Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:59 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (482767 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2013
algorithm: Same!!!

Lol this coincidence will certainly go farr
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2013
Pls chris nd algorithm i finished dis yr so our waec certificate is nt ready nd 4 ma transcript i onli av that of SS1 ND SS2 we were nt given in SS3 pls reply me ASAP nd i drop my mail u haven't sent it
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:50am On Dec 20, 2013
elgaitan: Pls chris nd algorithm i finished dis yr so our waec certificate is nt ready nd 4 ma transcript i onli av that of SS1 ND SS2 we were nt given in SS3 pls reply me ASAP nd i drop my mail u haven't sent it

Go to your school, ask them for a combined transcript from ss1 to 3 on piece of paper, they will give it to you...

About WAEC, they did say, if your still in school that you should give them a prediction of your graces, so I'm guessing they will accept it, plus you can give them statement of grades from your school or the online print out, with a scratch card and waec website... I saw that on one of the schools website but I can't remember which one again...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2013
chris viral:

Go to your school, ask them for a combined transcript from ss1 to 3 on piece of paper, they will give it to you...

About WAEC, they did say, if your still in school that you should give them a prediction of your graces, so I'm guessing they will accept it, plus you can give them statement of grades from your school or the online print out, with a scratch card and waec website... I saw that on one of the schools website but I can't remember which one again...
tanx a bunch

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2013
Pls i nid u 2 send that stuff 2 ma email elgaitan96@yahoo.com
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2013
Pls i nid u 2 send that stuff(application 4m or so) 2 ma email elgaitan96@yahoo.com
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2013
elgaitan: Pls i nid u 2 send that stuff(application 4m or so) 2 ma email elgaitan96@yahoo.com

Sent.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 20, 2013
Tanx God bless nd will i av 2 scan d document or wat?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by oluwolechav: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2013
University of america (Beruit). send me the link pls
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2013
elgaitan: Tanx God bless nd will i av 2 scan d document or wat?

That is a DOC file, you have to fill it inside it and attach it back to them.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2013
oluwolechav: University of america (Beruit). send me the link pls

University of Beirut, america, is yet to start accepting application, they may start by january as they have in previous years, I will keep you posted.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2013
It might interest you guys to know that I have MET Chris the Virus. He stays right in front of me. The world is just a small place.

Keep up, the good work Chris.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2013
@chris. pls i graduated like 10 yrs ago in science wat is d criteria 4 admissn and scholarship 4 PG. send me d info taiwo1122@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
algorithm: It might interest you guys to know that I have MET Chris the Virus. He stays right in front of me. The world is just a small place.

Keep up, the good work Chris.

True, have know him since those Jamb dates... Didn't know he was the one self, ma area guy... We go see later baa?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
dudkko: @chris. pls i graduated like 10 yrs ago in science wat is d criteria 4 admissn and scholarship 4 PG. send me d info taiwo1122@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Post grad is different and simpler to me, you don't require all the officials that would sign all the blah blah for us...

I'm recommending you to two school sir, and if you act fast in days your even done...

University of British Columbia:
www.internationalscholars.ubc.ca/mastercardfoundation/
Deadline, I think is 9th january.

Michigan state university:
www.msu.edu/stories/master-card-foundation/
january 15th.

Good luck
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by profem1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
I have a problem with the msu application.
do i leave the sponsor amount blank and the toefl?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ericgold(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
prof.em:
I have a problem with the msu application.
do i leave the sponsor amount blank and the toefl?
the sponsor is mastercard and leave the rest blank blank...cheers
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Guys, I just found out that MSU requires TOEFL or Ielts

http://mcfscholars.isp.msu.edu/about/faq.htm
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
algorithm: Guys, I just found out that MSU requires TOEFL or Ielts

http://mcfscholars.isp.msu.edu/about/faq.htm

shoo Like say na just canada...
Infact me no knw whats up again.... How much b TOEFL
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bizmania(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
dis MSU self... which kind of visa should i select please? and the sponsor number of years stuff.... me no understand ooo shey nah d number of years wey d person don sponsor you dem dey ask for ni?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
bizmania: dis MSU self... which kind of visa should i select please? and the sponsor number of years stuff.... me no understand ooo shey nah d number of years wey d person don sponsor you dem dey ask for ni?

F-1 visa.
SHOULD B FOUR YEARS NI
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
i jst applied 4 mcgill's naw nd i av gtn ma order no buh i av gotn admission in yabatech recently buh wen i was asked if i had attended ani uni i chosd no is dat ok chris
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
elgaitan: i jst applied 4 mcgill's naw nd i av gtn ma order no buh i av gotn admission in yabatech recently buh wen i was asked if i had attended ani uni i chosd no is dat ok chris

Lol, its ok.
If you tell them your already in school, your automatically disqualified.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
elgaitan: i jst applied 4 mcgill's naw nd i av gtn ma order no buh i av gotn admission in yabatech recently buh wen i was asked if i had attended ani uni i chosd no is dat ok chris
Perfect!!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Gospel367: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Abeg chris,algorithm and co,regarding the bank statement,cant i use my mothers bank account statement since my mum has a firstbank savings acct which is fairly active.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Gospel367: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Gospel367: Abeg chris,algorithm and co,regarding the bank statement,cant i use my mothers bank account statement since my mum has a firstbank savings acct which is fairly active?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Gospel367: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
please help me with my last question if u know the answer@ briggs rowland and co...thanks in advance
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Gospel367: Abeg chris,algorithm and co,regarding the bank statement,cant i use my mothers bank account statement since my mum has a firstbank savings acct which is fairly active.
Sure you can. which one are you applying ?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rapcy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
Guys wldn... I jst want to ask, does any of d uni accept documents without d transcript? Cause I don't think I'll be able to get my transcript right now.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
@chris nd algo i created 2 application 1 i said i was in yabatech d oda i said i was nt,should i go on wif the latter or wat du u tink op it wont affect ma chances?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
elgaitan: @chris nd algo i created 2 application 1 i said i was in yabatech d oda i said i was nt,should i go on wif the latter or wat du u tink op it wont affect ma chances?
Chris already made it clear. Indicating that you're in school automatically disqualifies you. Guy, or you think your chances would be increased grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Briggsrowland(m): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
chris viral:

MSU has a long process but I know you can meet up, if you hurry, deadline is 15th january:
You have to apply via their online portal @ beaspartan.
Then you fill d application form and recomendation form at d link am going to give you and submit via email to them.

Before then, during your online registration. You will indicate that your applying for master card foundation and you download d undergraduate fee waiver form, filled and email directly by a high officiall... Plus other small small things...

www.mcfscholars.isp.msu.edu/apply/undergrad.htm
I saw somewhere along their freshman instruction page, that the fee waiver stuff ain't applicable to international applicants, also saw their language proficiency requirement.
has anyone applied yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.