Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! (7633 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by pek(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
fellow nairalands, good day to you all. moderators, I hail you all. I want to humbly use this medium to narrate my ordeal with Xpset who is an active member of this forum. https://www.nairaland.com/xpset/topics . Xpset advertised a product on this site (q..t). I contacted him through E-mail. after everything, he sent me his account number to pay in the money: Sunday Nathniel, Access bank. he told me I will get the goods the following day. I paid in the money at about 10. I then got a whatsapp message that he has sent my goods and that I will get it the following morning. I didn't get it on Thursday. I them sent him a message that I haven't got it. he said they will send it the following morning: Friday. I didn't get it on Friday and at about 4, I started sending messages and calling him. if didn't pick my calls. Saturday the same thing. I got a call from someone who said he is from DHL that a parcel sent to me was damaged and that the cost of the goods will be split 50 50. I told him that should be between the them and the sender. I later got an E-mail from Xpset that he will access the damage of the goods and if it is something he can replace fine, and if not, then we will split it. I replied that it wasn't an option... his reply was both insulting and I annoying. he asked me if the goods damaged in his hands. the last mail he sent he wrote a one line and said: just collect the goods. is this not a scam? I have not seen the goods I paid for. this is the fifth day going to sixth. the question now is: is he not conning me? there has been nothing to show he sent anything to me. the call could be from anyone. his logic and reasoning leaves much to be desired. I have transacted a lot of business on line and I have never cheated or been cheated. Nairaland have been a fertile ground for me and I wonder why someone will choose to close this window of opportunities.for himself .. Xpset ,if you are reading this, I will only advise you to do the needful! it may be a small amount but if you don't fear God, then fear man or vice versa. the choice is yours. do to others what you will like them to do to you.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by LogansShadow: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
You've been scammed,it's as simple as that.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by pek(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
take a look

Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by pek(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
very very bad

Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by Ogojohn(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Logan's shadow:
You've been scammed,it's as simple as that.
We should thread with caution here. Both the accuser and the accused. We all have been beneficiaries of this forum positively. Let the selfish dones among us not destroy this forum privilege. We might never have it back. I must thank those who contributed to make this forum a faithful and clean one where gentlemen prowl.
My word for the Q st seller is. Fulfill your contract. So far you have not delivered your consignment to the consignee. Please do the right thing. A good name is worth more than gold.
To the consignee, my word is, exercises a little patience. It might not be easy to have him replace the receiver but to replace it he must.
The suspicion here is that the sender has not even delivered a damaged receiver.
My final take. This forum must continue to enjoy the confidence of its members. Anything that must undermine that must be stopped
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 7:33am On Dec 17, 2013
well he has done the same thing to me. he's yet to refund my money.

The guy is behaving like a scammer and i will get him before christmas day if he doesnt refund my money.

Nairalanders beware XPset
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by twinskenny(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2013
pek: fellow nairalands, good day to you all. moderators, I hail you all. I want to humbly use this medium to narrate my ordeal with Xpset who is an active member of this forum. https://www.nairaland.com/xpset/topics . Xpset advertised a product on this site (q..t). I contacted him through E-mail. after everything, he sent me his account number to pay in the money: Sunday Nathniel, Access bank. he told me I will get the goods the following day. I paid in the money at about 10. I then got a whatsapp message that he has sent my goods and that I will get it the following morning. I didn't get it on Thursday. I them sent him a message that I haven't got it. he said they will send it the following morning: Friday. I didn't get it on Friday and at about 4, I started sending messages and calling him. if didn't pick my calls. Saturday the same thing. I got a call from someone who said he is from DHL that a parcel sent to me was damaged and that the cost of the goods will be split 50 50. I told him that should be between the them and the sender. I later got an E-mail from Xpset that he will access the damage of the goods and if it is something he can replace fine, and if not, then we will split it. I replied that it wasn't an option... his reply was both insulting and I annoying. he asked me if the goods damaged in his hands. the last mail he sent he wrote a one line and said: just collect the goods. is this not a scam? I have not seen the goods I paid for. this is the fifth day going to sixth. the question now is: is he not conning me? there has been nothing to show he sent anything to me. the call could be from anyone. his logic and reasoning leaves much to be desired. I have transacted a lot of business on line and I have never cheated or been cheated. Nairaland have been a fertile ground for me and I wonder why someone will choose to close this window of opportunities.for himself .. Xpset ,if you are reading this, I will only advise you to do the needful! it may be a small amount but if you don't fear God, then fear man or vice versa. the choice is yours. do to others what you will like them to do to you.

someone sent u a good via dhl without tracking number thats strange
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2013
pek: fellow nairalands, good day to you all. moderators, I hail you all. I want to humbly use this medium to narrate my ordeal with Xpset who is an active member of this forum. https://www.nairaland.com/xpset/topics . Xpset advertised a product on this site (q..t). I contacted him through E-mail. after everything, he sent me his account number to pay in the money: Sunday Nathniel, Access bank. he told me I will get the goods the following day. I paid in the money at about 10. I then got a whatsapp message that he has sent my goods and that I will get it the following morning. I didn't get it on Thursday. I them sent him a message that I haven't got it. he said they will send it the following morning: Friday. I didn't get it on Friday and at about 4, I started sending messages and calling him. if didn't pick my calls. Saturday the same thing. I got a call from someone who said he is from DHL that a parcel sent to me was damaged and that the cost of the goods will be split 50 50. I told him that should be between the them and the sender. I later got an E-mail from Xpset that he will access the damage of the goods and if it is something he can replace fine, and if not, then we will split it. I replied that it wasn't an option... his reply was both insulting and I annoying. he asked me if the goods damaged in his hands. the last mail he sent he wrote a one line and said: just collect the goods. is this not a scam? I have not seen the goods I paid for. this is the fifth day going to sixth. the question now is: is he not conning me? there has been nothing to show he sent anything to me. the call could be from anyone. his logic and reasoning leaves much to be desired. I have transacted a lot of business on line and I have never cheated or been cheated. Nairaland have been a fertile ground for me and I wonder why someone will choose to close this window of opportunities.for himself .. Xpset ,if you are reading this, I will only advise you to do the needful! it may be a small amount but if you don't fear God, then fear man or vice versa. the choice is yours. do to others what you will like them to do to you.

The guy is acting like a theif
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by twinskenny(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2013
i dont know why someone ppl are like this.... on a little thing u just want to tarnish your image? XPSET kindly refund this guy money or send the good.....
Thank you
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2013
twinskenny: i dont know why someone ppl are like this.... on a little thing u just want to tarnish your image? XPSET kindly refund this guy money or send the good.....
Thank you
he's also owing me N9000 for the same decoder. I paid him on 2nd december 2013 and to date, he's yet to refund my money or send me a decoder.

Nairalanders please dont do online business with anyone you dont know
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by pek(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2013
His name is Sunday Nathaniel
Account: Access bank 0060509543
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by odilibe(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2013
pek: take a look
You should have trade with.. www.aliexpress.com since they have this item...and they ship worldwide Via DHL!
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2013
odilibe: You should have trade with.. www.aliexpress.com since they have this item...and they ship worldwide Via DHL!
i have contacted people on aliexpress and they use DHL and money back guarantee.

The guy is or claims to be in Abuja and Abuja to lagos is a day's Journey. When u can get something locally based on trust why travel far?
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2013
pek: His name is Sunday Nathaniel
Account: Access bank 0060509543
full name Kenneth Nathaniel Sunday
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by pek(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2013
davodyguy: i have contacted people on aliexpress and they use DHL and money back guarantee.

The guy is or claims to be in Abuja and Abuja to lagos is a day's Journey. When u can get something locally based on trust why travel far?
I am in Abuja
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2013
pek: I am in Abuja
haha simple. Xpset told him his shop is in Wuse Zone 4
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by pek(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2013
since yesterday, I have sent him link to this page both to his email and Whatsapp.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2013
pek: since yesterday, I have sent him link to this page both to his email and Whatsapp.
well he replied me yestday on his email.

dont worry just keep all ur evidence, when the time comes, i'll strike.

Im giving him till the end of today to pay my money and if he doesnt perform, i cant guarantee him spending xmas without being visited by Security operatives.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by pek(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2013
davodyguy:
full name Kenneth Nathaniel Sunday
why do I have this impression this is not his real name!

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2013
pek: why do I have this impression this is not his real name!
Whatever his real name is. This is what is called 'obtaining money under false pretence' One can be jailed for such crimes after paying back the money collected illegally.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by electrotee: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
pek: why do I have this impression this is not his real name!
If d guy used a false name he can not use a false picture with d bank. I will suggest dat u guys should try to get his picture from d bank and make sure u track dis criminal down and take d necessary action against him. Because it is by so doing dat can deter him from continuing his unscrupulous activities.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
electrotee: If d guy used a false name he can not use a false picture with d bank. I will suggest dat u guys should try to get his picture from d bank and make sure u track dis criminal down and take d necessary action against him. Because it is by so doing dat can deter him from continuing his unscrupulous activities.
Thanks my Guy.

I have sworn that even if it cost me 100k, i will put this guy behind bars. This is highly insulting. he advertised here on Nairaland and we contacted him here and after getting money, he turned into something else.

He doesnt pick calls or anything.

No escape route at all. His address and picture is with the bank and he also registered his Etisalat line with his details. The guy cant escape at all.

Importance of bank registration and sim registration
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by pek(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
end of day six. No show
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by sammu(m): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
pek: end of day six. No show
If he told david he has a shop at wuse zone 4, abuja and u yurself reside in abuja there and he is giving u the dhl story? It is clear u have been scammed. This is just too bad. I implore the moderators and all those who have the wherewithal to help deal with this situation. This should not be encouraged here.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by loluc90(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
sammu:
If he told david he has a shop at wuse zone 4, abuja and u yurself reside in abuja there and he is giving u the dhl story? It is clear u have been scammed. This is just too bad. I implore the moderators and all those who have the wherewithal to help deal with this situation. This should not be encouraged here.
@ Sammu,u said it all,the. Moderators should look into this.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 7:05am On Dec 18, 2013
sammu:
I wonder o. DHL to someone in same Abuja? How much will it cost you to take transport to his shop in Abuja as compared with using expensive DHL?

Also i use DHL in Lagos and they dont contact you but rather they would come to ur destination and deliver, since thats what you've paid for.

Kenneth Nathaniel Sunday is a thief and a criminal that must not be allowed in the Nigerian society. We are trying to save the image of this country, yet bad elements and criminal like Kenneth Nathaniel Sunday AKA Xpset on Nairaland is doing otherwise
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by pek(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2013
I want to plead with the moderators to take this to front page! we don't know how many he has duped. Doing so will save others from falling prey. I read one of his posts where he offered himself as a driver to any part of the country. this is someone who can snatch or steal your car! let's help others please.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
pek: I want to plead with the moderators to take this to front page! we don't know how many he has duped. Doing so will save others from falling prey. I read one of his posts where he offered himself as a driver to any part of the country. this is someone who can snatch or steal your car! let's help others please.
correct
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by pek(m): 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
This picture used to be his profile picture on whatsapp. though it has been deactivated.

Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 12:30am On Dec 19, 2013
pek: This picture used to be his profile picture on whatsapp. though it has been deactivated.
well he sent me a mail yestday claiming he's not a scammer but i told him to refund our monies and since we met him here, he shd come to nairaland to defend himself.

Imagine, he has been coming here to view this thread, but being a cheat, cant post a reply
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by twinstaiye(m): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2013
If xpset is reading this thread. I am calling him to come out and defend himself. failure I will have to contact the Admin who will set the necessary machinery in motion to bring him to justice.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by pek(m): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2013
the so called Xpset thinks he can scam me again! asking me to pay for courier. who pays for DHL ?is check our correspondence this morning: day 8

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSTV Office Sealed Over N130m Tax Arrears / Browse For Free Using Daarsat, Dstv, Mytv, Hitv Decoder. Full Tutorial / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.