Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (486662 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Vicmonzan:
yesterday
through email right??
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emerald14: 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Abdulasod:

through email right??
plss is d decision made after all docs have been uploaded?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
emerald14:

plss is d decision made after all docs have been uploaded?
I thought as much...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
asides chrisviral, did any other person apply to [Stanford, Duke, Berkeley], please signify, There's something amiss.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
L2CD766:
asides chrisviral, did any other person apply to [Stanford, Duke, Berkeley], please signify, There's something amiss.

Abeg make Una signify!
Boss: what's amiss? Na Good news..
Sunnycent applied too.
My friend Innocent also applied.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
chrisviral:

Abeg make Una signify!
Sunnycent applied too.
only 1 Non-USAP Nigerian Applicant was mailed.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
chrisviral:

Abeg make Una signify!
Sunnycent applied too.
Berkeley mailed just 1 non-USAP Applicant. Are your friends USAP mentees?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
L2CD766:

Berkeley mailed just 1 non-USAP Applicant. Are your friends USAP mentees?

No they are Non-USAP mentees and neither of them was mailed.
I suppose same will happen with Duke right?

All is well
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Abdulasod:

through email right??
yea through email and also on minerva
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
chrisviral:

No they are Non-USAP mentees and neither of them was mailed.
I suppose same will happen with Duke right?

All is well
There are still considerations going on; if after Feb. 12 you don't get a mail, then I'm sorry you weren't picked. Duke MCF will begin right after common app decisions are made [1600 seems to be the SAT benchmark]. Good luck [you'll be needing lots of it].
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
L2CD766:
There are still considerations going on; if after Feb. 12 you don't get a mail, then I'm sorry you weren't picked. Duke MCF will begin right after common app decisions are made [1600 seems to be the SAT benchmark]. Good luck [you'll be needing lots of it].

Let me share a funny story with you, lol grin cheesy
Do you believe in Fate?

Last year I applied first to U of T and decided that's the only school I will apply to, lol but December ending, my friend Algorithm advised me to give McGill a try and I did, but I loved u of T, I prayed, I fasted, but around Feb, I started hating the school after going through some posts online and started liking McGill.. march came and I got into McGill and U of T refused me, lol grin

So this session, I applied to Berkeley first, lol and didn't want to apply to Duke because they needed Sat subject test, but I sent them a mail about it and they said I can apply without it, so I did but I loved Berkeley, I so wanted to get into it, besides Hollywood is in california so I wanted to be there, lol, but towards ending of January, I started asking God that I will take Duke over Berkeley, I now wanted Duke so much.. lol
I hope the same case as last year will repeat itself, or maybe I was just lucky, lol cheesy

And Thanks for the luck, im taking all of it.
Appreciation Boss (na you be the Real, original and only chairman now) grin

3 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
chrisviral:

Let me share a funny story with you, lol grin cheesy
Do you believe in Fate?

Last year I applied first to U of T and decided that's the only school I will apply to, lol but December ending, my friend Algorithm advised me to give McGill a try and I did, but I loved u of T, I prayed, I fasted, but around Feb, I started hating the school after going through some posts online and started liking McGill.. march came and I got into McGill and U of T refused me, lol grin

So this session, I applied to Berkeley first, lol and didn't want to apply to Duke because they needed Sat subject test, but I sent them a mail about it and they said I can apply without it, so I did but I loved Berkeley, I so wanted to get into it, besides Hollywood is in california so I wanted to be there, lol, but towards ending of January, I started asking God that I will take Duke over Berkeley, I now wanted Duke so much.. lol
I hope the same case as last year will repeat itself, or maybe I was just lucky, lol cheesy

And Thanks for the luck, im taking all of it.
Appreciation Boss (na you be the Real, original and only chairman now) grin
grin.. Funny but True, Life can be very funny.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
some people will be getting their good news in a week or two.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by peterirhivben: 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUDE (P.T.I) FORM IS OUT FOR 2015

The 2015/2016 APPLICATION FORM IS NOW ON SALE FROM 12th JANUARY, 2015 TO 30th APRIL, 2015 AT THE RATE OF 6,800 NAIRA ONLY.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE.

1. Buy your Application Form Bank Pin from zenith bank.

2. Go to PTI Portal: http://www.pti.edu.ng

3. Click on Apply For Admission link.

4. On the application portal home page, click on Sign Up Here to register as first time user.

5. On the sign up page, enter Your PIN Number, Choose Your Mode of Study, Choose Your Programme, Enter your Surname,
Other names, Email, Phone Number and your User Name and Password
(Note: Email is important for you to receive notifications from the school)
Click on “Click here to Signup” button

6. This will sign you up and transfer you to logon page.

7. On the login page, enter your user name and the password you used to sign-up above and click on the login button. This would transfer you to Applicant Control Center if your pin is correct.

8. From the Applicant Control Center, move your mouse on Upload Passport. Browse to your passport location, select and click upload. (Passport should not be more than 150kb and only .gif, .png and .jpg file formats are allowed )

9. After your passport upload is successful, click Apply for Admission Here or click Fill Application Form. A copy of Electronic Registration Form will appear with preloaded surname, othernames and prospective courses.

10. Update your bio-data accordingly, most especially Name, Date of Birth, Local Government and State.

11. Fill the Application form; enter your entry qualification exam name, center number, exam center, subjects and grades. Choose your first choice course and Second Choice and third choice.

12. Click "I Agree" button 13. Then click on “Click here to Apply” button

14. From the print window that appears, click on Print My Application Form link to get a printed copy of the form for appropriate signature

15. Go Back To the Applicant Control Centre and print Exam Card from the top left button with the name “Print Exam Card”

16. You can always login back to the portal to check your admission status and other vital information

17. Remember to use a valid email address so as to get periodic notifications from the School.

SO INFORM OTHERS

PLEASE READ THIS.

P.T.I entrance examination is one of the most competitive examination, written by both Nigerians and foreign students from other parts of Africa. To get admission you must not only pass the general cut-off mark but score very high. That is why you need to study very hard and start preparing on time. Leave no stone unturn.

HOW TO PASS P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION WITH VERY HIGH SCORE AND GET ADMISSION

To pass P.T.I examination you need the following

1. P.T.I PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
2. THE RIGH EXAM PREPARATORY MATERIALS
3. A WORKING STUDY SCHEDULE/ PROCEDURE
4. THE SECRET OF WRITING P.T.I EXAM AND GETTING HIGH SCORE
5. HELP AND SUPPORT

With these five keys stated above,definitely you are going to score not less than 100 out of 150 of the total score(general cut off mark is between 65 and 80).

All these five keys have been combined and put together in a new package call: BLUEPRINT P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION PREPARATORY PACKAGE.

Whether you have written P.T.I EXAM before but you did not score high enough to gain admission or this is your first time of writing P.T.I exam and you are serious enough to study and score very high to gain admission, then this package is for you.

To order for your preparatory package text P.T.I and your e-mail address to 09096119817 or send e-mail to ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com; blueprinteducationaldvd@gmail.com.

For enquiry call: 09096119817 or E-MAIL: ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com; blueprinteducationaldvd@gmail.com.

A sample copy will be sent to you with details on how to get the complete preparatory package.

SUCESS AWAITS YOU. WILL YOU EMBRACE IT?

SAMPLE COPY OF PTI PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWER 2000, 2001 AND 2002 ATTACHED.

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 12:08am On Feb 09, 2015
L2CD766:
some people will be getting their good news in a week or two.
how do you mean? For berkeley or which school...?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emerald14: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2015
hello house, please I was asked to upload my remaining documents but on the Minerva page the two missing documents are not yet active so the enrolment team gave me an email address which I can send the documents before 11 Feb. so I wanted to ask how I will know they have received it. thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 10:35am On Feb 09, 2015
Sunnycent:
how do you mean? For berkeley or which school...?
Berkeley.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2015
emerald14:
hello house, please I was asked to upload my remaining documents but on the Minerva page the two missing documents are not yet active so the enrolment team gave me an email address which I can send the documents before 11 Feb. so I wanted to ask how I will know they have received it. thanks

Just send to the email you were given bro!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mojibbz(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2015
L2CD766:
Berkeley.
hey bro... Please do u know when decisions for msu will be out?? Got a friend that applied
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
mojibbz:
hey bro... Please do u know when decisions for msu will be out?? Got a friend that applied

MCF decisions abi Admission decision..
The former is Late march, the Later is already ongoing( MSU does a rolling admission policy i.e keep admitting untill there is no space left).
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mojibbz(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
chrisviral:

MCF decisions abi Admission decision..
The former is Late march, the Later is already ongoing( MSU does a rolling admission policy i.e keep admitting untill there is no space left).
thanks bro...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Good evening house
Please which book do you think is best for SAT and TOEFL preperation
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
smiley

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Cold in here...
No news people?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
currently listening to Amnesia-Justin Timberlake
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
chrisviral:
Cold in here...
No news people?
havent you gotten your Berkeley mail yet?... skype interviews are in 2 weeks time.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
L2CD766:
havent you gotten your Berkeley mail yet?... skype interviews are in 2 weeks time.

I haven't.
Lol its funny, but I am not expecting it again.
You taught me so grin cheesy
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
chrisviral:

I haven't.
Lol its funny, but I am not expecting it again.
You taught me so grin cheesy
well, I tried my best. I wonder why USAP-ers are given preference. #Nonsense.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
L2CD766:
well, I tried my best. I wonder why USAP-ers are given preference. #Nonsense.

Well like you pointed out, they are coached, so that places them +1 over us.
USAP kinda happens to have the same "help the poor" motive of MCF, so it saves them or rather assures them that they come from the "low quartile" even if they don't, another +1.
Organisations like USAP and ALA are believed to groom "Leaders of tomorrow" so their changing the world essays is believable to ours, yet another +1.
So you see, I was already 3 way down the competition!
smiley
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
chrisviral:

Well like you pointed out, they are coached, so that places them +1 over us.
USAP kinda happens to have the same "help the poor" motive of MCF, so it saves them or rather assures them that they come from the "low quartile" even if they don't, another +1.
Organisations like USAP and ALA are believed to groom "Leaders of tomorrow" so their changing the world essays is believable to ours, yet another +1.
So you see, I was already 3 way down the competition!
smiley
Oh... Scholarships are always flawed anyway. April 1 awaits.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
L2CD766:
Oh... Scholarships are always flawed anyway. April 1 awaits.

Don't wanna get my hopes high again!
I think I will just set my mind and hope for MSU and ASU!
Thanks for making me realise it!

So how is polytechnic studies going? grin
Shey na ND 1 u dey self, library science? cheesy
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
chrisviral:

Don't wanna get my hopes high again!
I think I will just set my mind and hope for MSU and ASU!
Thanks for making me realise it!

So how is polytechnic studies going? grin
Shey na ND 1 u dey self, library science? cheesy
grin ND2, major office cleaning studies, and minor in Womanising

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.