Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (482711 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 7:28am On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=TouchedbyGod1 post=98101604]

Any email address that ends in "gmail.com" is not official email... So don't fall for cheap scam... [/quotey]

Thank you!..

I had a gut feeling about that too...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 7:29am On Jan 16, 2021
Chukeg:

Toronto is not taking anyone again in the Scholars program since last year. Also that email is a scam email address.

Thanks for your response.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nabeeq(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
1. Just get one from any of them.
,2. Just submit one. I think that'll be okay.
3. I don't have an idea on that. Though, I used my undergrad lecturers as well.
Nikitaaa206:
Please who has the link to MCF scholarship group on whatsapp....I exited in error and I have a lot of questions for the McGill Application.

1. If your sponsor was more than one, how do you go about the sponsor letter
2. If I have more than one bank accounts, which of them do i submit the bank statement and how many months should it cover
3. My references are both former undergraduate lecturers and I'm worried they might not be able to speak to my extra curricular activities

Please help a sister
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by TennieYF: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2021
Please does anyone have a sample of what the Sponsor letter should look like
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ggetter50: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hello guys, please is this scholarship still on going or when is it going to be opened again?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by banggy: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
chrisviral:
[b][/b]
Master Card Foundation scholarship is a full tuition, living expenses, meals and allowance scholarship, including job provision upon graduation, for sub-saharan africans.
For both undergraduates and graduates in all field except medicine (pls refer to the university for courses available).
The scholarship is obtainable in the below mentioned universities, applicants are required to apply direct to the university via a special way ( see university's websites).
The universities are:
University of toronto.
University of British columbia.
McGill University. (All in Canada).

Michigan state University.
Stanford University.
Arizona state University.
Wellesley College.
University. Of california bekelley.
Duke University.
University of american, Beirut. (All in US)

KNUST
Asheshi University. (Both in Ghana).

University of pretoria.
African leaders Academy. (Both in south Africa).

Makerere university kenya

Now my reason for this thread.
} If you have applied to any or all of this universities, let's talk here and exchange ideas while we wait for the results.

}If you want to apply, ask me any question, and I will try to answer you as poSsible as I can, just throw d question, plus other already applied applicants can also contribute.

Abeg all those wey apply, we need to talk, ASAP.

P.S: Deadlines are around d corner.
MOD, front page abeg. thanks.

Good evening

Please, I am in need of a sound minded tutor in the following subjects

Economics
Geography
Data processing

Kindly contact me on 07034579079
P.S: Must be Lagos resident, preferably Mainland

Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ibks100(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
Who applied to SciencePo here?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by suleyoung(m): 8:46am On Jan 28, 2021
Ibks100:
Who applied to SciencePo here?
I applied �
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bukkylicious: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Please when admission is offered, does the school require that you send original/official transcripts to them?
Like through WES or any other way.

Anyone has an idea?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
Pls av u been offered admission? Yes you will be required to send your transcripts from ur school through post
bukkylicious:
Hello Everyone,

Please when admission is offered, does the school require that you send original/official transcripts to them?
Like through WES or any other way.

Anyone has an idea?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bukkylicious: 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
Lymarh:
Pls av u been offered admission? Yes you will be required to send your transcripts from ur school through post

No, I was just asking.
I thought it would be through WES because WES takes some time to process transcripts.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ibks100(m): 12:08am On Jan 29, 2021
suleyoung:

I applied �

You've gotten your reply?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by HeavenlyHolines(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Please, I need clarification on about AUB, Lebanon. I am skeptic about going ahead with the application because the only thing hindering my application is to send my official transcript
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Chukeg: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
This is the month of interview invitation for Edinburgh and UBC according to their timeline.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by uchiha09: 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
Yea. I feel the UBC interview invite mail would likely be sent from next week, judging by previous years. Hoping for the best.
Chukeg:
This is the month of interview invitation for Edinburgh and UBC according to their timeline.

4 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by LavandeAMB: 12:59am On Feb 03, 2021
Yes, MCF UCT reached out to me last weekend. Although the letter was dated 25th January. You just might get something from them by Feb 4th.
I said so because some people (I know myself to be one of those few people)will be declining the offer.

Wish you all the best.

Stemalex:
Good day everyone,
Any news from MCF UCT and Pretoria yet
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ibks100(m): 4:30am On Feb 03, 2021
LavandeAMB:
Yes, MCF UCT reached out to me last weekend. Although the letter was dated 25th January. You just might get something from them by Feb 4th.
I said so because some people (I know myself to be one of those few people)will be declining the offer.

Wish you all the best.

Why will you be declining?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chibiokoye: 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
LavandeAMB:

Wish you all the best.

Which universities still have mcfs for ug's
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Incandescent(m): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
LavandeAMB:

Wish you all the best.

Wow.. nice. Why are you declining though? Also did you get any email confirming your application prior to the award email?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by LavandeAMB: 12:28am On Feb 04, 2021
I declined for a good reason! I accepted a better offer elsewhere. And yes, I got a notification confirming by application in the first week of January.

All the best.

Incandescent:

Wow.. nice. Why are you declining though? Also did you get any email confirming your application prior to the award email?

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Incandescent(m): 6:42am On Feb 04, 2021
LavandeAMB:

I declined for a good reason! I accepted a better offer elsewhere. And yes, I got a notification confirming by application in the first week of January.

All the best.

Congratulations and all the best
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Deexa01(f): 7:12am On Feb 04, 2021
LavandeAMB:

All the best.

Wow. Congratulations.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Chinny01: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
Good evening everyone, UBC is to send out interview invitation this month. Please has anyone received the UBC Mastercard scholarship request for interview yet. Secondly, can anyone help guide me on what kind of questions one is to expect. I applied for the Master of data Science. Thank you
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by YusufMonteCarlo: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
I also applied for Master of Data Science. I think there is a video on scholar pivot's youtube channel about UBC last year's interview and questions ask. YOU CAN TAP FROM IT!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Enigma001: 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hi guys,

Has anyone here hear back from MCF UCT. They were supposed to get back to us today.

Anyone here awarded the scholarship already??
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Enigma001: 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sorry, were you offered the scholarship? If yes, Masters or undergraduate?

LavandeAMB:

All the best.

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Chrisenglish: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by uchiha09: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
I think the mail would likely fall in next week, possibly from 11th, I am saying this judging by the previous years. However, we have the whole of February to receive the mail. Let's hope for the best.

Chinny01:
Good evening everyone, UBC is to send out interview invitation this month. Please has anyone received the UBC Mastercard scholarship request for interview yet. Secondly, can anyone help guide me on what kind of questions one is to expect. I applied for the Master of data Science. Thank you
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Chinny01: 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=uchiha09 post=98785314]I think the mail would likely fall in next week, possibly from 11th, I am saying this judging by the previous years. However, we have the whole of February to receive the mail. Let's hope for the best.

Thxs a lot uchiha09 for the insight... Judging from previous years, do you have an idea if they ask general questions or are the questions dependent on the course one is applying for?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Chinny01: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Thxs a lot uchiha09 for the insight... Judging from previous years, do you have an idea if they ask general questions or are the questions dependent on the course one is applying for?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by uchiha09: 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Frankly speaking, I don't have much insight about the interview, but it might likely be based the application itself, like who you are, your goals, does it align with MasterCard, how are your goals gonna be helpful to your home country at the end of your program, maybe why you are interested in the selected program...just to mention a few...

Chinny01:
[/quote][quote author=Chinny01 post=98817795]Thxs a lot uchiha09 for the insight... Judging from previous years, do you have an idea if they ask general questions or are the questions dependent on the course one is applying for?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by TennieYF: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2021
please who knows if McGill would also conduct interviews, if yes when would it start

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.