur post are of GREYS or ZETA RETICULANS. If u want to discuss more to add to what u know, reply my post. Tanx.
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by BabaEleko(m): 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
I stopped reason as I got to the name of the boy "Jonathan". grin grin Jonathans are not trustworthy.

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
glassman: OP, Actualy this post didnt achieve its objective: to denigrate d person of oyedepo as workin alongside strange creatures.( 'somone was standin behind oyedepo,tellin him wot to say').hmnn TRY HARDER NEXT TIME, NOT EVRY POO SELLS

Gbam!
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
glassman: 'We have contacted the church but they have REFUSED TO COMMENT'..kindly go back ds nu wk,dey mite hav bn too tired due to shiloh 'hangover' whn u went but pls go back again D BISHOP MAY SLAP U & UR SON BACK INTO CONSCIOUSNESS.just my advice, no offence since u want to kp us posted

Hahahahahaha!
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by gbishman: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
nor be lie.
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by HezronLorraine(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
I was at this same Shiloh and never saw anyything any UFO.If you had said you saw a clove of fire on the tarbernacle I would have agreed.It lookw unrealistic to me.
It's even in the Joke section,Mtcheeew.Utter rubbish.

BTW,UFO's are real,believe it or leave it.
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by FKO1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
UFO MY BLACKA,SS U CAN EASILY DO THIS TRICK WITH DZ ANDROID APP FXGURU....
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
LOOK!
ITS HANS SOLO
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by chuks8660(m): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
Spend Your Time On Rich and educative ebooks that will be of benefit to you,that will change the way you think,your perspective,your intellectuals and your ego.

Reading can help you achieve your goals, not just through learning, but by inspiring you. If you read stories about business success or people who have lived their dreams, you’ll be more inspired to reach for you own goals.

Click this link to Download Our Cheap Priced Educative and inspiring ebooks http://
ORDER ANY BOOK NOW AND GET IT IN THE NEXT ONE HOUR
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Awoofawo(m): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
This people madness is passing one wey dem fit cure for yaba-left o!
the other day na angel dem c for rccg and na for winner ufo!!!
God only know wetin dem go com c for mfm or deeper life.... I dey fear d begining of arm.mag.g.ado!
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Dukerobert: 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
HALLUCINATION.END TIME EVENTS!

Akpos / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / Funny Street Names And Areas In Your Locality?