Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (486660 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by LoveChrist: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
What is the feedback about bro. And also are you for the ubdergraduate or postgraduate program
Nyakenia:
Just got feedback from Edinburgh.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by LoveChrist: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
What is the feedback about
Nyakenia:
Just got feedback from Edinburgh.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nyakenia: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
It's positive and am a postgraduate
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Qunlexie: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
@Nyakenia, are you Nigerian?? Nonetheless let's hook up. Just got feedback too, a call from Nick, tho no email to affirm yet. It's positive too. Praise God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nyakenia: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Qunlexie:
@Nyakenia, are you Nigerian?? Nonetheless let's hook up. Just got feedback too, a call from Nick, tho no email to affirm yet. It's positive too. Praise God.
Certainly,my email came in three hours after the call. Yours will too. I am from Kenya though
To all awaiting feedback, I do wish you the very best

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by BlackPanther123: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
Great!
So happy many people from this forum are getting this stuff this year.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 3:33am On Apr 25, 2018
Congratulations guys.. There's a Whatsapp group for all selected Mastercard Scholars (Edinburgh, McGill, UBC, etc). You can text me on +2348136666516 to add you up.

Best wishes to us all... Hope to see some of you in McGill by FALL 2018.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Fredozki(m): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Wow, Congrats to you all, am so happy for you guys, especially my good and helpful friend drhammed. Though I missed out in both Edinburgh and McGill, but am happy someone I know @drhammed won the scholarship. I wish you guys all the best. I hope to share my own testimony someday. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Fredozki:
Wow, Congrats to you all, am so happy for you guys, especially my good and helpful friend drhammed. Though I missed out in both Edinburgh and McGill, but am happy someone I know @drhammed won the scholarship. I wish you guys all the best. I hope to share my own testimony someday. cheesy
Thank you brother.... We shall celebrate you soon.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by LoveChrist: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
I am yet to hear from edinburgh mcf. Is there anybody with the same issue.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by BlackPanther123: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
LoveChrist:
I am yet to hear from edinburgh mcf. Is there anybody with the same issue.
Wow... That's strange...
I know a lot of people that have been accepted.
Are you an UG or PG applicant?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by LoveChrist: 12:35am On May 01, 2018
Postgraduate
BlackPanther123:

Wow... That's strange...
I know a lot of people that have been accepted.
Are you an UG or PG applicant?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Roo4Gray: 12:23pm On May 01, 2018
hello pls what are the requirements for an ug MCF in uni of Edinburgh because I can't see any procedure. thank u
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Roo4Gray: 2:16am On May 16, 2018
Hello ibfred pls I will want to make some enquiries concerning university of Capetown personally. Thank you.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Roo4Gray: 2:30am On May 16, 2018
Hello ibfred pls my name is Ruth from Nigeria.I kindly need some information in processing uni of cape town MasterCard scholarships because I am really confused at the process. I just need to speak to u personally through your contact, I promise not to waste any of ur time . pls kindly help a friend.Thank u and ur response will be highly appreciated
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chaiks: 12:28pm On May 16, 2018
drhammed:
I have been accepted for McGill Mastercard Scholarship (Postgraduate). Best wishes to us all.
this is great. congrats bro. the lord has done it for you.

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Mrsecman: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hello,

Mastercard Scholarship at University of Pretoria is currently on...

Visit their website for more information, Should there be any question(s) , ask here and I shall try to respond at my earliest convenience.

All the best.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickfrance: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
McGill and university of California
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Mrsecman: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Vickfrance:

The 2 schools won't accept undergraduate applications again. They'll only be accepting graduate applications
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Stevresma(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Can you waive off the application fee for the master card scholarship at UP in South Africa
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Stevresma(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Vickfrance:
Does the on-going Scholarship Include this two Universities.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Mrsecman: 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
Stevresma:
Can you waive off the application fee for the master card scholarship at UP in South Africa

I don't think you can waive application fee at UP. But then, shoot the MCF of UP an email to make inquiry.

Best wishes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by macbrian: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
I applied for international and African development
Any info yet
2017/2018
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
Thanks, what of University of Cape Town?
Mrsecman:
Hello,

Visit their website for more information, Should there be any question(s) , ask here and I shall try to respond at my earliest convenience.

All the best.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Mrsecman: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mike413:
Thanks, what of University of Cape Town?

It will be out soon
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by usaefat(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by McHuckz(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Good you have volunteered to offer assistance.but this their Hons degree of a thing is just annoying
Mrsecman:
Hello,

All the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by YemziAdez(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hi All,

I'm currently thinking of applying for a master's degree course at the University of Cape Town.

Thereafter, I'll follow up with the MasterCard application.

Who is with me on this?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
Difference between Bsc (Hons) and Bsc

1. Three years are needed to complete a Bsc degree, and four years for the completion of a Bsc (Hons) degree.

2. The Bachelor of Science (Hons) degree is considered to be superior to the Bachelor of Science degree.

3. The Bsc (Hons) is considered to be, academically, more standard than the ordinary Bsc degree.

4. A student will have to write a dissertation for the completion of a Bsc (Hons) degree. On the other hand, this is not mandatory for a Bsc degree.

http://www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/difference-between-bsc-and-bsc-hons/#ixzz3cnejUnpC
McHuckz:
Good you have volunteered to offer assistance.but this their Hons degree of a thing is just annoying
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dapotentz: 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=drhammed post=66669477] It's well bro... You can also try other opportunities. Don't limit yourself... Something good will show.. God's grace.

drhammed can I get your whatsapp contact please?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Chefchen: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=profem1 post=20324157][/quote]
Please I need the form as well asherifah@Yahoo.com
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.