Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (486606 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ifedolarpo(f): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
I didn't submit it, I followed the instructions and I am waiting for a reply from her. Thanks

bizmania:

What do you mean by you submitted your application on Saturday? Does it mean that you paid the fee yourself? Cos if you are applying for a waiver, you were not supposed to submit your application. Go back to the PDF that was mailed to you containing instructions for application fee waiver and digest the step by step process carefully. If you've gone past that stage of submission before contacting them, then it will be impossible to waive the fee for you again. It was stated there.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ifedolarpo(f): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
Abi, thank you I will check it out

bizmania:

Just be hopeful. The waiver processing doesn't take time at all
Mine didn't take up to 5 hours after I sent a request. But unless you're scared and can't take chances and have the money then you pay yourself but that money big sha. It won't be nice to call. They're on holidays and nothing can be done about that. Just be patient.

Also, I don't know of it's your programme. My referees have till 31st of January to submit their letters. Check again. I don't think it sounds appropriate for both application deadline and reference submission deadline to be on same day when it's not as if you're uploading the letters yourself to the application portal.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ifedolarpo(f): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Okay, thanks

Pekun210:

You can inform your referees
If they will be available to submit on 2nd then you can still get it done...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by misskano: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Whatever you are doing, ensure you submit your applications on or before 2nd of January 2020 (Including your referees). I missed the deadline for referee submission last year for UBC, so I learnt the hard way. I reapplied again this year and my last referee submitted the letter today. All the best guys!

Ifedolarpo:
I submitted my application to UBC on Saturday after that i have been waiting for application fee waiver from Deidra and she hasn't replied yet.
Shey she has not gone for holiday like this or maybe i should call her
I don't know what to do and my referees needs to do this reference letter before jan2
Please what can i do guys?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 7:03am On Jan 02, 2020
Not for every program though
misskano:
Whatever you are doing, ensure you submit your applications on or before 2nd of January 2020 (Including your referees). I missed the deadline for referee submission last year for UBC, so I learnt the hard way. I reapplied again this year and my last referee submitted the letter today. All the best guys!

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Clipzy: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2020
chrisviral:
[b][/b]
Master Card Foundation scholarship is a full tuition, living expenses, meals and allowance scholarship, including job provision upon graduation, for sub-saharan africans.
For both undergraduates and graduates in all field except medicine (pls refer to the university for courses available).
The scholarship is obtainable in the below mentioned universities, applicants are required to apply direct to the university via a special way ( see university's websites).
The universities are:
University of toronto.
University of British columbia.
McGill University. (All in Canada).

Michigan state University.
Stanford University.
Arizona state University.
Wellesley College.
University. Of california bekelley.
Duke University.
University of american, Beirut. (All in US)

KNUST
Asheshi University. (Both in Ghana).

University of pretoria.
African leaders Academy. (Both in south Africa).

Makerere university kenya

Now my reason for this thread.
} If you have applied to any or all of this universities, let's talk here and exchange ideas while we wait for the results.

}If you want to apply, ask me any question, and I will try to answer you as poSsible as I can, just throw d question, plus other already applied applicants can also contribute.

Abeg all those wey apply, we need to talk, ASAP.

P.S: Deadlines are around d corner.
MOD, front page abeg. thanks.
Michigan state university.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Clipzy: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2020
misskano:

please how can I contact you privately. I seriously need help on how to go about this processs. Please I beg you can you reach out to me 08037840635 on WhatsApp please don’t ignore this when you come accross it. Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by JohnFrankling(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
I'm hoping to apply for the Mastercard foundation scholarship program this year at McGill University, I studied Political science Education and I wish to do my masters in Political Science,is McGill university still involved in the MCF program this year and what other school should I apply to in Canada, I need the right information to enable me prepare on time. Is IELT and other English Exams a requirement for one to be admitted into McGill University.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bizmania(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
misskano:

Please do me a favour of screenshoting anywhere it was stated that deadline for references is 2nd January. I'm confused o. All I'm seeing is 31st January deadline for references submission.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lol.. for which program please?
bizmania:

Please do me a favour of screenshoting anywhere it was stated that deadline for references is 2nd January. I'm confused o. All I'm seeing is 31st January deadline for references submission.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
There is no January 31st deadline for any program. All programs will close on 2nd January,except forestry which will close on 13th..

bizmania:

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Please read this very well!!!
bizmania:

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by misskano: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
MasterCard applicants at UBC have their own submission deadline. Once you miss it, you'll likely not be considered. See the link below

http://mcfscholars.ubc.ca/apply/graduate/

bizmania:

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bizmania(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
ditha:
Lol.. for which program please?
Read again. I meant references, not programs. I actually was banking on the information on the application website that deadline for references submission is 31st January. Same 31st January was sent to the referees as deadline for the submission of their reference letters. Phew.

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bizmania(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
ditha:
Please read this very well!!!
Wow, thank you. From this, it's obvious MasterCard applicants' deadline is actually 2nd for submission of the references.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bizmania(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
misskano:
MasterCard applicants at UBC have their own submission deadline. Once you miss it, you'll likely not be considered. See the link below

http://mcfscholars.ubc.ca/apply/graduate/

Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bizmania(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ifedolarpo:
I submitted my application to UBC on Saturday after that i have been waiting for application fee waiver from Deidra and she hasn't replied yet.
Shey she has not gone for holiday like this or maybe i should call her
I don't know what to do and my referees needs to do this reference letter before jan2
Please what can i do guys?

Hey, what's up with yours? This is still about 9am in Vancouver. If they've not contacted you, try to give them a call.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Menesira(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
chrisviral:
[b][/b]
Master Card Foundation scholarship is a full tuition, living expenses, meals and allowance scholarship, including job provision upon graduation, for sub-saharan africans.
For both undergraduates and graduates in all field except medicine (pls refer to the university for courses available).
The scholarship is obtainable in the below mentioned universities, applicants are required to apply direct to the university via a special way ( see university's websites).
The universities are:
University of toronto.
University of British columbia.
McGill University. (All in Canada).

Michigan state University.
Stanford University.
Arizona state University.
Wellesley College.
University. Of california bekelley.
Duke University.
University of american, Beirut. (All in US)

KNUST
Asheshi University. (Both in Ghana).

University of pretoria.
African leaders Academy. (Both in south Africa).

Makerere university kenya

Now my reason for this thread.
} If you have applied to any or all of this universities, let's talk here and exchange ideas while we wait for the results.

}If you want to apply, ask me any question, and I will try to answer you as poSsible as I can, just throw d question, plus other already applied applicants can also contribute.

Abeg all those wey apply, we need to talk, ASAP.

P.S: Deadlines are around d corner.
MOD, front page abeg. thanks.

Good evening everyone..
I want to apply for the next opening come August but I have some questions
I currently have a HND (upper CREDIT) in my field.. What I want to know is..
1. If the scorlarship is only for those with BSc certification
2. If yes is there any link for scorlarship that I can apply with a HND cert or any post HND scorlarship.. I'll really appreciate a response from anyone that has an idea.. Thanks and happy new year to you all
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bizmania(m): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Menesira:

Good evening everyone..
I want to apply for the next opening come August but I have some questions
I currently have a HND (upper CREDIT) in my field.. What I want to know is..
1. If the scorlarship is only for those with BSc certification
2. If yes is there any link for scorlarship that I can apply with a HND cert or any post HND scorlarship.. I'll really appreciate a response from anyone that has an idea.. Thanks and happy new year to you all

1. Yes.
2 I think there's a Chinese government scholarship currently ongoing that HND holders can apply for. Google to be sure.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 12:30am On Jan 07, 2020
This thread is awfully cold.. please anyone heard from D**dra recently? I mean after the automatic ticket number?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by koukoura: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2020
bizmania:

One of my referees couldn't submit my reference letter by d deadline. I'm not sure I WL be considered. Any hope for me
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2020
Hi, I heard the deadline was extended to 10th for people with Jan 2nd
koukoura:

One of my referees couldn't submit my reference letter by d deadline. I'm not sure I WL be considered. Any hope for me
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by maestro09: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2020
ditha:
Hi, I heard the deadline was extended to 10th for people with Jan 2nd

Where did you get this information?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
I got the info on one scholarship WhatsApp group.. I will try and send a screenshot..
maestro09:

Where did you get this information?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
ditha:
I got the info on one scholarship WhatsApp group.. I will try and send a screenshot..

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ifedolarpo(f): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=ditha post=85580549][/quote]
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ifedolarpo(f): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
That means they might not waive it for someone, either you pay the application fee. I have sent her mails twice It's well

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ifedolarpo(f): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
I have not gotten response from Deidra, they keep sending the automated reply. That means it has gone, I don't have the money for the application fee till next time

bizmania:

Hey, what's up with yours? This is still about 9am in Vancouver. If they've not contacted you, try to give them a call.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Suksessy: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
I got a similar email. MPH have until 7th January, and the application may not be waived.

I really wish we got a feedback from D**dra, either positive or negative, rather than this ugly silence.

It's well o.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by olayowale: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
A friend of mine got her waiver response yesterday. She was considered. All hope is not lost. Also I think the screenshot is for those that applied after 2nd of January which was the admission application deadline for UBC.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Suksessy: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
olayowale:
A friend of mine got her waiver response yesterday. She was considered. All hope is not lost. Also I think the screenshot is for those that applied after 2nd of January which was the admission application deadline for UBC.

Please, do you know when she submitted her fee waiver application? I.e the date she contacted d..dra.?Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.