Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,612 members, 7,801,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (485896 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by KasaiK: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nyakenia:

Thank you. Which course were you applying for?
Myself, I was applying for product design

Applied for Global Health Policy
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by BlackPanther123: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hello guys.
What's up?
Any news yet?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 12:01am On Apr 13, 2018
BlackPanther123:
Hello guys.
What's up?
Any news yet?
I have been accepted for McGill Mastercard Scholarship (Postgraduate). Best wishes to us all.

6 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by lilreese: 12:30am On Apr 13, 2018
drhammed:
I have been accepted for McGill Mastercard Scholarship (Postgraduate). Best wishes to us all.

congrats.

This ubc has been slow to release postgraduate scholarship.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 12:53am On Apr 13, 2018
lilreese:

congrats.

This ubc has been slow to release postgraduate scholarship.

Thank you...

Ohh... I'm afraid... UBC have contacted the winners o.. I have about 5 to 6 of them as friend.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by TheNobelPrize(m): 1:11am On Apr 13, 2018
drhammed:

Congrats my friend.Wish you all the very best!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by lilreese: 1:51am On Apr 13, 2018
drhammed:

Thank you...

Ohh... I'm afraid... UBC have contacted the winners o.. I have about 5 to 6 of them as friend.

oh well, time to wait for the next round to commence.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2018
Thank you so much... God bless
TheNobelPrize:

Congrats my friend.Wish you all the very best!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2018
lilreese:

oh well, time to wait for the next round to commence.
It's well bro... You can also try other opportunities. Don't limit yourself... Something good will show.. God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kennynelcon(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2018
drhammed:

Congrats Boss

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by BlackPanther123: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
drhammed:
Congratulations bro!
For us that are still waiting for final decisions, good news is coming very soon by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nyakenia: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
drhammed:
congrats. Gods speed in your career

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by denzly4real(m): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Denzly Global Consult Nig.ltd We are official representative of EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY CYPRUS, We help secure admission with automatic 50% scholarship also provide adequate visa support services, we ensure smooth process; All For Free. Why study at EMU?[i][/i]• Fully recognized and accredited by the Nigeria Ministry of Education • Full member of European University Association (EUA) and International Association of University • Internationally accredited Faculties such as ABET, EFFMD, AACSB, MIAK, TEDQUAL, ASIIN etc. l• Ranked top university in Cyprus and 437 amongst 5102 universities in Europe• Safe, Serene and multicultural environment • Students exchange possibilities in USA and Europe • English Medium • Low Tuition fees and cost of living • ND, NCE, HND, BSc. students can easily transfer their credits • Education in line with the American Credit System • Qualified faculty members at l international standards • On-campus education with a wide range of facilities • Excellent facilities for social, cultural and sports activities • Duration of program 3 – 4 year if the student take summer courses • 50% Automatic scholarship ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: 1. O'level Result (WAEC OR NECO). 2. Data Page of Your Travelling lPassport. 3. Transcripts of record if transferring or applying for postgraduate 4. Passport photo Just scan the required documents to us stating your program of interest to secure the admission TUITION COST APPLYING 50% SCHOLARSHIP Undergraduate: $3,300 - $4,700 Per year Pharmacy: $5,500 Per Year Medicine: $15,500 Per Year Postgraduate: $4,700 for Entire program STEPS. 1. Secure the admission 2. After the admission you’ll be required to pay the 1 year tuition, university account details on the admission letter. Upon payment you be issued confirmation letter and name sent to the embassy. 3. We will follow up to ensure your confirmation is issued timely and tell you when you name is sent to the embassy NB: We advise our clients to be sure of their finances not to bank on jobs in financing their study. There are 2 intakes a year: Feb/Mar and Sep/Oct. ADMISSION IS ON NOW!!! we also represent other universities on th Island, for more information, Contact Details:Email- austinakoji@gmail.com Phone- +2348031130757 Name: Mr Austine
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by denzly4real(m): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Denzly Global Consult Nig.ltd We are official representative of EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY CYPRUS, We help secure admission with automatic 50% scholarship also provide adequate visa support services, we ensure smooth process; All For Free. Why study at EMU?[i][/i]• Fully recognized and accredited by the Nigeria Ministry of Education • Full member of European University Association (EUA) and International Association of University • Internationally accredited Faculties such as ABET, EFFMD, AACSB, MIAK, TEDQUAL, ASIIN etc. l• Ranked top university in Cyprus and 437 amongst 5102 universities in Europe• Safe, Serene and multicultural environment • Students exchange possibilities in USA and Europe • English Medium • Low Tuition fees and cost of living • ND, NCE, HND, BSc. students can easily transfer their credits • Education in line with the American Credit System • Qualified faculty members at l international standards • On-campus education with a wide range of facilities • Excellent facilities for social, cultural and sports activities • Duration of program 3 – 4 year if the student take summer courses • 50% Automatic scholarship ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: 1. O'level Result (WAEC OR NECO). 2. Data Page of Your Travelling lPassport. 3. Transcripts of record if transferring or applying for postgraduate 4. Passport photo Just scan the required documents to us stating your program of interest to secure the admission TUITION COST APPLYING 50% SCHOLARSHIP Undergraduate: $3,300 - $4,700 Per year Pharmacy: $5,500 Per Year Medicine: $15,500 Per Year Postgraduate: $4,700 for Entire program STEPS. 1. Secure the admission 2. After the admission you’ll be required to pay the 1 year tuition, university account details on the admission letter. Upon payment you be issued confirmation letter and name sent to the embassy. 3. We will follow up to ensure your confirmation is issued timely and tell you when you name is sent to the embassy NB: We advise our clients to be sure of their finances not to bank on jobs in financing their study. There are 2 intakes a year: Feb/Mar and Sep/Oct. ADMISSION IS ON NOW!!! we also represent other universities on th Island, for more information, Contact Details:Email- austinakoji@gmail.com Phone- +2348031130757 Name: Mr Austine
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thanks y'll... God bless
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AbuMikey(m): 1:18am On Apr 14, 2018
Hi Guys.

what's the possibility of still getting admitted to any of the American or Canadian universities this year for postgraduate studies in Architecture?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2018
AbuMikey:
Hi Guys.

what's the possibility of still getting admitted to any of the American or Canadian universities this year for postgraduate studies in Architecture?
By this time of the year, I doubt the chances of getting admitted for FALL 2018. You can plan for next admission session after FALL 2018. Or you visit your school of interest website to be sure.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by MegaStarr(m): 1:20am On Apr 16, 2018
drhammed:

Congratulations. All the best. What program?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Yousra: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
Any news on Edinburgh undergraduates?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by BlackPanther123: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
Yousra:
Any news on Edinburgh undergraduates?
Hey.
Have you done your interview?
What course are you applying for?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Yousra: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
Yes, I've done the interview on the 23rd of March, and I was told I'm more likely to hear back from them around mid April. I applied to their physics bachelor. What about you?
BlackPanther123:

Hey.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Yousra: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
BlackPanther123:

Hey.
Yes, I've done the interview on the 23rd of March, and I was told I'm more likely to hear back from them around mid April. I applied to their physics bachelor. What about you?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
MegaStarr:

Congratulations. All the best. What program?
Thank you. M.Sc Bioresource Engineering
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by LoveChrist: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Any body heard from Edinburgh postgraduate
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nyakenia: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
LoveChrist:
Any body heard from Edinburgh postgraduate

Waiting on them too
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by BlackPanther123: 10:36am On Apr 19, 2018
I am also waiting for Edinburgh (Undergraduate).

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by BlackPanther123: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
Good luck to all of us waiting!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kennynelcon(m): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
BlackPanther123:
Good luck to all of us waiting!
Congrats on UBC award
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by hilaryxoxo(f): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
hilaryxoxo:

Hi, Please I just googled this McGill Mastercard Scholarship and i didn't see any section on their website for graduate applications. I applied to a masters program in Mcgill but i didn't get accepted. I plan on re-applying though. But please I would appreciate it if I could get more information about it. Thank you
As you may be aware, application for FALL 2018 has ended already. Then you may consider applying for FALL 2019, which will open in September 2018.

1. For you to be considered for McGill Mastercard Scholarship (M.Sc) , you must be nominated by any eligible department. (Check previous page of this thread, I uploaded list of department participating in this program sometimes late last year).

2. Contact the department and they will advise you to apply for admission, and will nominate you for scholarship.

3. MasterCard will review the documents of ALL nominated and admitted candidates around March/April.

I hope this help.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by hilaryxoxo(f): 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
drhammed:
As you may be aware, application for FALL 2018 has ended already. Then you may consider applying for FALL 2019, which will open in September 2018.

1. For you to be considered for McGill Mastercard Scholarship (M.Sc) , you must be nominated by any eligible department. (Check previous page of this thread, I uploaded list of department participating in this program sometimes late last year).

2. Contact the department and they will advise you to apply for admission, and will nominate you for scholarship.

3. MasterCard will review the documents of ALL nominated and admitted candidates around March/April.

I hope this help.

Thank you so much @drhammed

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nyakenia: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
Just got feedback from Edinburgh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.