Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (486416 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2018
Prudento:

I hope you know you'll have to first get a study permit from Quebec govt called QAC, before u can apply for study permit at CIC? QAC takes about 1 month while CIC study permit takes about five months. Fall semester starts first week of september
That will be after MCF final decision
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kimkardashain(f): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
How do I apply to any of the universities in Canada or USA through MasterCard Foundation pls someone help!!!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Mrsecman: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kimkardashain:
How do I apply to any of the universities in Canada or USA through MasterCard Foundation pls someone help!!!!
you have work to do yourself 1st, before anyone can assist.

You may wish to read up about MasterCard foundation Scholarship through this link http://www.mastercardfdn.org/becoming-a-scholar/

After studying everything, feel free to drop any questions you may have.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kimkardashain(f): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Mrsecman:
you have work to do yourself 1st, before anyone can assist.

You may wish to read up about MasterCard foundation Scholarship through this link http://www.mastercardfdn.org/becoming-a-scholar/

After studying everything, feel free to drop any questions you may have.

I have read it already. So wat else do I do??
I applied to Arizona State University through the link and they are asking me of application fee which is 85$
Pls help!!!!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Mrsecman: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kimkardashain:

I have read it already. So wat else do I do??
I applied to Arizona State University through the link and they are asking me of application fee which is 85$
Pls help!!!!!
Send an email to the MCF Program coordinator at Arizona State University, requesting for a waiver in application fee.... If they have, they will guide you to waive it.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kimkardashain(f): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Mrsecman:
Send an email to the MCF Program coordinator at Arizona State University, requesting for a waiver in application fee.... If they have, they will guide you to waive it.
How do I get their email id
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Mrsecman: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kimkardashain:

How do I get their email id
it will be On their website
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 8:08am On Mar 01, 2018
Happy new month fams

Now, we're getting there...

MCF Scholarship decision grin kiss

March favor us o.... I pray we all have reasons to rejoice together soon...

God's grace, 2018 is our year. #FALL2018... #FALL4US

FALL favour us

3 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ahnabelle: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
Happy new month people. We shall make it by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Prudento: 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Any news from Edinburgh?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by TheNobelPrize(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Prudento:
Any news from Edinburgh?

I sent an Inquiry to the mastercard foundation, asking them when applicants will receive word on the status of their applications,concerning the interview shortlist .Regardless of asking generally,I still wrote my application ID.And this is the reply I got almost immediately.

Hello xxxxxx,

You will hear from us regarding the outcome of your application, sometime in March-April 2018.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
TheNobelPrize:

I sent an Inquiry to the mastercard foundation, asking them when applicants will receive word on the status of their applications,concerning the interview shortlist .Regardless of asking generally,I still wrote my application ID.And this is the reply I got almost immediately.

Hello xxxxxx,

You will hear from us regarding the outcome of your application, sometime in March-April 2018.
That's serious... I suspect the ongoing UK Universities strike maybe the reason for the delay. But I'm sure something will come up VERY Soon. Maybe this week. I observe they give time for interview preparation, and decision should be April latest. Successful applicants still have to apply for admission, IELTS, VISA application, etc, so they're running out of time.

Best wishes.

3 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by TheNobelPrize(m): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
drhammed:
That's serious... I suspect the ongoing UK Universities strike maybe the reason for the delay. But I'm sure something will come up VERY Soon. Maybe this week. I observe they give time for interview preparation, and decision should be April latest. Successful applicants still have to apply for admission, IELTS, VISA application, etc, so they're running out of time.

Best wishes.

Thank you.You are very gracious. Yea, I know that successful applicants will however apply for admission with their aid,however I feel that they had large pool of applicants this season for both undergrad and masters. May God help us!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by NouonlinePortal: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
See How to Apply for the National Open University Admission. Everything covered: Admission requirements, School fees, Direct entry admission and List of Available courses in NOUN

https://nationalopenuniversity.com.ng/how-to-apply-for-national-open-university-admission/
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
TheNobelPrize:

Thank you.You are very gracious. Yea, I know that successful applicants will however apply for admission with their aid,however I feel that they had large pool of applicants this season for both undergrad and masters. May God help us!
Amen... Finger crossed... All the best as we await MCF decision for UBC and McGill too
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AwajiIsaac1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please, its urgent.I write in respect to KNUST mastercard scholarship and admission. In the online admisssion application, each time I click SAVE and PROCEED, it will request to upload my passport picture but my passport is displaying on the gap for it. Please, I need a remedy to this. Thank you.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by gsquare18(m): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2018
Hey fellas; has anyone heard from Africa leaders of tomorrow scholarship programme (ALT) in Canada. Any selected applicant?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by TheNobelPrize(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hello house,has anyone received an update from MSF? I Just received an update on my application. I was told that they are pleased to give me an update.They said they are now in the final phase of reviewing over 3000 applications, and have started to communicate their decisions to some applicants,and this will continue till the end of March. I was told that if I am successful, I would be told to schedule an interview date, and I will be given a preparation time of two weeks.

May God help us!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by TheNobelPrize(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
TheNobelPrize:
Hello house,has anyone received an update from MSF? I Just received an update on my application. I was told that they are pleased to give me an update.They said they are now in the final phase of reviewing over 3000 applications, and have started to communicate their decisions to some applicants,and this will continue till the end of March. I was told that if I am successful, I would be told to schedule an interview date, and I will be given a preparation time of two weeks.

May God help us!

Note:This is for University of Edinburgh!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
TheNobelPrize:

May God help us!
I received the same email from MCF Edinburgh too, like an hour ago. Let's hope to be successful in the selection process. Best wishes.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Impactpato(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
TheNobelPrize:

May God help us!

Same here, I received the same email.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chyna4luv: 12:03am On Mar 09, 2018
drhammed:
I received the same email from MCF Edinburgh too, like an hour ago. Let's hope to be successful in the selection process. Best wishes.
TheNobelPrize:

May God help us!
Impactpato:

Same here, I received the same email.

I got exactly same mail sires.

God help o.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Margaux1257: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2018
Guyss.. Please who has gotten an email from Edinburgh? (An invitation for the interview)
I was invited for the interview but I don't really know how the interview would be.
Please who else was invited?!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Margaux1257: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2018
TheNobelPrize:

Note:This is for University of Edinburgh!
Well.. I guess I am one of them cheesy

They would probably still be sending the mails. Let's wait!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 9:36am On Mar 09, 2018
Margaux1257:
Guyss.. Please who has gotten an email from Edinburgh? (An invitation for the interview)
I was invited for the interview but I don't really know how the interview would be.
wow.. Congratulations. Are u for undergraduate or Postgraduate?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Matinoh: 10:10am On Mar 09, 2018
Margaux1257:
I celebrate with you and I tap into your blessing.. I will testify here also and I wish everyone here Bonne chance!!!.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by BlackPanther123: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2018
Margaux1257:

Well.. I guess I am one of them cheesy

They would probably still be sending the mails. Let's wait!!
Hey. Can we discuss in private chat?
Thanks.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Margaux1257: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2018
drhammed:
wow.. Congratulations. Are u for undergraduate or Postgraduate?
Thank you!!
Im an undergraduate
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2018
Margaux1257:

Thank you!!
Im an undergraduate
Goodluck to you and us (Postgraduate) waiting.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Margaux1257: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
BlackPanther123:
Hey. Can we discuss in private chat?
Thanks.
Yh. No p

drhammed:
Goodluck to you and us (Postgraduate) waiting.

Yes. Good luck to you too.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by NOUNPortal: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
National Open University of Nigeria Examination

You saw today's exam records.

Here are the marking system used in the result calculations. Also, you'll learn how to calculate Noun exam results on your own.

CALCULATE NOUN EXAMINATION RESULT

SEE NOUN RESULT GRADING SYSTEM

DOWNLOAD NOUN RESULT CALCULATOR

CALCULATE NOUN TMA RESULT

APPLY FOR ADMISSION

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.