Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Why The Exponential Increase In Number Of Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Exponential Increase In Number Of Churches (733 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / WOMEN, The Major Problem Of Churches In Terms Of Dressing / Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Exponential Increase In Number Of Churches by rasidi(m): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2008
Why is d churches on the increase by the day,each one breaking into several parts.
Re: Why The Exponential Increase In Number Of Churches by madamkoko: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2008
Exactly!!!!

If christians worship the same God, why soo many denominations, aren't we all going to the same place in the end. Heaven or Hell

I think that in the end, everyone wants tithes, hahaha (the more members, the money)
Re: Why The Exponential Increase In Number Of Churches by madamkoko: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2008
Catholic

Anglican

Menthodist

Baptist

Pentecostal

K AND S

Cele

Redeemed

Oyedepo corporation

Foursqure

C.A.C.

Light is money ministries

Money is light ministries

Reformed Anglican

Reformed Dutch church

Reformed Catholic

Reformed church

and the list goes on and on,  I don't even understand.
Re: Why The Exponential Increase In Number Of Churches by Lady2(f): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2008
Confusion.
It is sad, and was predicted too. I believe Pope Leo X warned Martin that if he broke away there would be many more divisions and contradictions in the Christian faith. I'll have to check and make sure it is true.

Unfortunately the churches arising today are for personal gain
Re: Why The Exponential Increase In Number Of Churches by reindeer: 5:43am On Jul 31, 2008
money!
simple
everyone wants to be a daddy GO in his own ministry, be the overall in charge of all the money,its now entrepreneurship owning churches.

(1) (Reply)

Miraculous Proves Of Islam Montheism / Nearly Murdered In Church! / Cremation, To Be Or Not To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.