Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (486075 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2015
ASU,men you have caused more than enough upset,but if there is an opportunity there is hope,I know by march so many guys will be enraptured by the works of the omnipotent, do not be moody i pray you,but let that candle of hope keep burning.You will say i said it.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2015
emerald14:
McGill said refused- academic requirements not met. so sad
sorry for the rejection, did you apply to any school apart from McGill ?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Tochex101(m): 8:35am On Feb 14, 2015
How do i apply please Άŋϑ what are the requirements
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emerald14: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2015
Vicmonzan:
sorry for the rejection, did you apply to any school apart from McGill ?
nope
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:54am On Feb 14, 2015
benji93:
ASU,men you have caused more than enough upset,but if there is an opportunity there is hope,I know by march so many guys will be enraptured by the works of the omnipotent, do not be moody i pray you,but let that candle of hope keep burning.You will say i said it.

Well said grin
Ain't easy but we dealing with it!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2015
Tochex101:
How do i apply please Άŋϑ what are the requirements

Come back August! Applications are closed!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2015
emerald14:
McGill said refused- academic requirements not met. so sad

Sorry niggi!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Robazzz: 9:00am On Feb 14, 2015
Watsup guys!!!! I didn't get any approval or refusal on my ASU application, wats happening
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Robazzz: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2015
Anybdy who is semi-finalist?? Pls,
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:54am On Feb 14, 2015
Robazzz:
Watsup guys!!!! I didn't get any approval or refusal on my ASU application, wats happening

Robazzz:
Anybdy who is semi-finalist?? Pls,

All those refused, got notifications yesterday!
Well maybe, you were selected, so I suppose you chill lax and wait for em!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Important!

If you really Wanna get MCF next Year!
Join USAP like ASAP.

Most of em folks (Nigerian) that got ASU yesterday are USAPpers.

My two cents, if not, on a scale of one to five, your chances are 0.5 especially for them US peer Unis!

L2CD766 just like you said it!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mojibbz(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
mehn... ASU really dashed alot of hopes oo... Could do nothing buh pity one of my close friends wgo applied to just ASU and upon all the suufering and late night brainstormings to write essays he got rejected... Apart from that, toefl palava... Imagine going to write toefl at abj from minna... I tell u that day wasnt funny.. I had my share of problem that day... Khai, i really feel for the guy oo.. And myself too.. Lol.. A lil bit sha.. Didnt really like ASU anylonger since mid-january... Anyways, best of luck to erryone..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
mojibbz:
mehn... ASU really dashed alot of hopes oo... Could do nothing buh pity one of my close friends wgo applied to just ASU and upon all the suufering and late night brainstormings to write essays he got rejected... Apart from that, toefl palava... Imagine going to write toefl at abj from minna... I tell u that day wasnt funny.. I had my share of problem that day... Khai, i really feel for the guy oo.. And myself too.. Lol.. A lil bit sha.. Didnt really like ASU anylonger since mid-january... Anyways, best of luck to erryone..

How many schools did your friend apply to?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Robazzz: 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
So, basically nobody had got an acceptance notification..is dat the case here??
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
chrisviral:
Important!

If you really Wanna get MCF next Year!
Join USAP like ASAP.

Most of em folks (Nigerian) that got ASU yesterday are USAPpers.

My two cents, if not, on a scale of one to five, your chances are 0.5 especially for them US peer Unis!

L2CD766 just like you said it!
This, unfortunately will cause problems in the MCF board. The scholarship like every single international scholarship has outlived its purpose and usefulness.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mojibbz(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
solomonjesus:

How many schools did your friend apply to?
Now thats the painful thing... Its just ASU.. I wish i had asked/told him to apply to MSU also.. I feel guilt in my mind because i didnt tell any single soul i appled to MSU not even my dad or any closer family member and not until mid-week when i got to know that im supposed to send over my transcript... Honestly i feel like i betrayed him and its eating me up and now i dont knw how to tell him... :-(
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
mojibbz:
Now thats the painful thing... Its just ASU.. I wish i had asked/told him to apply to MSU also.. I feel guilt in my mind because i didnt tell any single soul i appled to MSU not even my dad or any closer family member and not until mid-week when i got to know that im supposed to send over my transcript... Honestly i feel like i betrayed him and its eating me up and now i dont knw how to tell him... :-(

OK he did not send his transcript and he wrote the toefl that is really painful
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
BTW ooo.... MCFS didn't say that we should join USAP or ALA before we can be qualified naa.....
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
L2CD766:
This, unfortunately will cause problems in the MCF board. The scholarship like every single international scholarship has outlived its purpose and usefulness.

That's why I pray I get in.
Them scholars aren't speaking up, heaven help me, I get it, these are some of issues I need to raise up in the scholars meeting.
Only Lord knows my heart desires, but it's well.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sunnycent:
BTW ooo.... MCFS didn't say that we should join USAP or ALA before we can be qualified naa.....

Bro, calm down!
God should just help us get in, we will hopefully start the change from MCF board! grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
Guys pls pray for me concerning my Dartmouth college application, since ASU f*ucked up. Still hoping on U of T sha.

N God's hands
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mrdrizzy(m): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
adeniyi3971:
Guys pls pray for me concerning my Dartmouth college application, since ASU f*ucked up. Still hoping on U of T sha.

N God's hands
dartmouth

Are dey also partnering sch?

Nvr knew!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sunnycent:
all this while i did knw ur the sunday i knw on facebook
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
toboy:

all this while i did knw ur the sunday i knw on facebook
lol... me too I dunno you ooh. message me make I see ya face.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
i was asking of help with SAT materials, everbody ignoreed me. Its not fair oo! Happy Val everybody sha!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
toboy:
i was asking of help with SAT materials, everbody ignoreed me. Its not fair oo! Happy Val everybody sha!
http://collegeboard.org
http://gieva.org
I believe everything you need about the SAT is there.

Global Integrated Education
Volunteers Association (Gieva)
51/52,, Kingsway Building, 2ND
Floor , Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos,
Nigeria.
Call
Website http://www.gieva.org
Directions Get Direction View Maps
email contact@gieva.org

*they are responsible for registering Nigerians for the SAT.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
sunnycent. Am not registering just looking for study msterial, we would be writing exam similar to SAT
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
O man! ASU has dashed some hopes, keep pressing guys!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mojibbz(m): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2015
solomonjesus:

OK he did not send his transcript and he wrote the toefl that is really painful
He did na... He sent it to ASU
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2015
mrdrizzy:
dartmouth

Are dey also partnering sch?

Nvr knew!
NO !! Dartmouth is not among MCF schools..
I just applied d school dats all.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
chrisviral:

That's why I pray I get in.
Them scholars aren't speaking up, heaven help me, I get it, these are some of issues I need to raise up in the scholars meeting.
Only Lord knows my heart desires, but it's well.
But some Nigerians are trying
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
solomonjesus:

But some Nigerians are trying

I didn't say anybody is not trying!
Read what I said again!

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.