Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (486035 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rettdowgmailc(m): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
@ Chris viral, there is none that postgraduate can apply for, I have fully searched d whole link but yet to see institutions that involve M.Sc the few once dat do M.Sc does state that deir is no financial aid for Postgraduate
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
@algo u are getting me wrong wat i meant was that @ first i made an application in which i said i was in skul l8r i naw applied again nd i said i wasn't in skul ma question naw is shud i go on wif the latter nd completely ignore the former? Nd op there wont be ani probs wif the latter
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
elgaitan: @algo u are getting me wrong wat i meant was that @ first i made an application in which i said i was in skul l8r i naw applied again nd i said i wasn't in skul ma question naw is shud i go on wif the latter nd completely ignore the former? Nd op there wont be ani probs wif the latter
Okay bro. No problem. Just make sure you keep the MSU ID for the new one.

If you've not started, a new email would be better. #mytwocents
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bizmania(m): 12:14am On Dec 21, 2013
Hello every1...please if you are yet to apply for Mcgill please take note of this so that you don't make the mistake which I did.

You will reach a section titled 'disclosure'...please when ask for title select 'M' first name is 'Mastercard' last name is 'Foundation'. If you didn't fill in this, your scholarship application will not be processed.

I made this mistake but when I discoverd, I had already submitted the application. I had to re apply with the same email address and everything so that they wouldn't have any reason to suspect me, hence they are still d people dat will process it if I change my email address, moreover my name and other information remains thesame.

I now have two applications with them. I intend contacting then to inform them about this sha........if I don't get there, a Nigerian should. #goodluck
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bizmania(m): 12:25am On Dec 21, 2013
For those that have applied to Mcgill.....they are requiring high school official or school counsellor details. This person will be able to view everything about your application and make corrections where necessary too as well as give account and proof of all your data...both d one u have given dem and d ones you are yet to gve to them..

I am contemplating on whether to gv dem my former teacher's details or whether I should just use another mail address and phone number to do this on my own with total carefullness cos diz is a very sensitive part of the application. They are looking for ways to start fishing out some people.You dont know d one you will call 'A' for dem and ur rubbish counsellor will call 'F'. Me ah dnt want any mess in what I have already invested energy, time and money (to scan all doze things and buy time for cafe nah easy at all), oo. Make person no go spoil market for another person.

What do you guys think pls? And for those who have done theirs, what did you do? And dis one their admissions office is closing today till next year! I don't know what our fate will be ooo
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bizmania(m): 12:29am On Dec 21, 2013
rettdow@gmail.c:
@ Chris viral, there is none that postgraduate can apply for, I have fully searched d whole link but yet to see institutions that involve M.Sc the few once dat do M.Sc does state that deir is no financial aid for Postgraduate
..good morning sir. One of the schools, either Mcgill or MSU specifically said that post graduate isn't available yet that prospective participants should check back in September 2014. Can you wait till then, if no, then visit sites like. Scholarship-positionsdotcom. There are alot of Msc and Phd opportunities available.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 21, 2013
algorithm: Okay bro. No problem. Just make sure you keep the MSU ID for the new one.

If you've not started, a new email would be better. #mytwocents
so u mean if i use anoda email there wud b no probs,i alreadi av created anoda 1 wif the same mail...chai
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:53am On Dec 21, 2013
rettdow@gmail.c:

I choose to dis- agree
Right now I'm on those links in the other browser tab of my phone and I'm sure post graduate is there..
UBC and MSU are offering scholarship for post graduate....
UBC : www.internationalscholars.ubc.ca/mastercardfoundation/

MSU: www.mcfscholars.isp.msu.edu/apply/grad.htm

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:58am On Dec 21, 2013
Good Morning.

Lol you guys funny, that your MCGIL application has not been submitted, it was just saved, you can edit it a thousand and one times if you like, as far say your teacher never email your order number and you have not received notification email from them saying they received ur app, your just like every nigerian out there who hasn't applied...

And let's start waiting till 5th january before you get ur notifications just as they said...

I can't advice you to impersonate your teacher bro nor can I say you shouldn't, its totally your call bro... Sorry I used "impersonate"

Good luck.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2013
chris viral: Good Morning.

Lol you guys funny, that your MCGIL application has not been submitted, it was just saved, you can edit it a thousand and one times if you like, as far say your teacher never email your order number and you have not received notification email from them saying they received ur app, your just like every nigerian out there who hasn't applied...

And let's start waiting till 5th january before you get ur notifications just as they said...

I can't advice you to impersonate your teacher bro nor can I say you shouldn't, its totally your call bro... Sorry I used "impersonate"

Good luck.
My thoughts exactly.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2013
Hello house, Im trying to apply for my brother at Mcgill, but Im a bit confused on d term to choose, and my course of study isn't showing too.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 7:44am On Dec 21, 2013
Kingzy4pep: Hello house, Im trying to apply for my brother at Mcgill, but Im a bit confused on d term to choose, and my course of study isn't showing too.
Fall 2014
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ojotu4real(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2013
helo,i applied for mcgill buh i didn't include my senior school official's details in d disclosure information.how can i edit it.i received a msg dat my application has been received,nd a mcgill ID and PIN.i guess its too late already.i tot som1 was suppose to create a group on whatsapp.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2013
ojotu4real: helo,i applied for mcgill buh i didn't include my senior school official's details in d disclosure information.how can i edit it.

Have you received notification from them that your application has been submitted, if Yes, then its too late, if NO, then enter your username and password, your application will appear, showing d order number,in a table form, besides your name there is a number 1, in blue colour, just click, when it opens then click at the disclosure informations, make your changes then press continue, you will be moved to identification page, press continue again, and then your done.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Briggsrowland(m): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2013
Briggs rowland:
I saw somewhere along their freshman instruction page, that the fee waiver stuff ain't applicable to international applicants, also saw their language proficiency requirement.
has anyone applied yet?
Hello please i need a reply to this post.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2013
Briggs rowland:
Hello please i need a reply to this post.

Its not for other international students, but for MCFSP, it is applicable to us, its called AFCP or so
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ojotu4real(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2013
chris viral:

Have you received notification from them that your application has been submitted, if Yes, then its too late, if NO, then enter your username and password, your application will appear, showing d order number,in a table form, besides your name there is a number 1, in blue colour, just click, when it opens then click at the disclosure informations, make your changes then press continue, you will be moved to identification page, press continue again, and then your done.
.i received a msg dat my application has been received,mcgill ID nd PIN
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2013
ojotu4real: .i received a msg dat my application has been received,mcgill ID nd PIN

Then I suppose its late,
Hope you uploaded your supporting documents to minerva?

Way to go bro, when did you apply... Must have been last month or earlier this month?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ojotu4real(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2013
chris viral:

Then I suppose its late,

Way to go bro, when did you apply... Must have been last month or earlier this month?
i'm gal buh i'm usin my bro's account.pls kindly send d email to muniratojotu@gmail.com.i applied earlier dis month.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ojotu4real(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2013
chris viral:

Then I suppose its late,

i'm gal buh i'm usin my bro's account.pls kindly send d email to muniratojotu@gmail.com.i applied earlier dis month.tanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Artorius(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2013
Yo. I'm just seeing this thread for the first time, thank God I'm not late. Please they should be a whatsapp group chat or should I create one cos I gather that there isn't one. Secondly, is there any of the applicants here in Abuja who is yet to apply please indicate let's rapport abeg. Thirdly, my friend wants to apply but he has d7 in maths (WAEC) and engineering is the major he is applying for. please what are his chances. Thanks. senior guys in the house please answer me.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Gospel367: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2013
@atorius...ur friend shud try since it wont cost him anytin,besides there z no error in trying and note that some ppl has favour or are goodluck carriers...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2013
ojotu4real: i'm gal buh i'm usin my bro's account.pls kindly send d email to muniratojotu@gmail.com.i applied earlier dis month.tanks

You said you have submitted and was given a MCGILL I D and PIN, your suppose to log on to the minerva portal and see the list or required documents which you are supposed to upload there..

That's if you actually did receive an email.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2013
Artorius: Yo. I'm just seeing this thread for the first time, thank God I'm not late. Please they should be a whatsapp group chat or should I create one cos I gather that there isn't one. Secondly, is there any of the applicants here in Abuja who is yet to apply please indicate let's rapport abeg. Thirdly, my friend wants to apply but he has d7 in maths (WAEC) and engineering is the major he is applying for. please what are his chances. Thanks. senior guys in the house please answer me.

Lol, group abeg that Whatsapp kills my battery please.thanks..

D7, I'm not the admission department bro, but again what has he got to lose, and he can also go for a second major just incase d first doesn't favour him, there is a provision for second choice...

Plus his essays matters a lot, I talked with an international scholar and he told me that in your essay, you should convince them your not just a scoring machine or bookish guy, convince them that asides book, u av something no one can deliver on d table.

Good luck to you and your friend.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ojotu4real(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2013
chris viral:

You said you have submitted and was given a MCGILL I D and PIN, your suppose to log on to the minerva portal and see the list or required documents which you are supposed to upload there..

That's if you actually did receive an email.
.yes i did nd i've nt uploaded d recommendation form cos my vp didnt complete it befor d skul vacated.i wanted u to send me other links.quest university for example.tanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
algorithm: Fall 2014
Thanks boss. Now, I have submitted my application. What do I do again?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
Kingzy4pep: Thanks boss. Now, I have submitted my application. What do I do again?

Ask your senior school official to send them an email containing the following details:
Name:
school name:
Order number:
I think that all.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bizmania(m): 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
chris viral:

Ask your senior school official to send them an email containing the following details:
Name:
school name:
Order number:
I think that all.
date of birth too
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:16am On Dec 22, 2013
Okay,tnx. How about uploadin of credentials, Also, How about the form you sent out through people's email? Thanks for ur assistance.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:51am On Dec 22, 2013
Kingzy4pep: Okay,tnx. How about uploadin of credentials, Also, How about the form you sent out through people's email? Thanks for ur assistance.

After your school official has sent them the details, they will send you an email, containing your MCGIL I D and password, you would that to log unto Minerva and upload your documents there,,,,

But that should as from 15th January
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2013
Wow u guys have gone far with the application,well m still contemplating on applying due to the issue of transcripts and sum other things... anyway goodluck to u guys ooo
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
chris viral:

After your school official has sent them the details, they will send you an email, containing your MCGIL I D and password, you would that to log unto Minerva and upload your documents there,,,,

But that should as from 15th January
Okay bro, Tnx. What should then be in the disclosure part of the form?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.