Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! (7630 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2013
twinstaiye: If xpset is reading this thread. I am calling him to come out and defend himself. failure I will have to contact the Admin who will set the necessary machinery in motion to bring him to justice.

Thank you egbon. He's reading everything and he even sent me a mail yesterday and this morning laughing. The guy must must be a big criminal but this time, he's not getting away from this.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by Xpset: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2013
finally am here. but I will act anf reply the accusation accordingly. brb
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by pek(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2013
he is reading it. right from day one. immediately I posted it, I sent him the link. check this out

Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 11:32am On Dec 19, 2013
Xpset: finally am here. but I will act anf reply the accusation accordingly. brb
great. Thought u said u werent afraid of threat right?

when i posted the link of twintaiye's warning, you quickly showed up

good boy
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by twinstaiye(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
@ex
Xpset: finally am here. but I will act anf reply the accusation accordingly. brb
I trust you will state your own side of the story. Xpset that I had observed shouldnt be a scammer. Let us be patient for his own side of the matter.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
twinstaiye: @ex
I trust you will state your own side of the story. Xpset that I had observed shouldnt be a scammer. Let us be patient for his own side of the matter.

Ok XPset come and tell us what we did wrong, so we dont have to use force to settle this matter wink smiley cheesy
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by pek(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
the facts speak for themselves
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by electrotee: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
pek: This picture used to be his profile picture on whatsapp. though it has been deactivated.
Good that u have his picture, pls send to my mail(teebay3@gmail.com) all his details u have such as his full name(which I know won't be his real name), phone number(s),bank account number, email etc. I will start by cross-checking his whatapp picture with the picture on his bank account and SIM registration & also his address, if they tally, then xpset should count himself unlucky.. I will be able to conclude my promise by tomorrow if his details are mailed to me today. I am really interested in this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
electrotee: Good that u have his picture, pls send to my mail(teebay3@gmail.com) all his details u have such as his full name(which I know won't be his real name), phone number(s),bank account number, email etc. I will start by cross-checking his whatapp picture with the picture on his bank account and SIM registration & also his address, if they tally, then xpset should count himself unlucky.. I will be able to conclude my promise by tomorrow if his details are mailed to me today. I am really interested in this matter.
thks. my N9000 has been with this criminal since Monday 2nd December and he has been running. im at the airport now to board a flight back to Lagos from Abuja, this criminal didnt pick his calls to be able to locate.

I sent him a mail around 11am when i was in Maitama to come pick me up, he hasnt replied the mail till now.

If this guy had Showed up today, that would have been his end.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by twinskenny(m): 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
please Moderator this thread should be moved to front page
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
after 24hrs, we are still waiting for you oooo.
hmmmmmm
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by Malix: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2013
u r nothin but a big thief,oleeeee!. its peeps like u dats spoilin online biz
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2013
Malix:
u r nothin but a big thief,oleeeee!. its peeps like u dats spoilin online biz
the baastard has refused to say anything since then

Scammed 2 pple at the same time
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by lovala(m): 1:45am On Dec 22, 2013
davodyguy: the baastard has refused to say anything since then

Scammed 2 pple at the same time

Hello MOD!
Please, ask Xpset to post the tracking number of the cargo he sent to davodyguy so that this could be used to trace the position of the good. What do you guys think? I was also scammed by some chinko fellows some time last year. I got wise when I was asked to put up with some custom duty fees which I understand was supposed to be undertaken by them. So, my guy, start thinking of evident steps to take, if you can to prise your mola out of Xpset's grip and next time be wise!
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2013
Nairalanders, dont do online biz with unknown Nairalanders
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by Stevolat: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2013
Xpset it's obvious dat u r a scammer,no reaction 4rm 2 all d allegations put 2 u. Meaning dat's how u r earning urself a living. Rememba dat everyday is 4 d thief,one day 4 d owner.Save ur reputation,dignity & integrity online my broda
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by lovala(m): 1:38am On Dec 24, 2013
Stevolat: Xpset it's obvious dat u r a scammer,no reaction 4rm 2 all d allegations put 2 u. Meaning dat's how u r earning urself a living. Rememba dat everyday is 4 d thief,one day 4 d owner.Save ur reputation,dignity & integrity online my broda

419er im wok na to chop im victim im money. d rest na story story. If you can get to meet him f2f then we would like to know how this palava pan out. Calmly waiting.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by shinaf: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
Confirmed linkto of nairaland is now a scam. Duped my friend 114k on is thread[/color]

affected victim dragnet 302k, folex 403k, humblesteve 150k, soyedele 114k, Ogar monday, Toyosi R, Engima

please if you have any info on getting this guy.......please do let us know here......

the guy is a father of scam....i never checked this https://www.nairaland.com/linto/topics when i was think like a pastor.......the guy we never see peace in is life

he has deleted all is post
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by Malix: 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
davodyguy: he's also owing me N9000 for the same decoder. I paid him on 2nd december 2013 and to date, he's yet to refund my money or send me a decoder.

Nairalanders please dont do online business with anyone you dont know

9k for Queen decoder?,i dey laff, maybe d guy dey manufacture him own.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
Malix:

9k for Queen decoder?,i dey laff, maybe d guy dey manufacture him own.
didnt realize on time that the 'q' decoder costs in excess of 10k.
Like you said may be has a way he brought his to Nigeria from china
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by pek(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
davodyguy: didnt realize on time that the 'q' decoder costs in excess of 10k.
NO. he just used the price to lure in victims. we were just unlucky. though he would have still gotten his preys.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by pek(m): 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
davodyguy: didnt realize on time that the 'q' decoder costs in excess of 10k.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by tundexan: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
hello guys...its highly unfortunate that Im reading this about this guy very late.i have concluded that I have been scammed.i paid 10k to this guy through a lady called udofia naomi solomon gtb acct noSolomon Naomi 00430-27247 gtb..yesterday with the deal that I will get d decoder today...nothing yet.after reading this post..its obvious that I ve been scammed due to no fault of mine as I know virtually notin about decoders.
now all is contacts have been barred from receiving calls..whatsapp now dormant...
I sent couple of mails to his email with no reply
10k is no big deal to me.but im comingnout for those that 10k seems like a fortune to them.This shd not be encouraged in dis forum.Moderators should tag this fellow so that no one does biz with him again.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by Malix: 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
tundexan: hello guys...its highly unfortunate that Im reading this about this guy very late.i have concluded that I have been scammed.i paid 10k to this guy through a lady called udofia naomi solomon gtb acct noSolomon Naomi 00430-27247 gtb..yesterday with the deal that I will get d decoder today...nothing yet.after reading this post..its obvious that I ve been scammed due to no fault of mine as I know virtually notin about decoders.
now all is contacts have been barred from receiving calls..whatsapp now dormant...
I sent couple of mails to his email with no reply
10k is no big deal to me.but im comingnout for those that 10k seems like a fortune to them.This shd not be encouraged in dis forum.Moderators should tag this fellow so that no one does biz with him again.

r u in lag or if u ve some one in lag that can colect d decoder for u frm me face to face not for d rediculous price he is givin u o!. u can send me a mail.
malixshaka@gmail.com
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by pek(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2013
I have observed and waited with keen interest to see what the moderators will do but unfortunately, they have done nothing. that statement above is highly unbecoming for a senior member of this forum. the facts are clear that this guy is a scammer but he was quick to defend him. this post should have made front page days ago. if it had, someone like tundexan wouldn't have fallen victim. I know there are countless more out there who weren't privileged to have read this. everyday we see senseless posts making it to the front page. yet, this one which should be beneficial to nairalanders is not given prominence by the moderators.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2013
Nawa oooooooooooooooo!!! That was how Linkto on NL duped like 7 of us close to 1 million naira sad sad sad
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2013
pek: I have observed and waited with keen interest to see what the moderators will do but unfortunately, they have done nothing. that statement above is highly unbecoming for a senior member of this forum. the facts are clear that this guy is a scammer but he was quick to defend him. this post should have made front page days ago. if it had, someone like tundexan wouldn't have fallen victim. I know there are countless more out there who weren't privileged to have read this. everyday we see senseless posts making it to the front page. yet, this one which should be beneficial to nairalanders is not given prominence by the moderators.
dont mind the guy. May he's his friend.

Now 3 people have been duped within the space of one month. Shame on the mod that people are being duped on his section
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2013
Malix:

r u in lag or if u ve some one in lag that can colect d decoder for u frm me face to face not for d rediculous price he is givin u o!. u can send me a mail.
malixshaka@gmail.com
sent you a mail and havent herad from you
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by pek(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2013
I have sent Seun a mail on the need to bring this to front page.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by Malix: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
davodyguy: sent you a mail and havent herad from you

R u bigboy?,just wana be sure of d person am dealin with
Re: Have I Been Scammed? Judge Between Me And Xpset! by davodyguy: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Malix:
R u bigboy?,just wana be sure of d person am dealin with
yea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSTV Office Sealed Over N130m Tax Arrears / Browse For Free Using Daarsat, Dstv, Mytv, Hitv Decoder. Full Tutorial / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.