Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:23 PM

How To Make Steady Income Writing And Publishing Your Book On Amazon Kindle - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Make Steady Income Writing And Publishing Your Book On Amazon Kindle (6226 Views)

Fiction Prize For African Writers($1,000 And Publishing Deal)|cordite Books / Book Productions, Writing, Arts Journalism And Publishing Techniques Workshop / Ask Your Questions About Writing And Publishing Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Steady Income Writing And Publishing Your Book On Amazon Kindle by libero00: 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
@ladywriter, perhaps you should move this to the business section, I believe you will find more customers. smiley
Re: How To Make Steady Income Writing And Publishing Your Book On Amazon Kindle by ladywriter(f): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
libero00: @ladywriter, perhaps you should move this to the business section, I believe you will find more customers. smiley
Thanks. I started a new thread in the business section.
Re: How To Make Steady Income Writing And Publishing Your Book On Amazon Kindle by ladywriter(f): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2014
Thanks. I started another series of training and posted it in the business section.
https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writting
Re: How To Make Steady Income Writing And Publishing Your Book On Amazon Kindle by ladywriter(f): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2014
A lot of people have been asking me to teach them how to write articles. In response to this, i have put together a small e-book on how to write killer article in 30 minutes. It is FREE. If you need it, shoot me an email on virtualassistprof@gmail.com with the title - FREE E-BOOK ON ARTICLE WRITING, blessings!.

Note: it is not only for newbies, but also for professionals who cannot write a quality article in 30 minutes.
Re: How To Make Steady Income Writing And Publishing Your Book On Amazon Kindle by debbydee(f): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
ladywriter:
A lot of people have been asking me to teach them how to write articles. In response to this, i have put together a small e-book on how to write killer article in 30 minutes. It is FREE. If you need it, shoot me an email on virtualassistprof@gmail.com with the title - FREE E-BOOK ON ARTICLE WRITING, blessings!.

Note: it is not only for newbies, but also for professionals who cannot write a quality article in 30 minutes.

i am interested adedoyinblessing@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Steady Income Writing And Publishing Your Book On Amazon Kindle by amona(m): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hello, please I need help to fill up the form of tax of a things on kdp amazon, I register and supply my payonner info, the system accept it, buh the only issue I have now before I can PUBLISH anything is the TAX/TIN section of the verification.... Someone should please have mercy on me in filling the form.

I need a guide on this please, and feel free to contact me:

WhatsApp: +2348037256112
BBM : 5C398AC7
Re: How To Make Steady Income Writing And Publishing Your Book On Amazon Kindle by tatacherie: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Greetings Ma @ ladywriter Im speechless at ur kindness empowering youths online.May God increase you on every side. During mt secobdary school days i loved writing funny short stories both in English and french..dusting my self up immediately
Would appreciate if u cud help out with this EBook.God bless you real good Ma
Re: How To Make Steady Income Writing And Publishing Your Book On Amazon Kindle by Noblepreneur: 7:44am On Mar 02, 2019
ladywriter:
Amazon is the largest book market where you can make enormous money as an author. The more e-book you write, the more money you make. Not too long ago, Amazon introduced the Kindle publishing platform for author to self publish their books. Let me start by whetting your appetite with the following statistics:

1. 14 million Kindles were sold on Amazon in the third quarter of 2012. Amazon recently announced an undisclosed record sale of the same
Kindle in this month, December, 2013. This means an ESTIMATED 30 million kindles are waiting on people's laps to download your kindle
e-book.
2. Amazon.com is the largest online retailer in the world
3. Amazon kindle sells more kindle e-books than paperbacks etc

Writing Amazon kindle e-books is very easy and you get to make more money from it. An interesting thing about it is that you don't need much marketing as Amazon has enormous traffic already. This reduces your advertising cost to a great extent. All you need is to use KDP select, get some reviews for your e-books, do some social network marketing and other little tricks, and before you know it, money will start rolling into your bank account.

Another advantage of writing kindle e-books is that you can make money writing e-books on what you are passionate about. It can be swimming, singing, crafts etc.

Ah ah! Before I forget, I love writing Amazon books because I can make money writing short e-books of around 6,000 - 12,000 words. i.e. around 15 - 20 pages. I don't need to start writing textbooks of 100 to 200pages which can take me months to write. I can easily write a good kindle e-book of 15 pages, proofread, design the cover page and upload within two days. It's such an interesting thing if you are someone who loves to write. You can easily make between $1,000 - $1,500 monthly with 6-10 e-books live on Amazon.

Aha ahha, i forgot a very important advantage. You don't need a website to sell your e-books on Amazon. Although, it is a plus, but you can still make money without a website.

What you need to start this business
1. Amazon.com account (free)
2. Writing skill (if you don't like writing, you can outsource it)
3. Bank account or Payoneer Mastercard (free)

Ok, now let's start:
1. Open an account of Amazon.com
2. Carry out enormous research to discover the best selling topic
3. Write your e-book
4. Convert it to Kindle format
5. Design your cover
6. Upload your E-book
7. Enroll your e-book in KDP select program
8. Sign up for a free Amazon Payoneer mastercard (free)
9. Collect your payment through your Payoneer mastercard in any Mastercard ATM
10. Send me my 10% (joking)

Wish you all the best.

I will be starting a new series of training on "How to make money writing Amazon kindle e-book" in January 2014. The training will be for the first 10 people to register. You can contact me on internetbiz05@gmail.com for registration details.

N.B: I have another great thread on "how you can make money as a freelance writer on Freelancer.com". Check out the link and the testimonies here: https://www.nairaland.com/1314211/let-me-teach-how-make

Great writeup you have here. Are you still into Amazon Kindle?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Income Writing And Publishing Your Book On Amazon Kindle by PROFLOVY(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Need this set it and forget it KDP publishing course with ZERO capital? Yes, I mean you don't have to invest anything. Check out the video below to feed your eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADgqrS1wmgY&feature=share

You can start making as much as $1k in two months or less. The sweet part is that once you upload these books, they keep generating income forever.

Contact me: holalehcan@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Steady Income Writing And Publishing Your Book On Amazon Kindle by Lionize: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
PROFLOVY:
Need this set it and forget it KDP publishing course with ZERO capital? Yes, I mean you don't have to invest anything. Check out the video below to feed your eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADgqrS1wmgY&feature=share

You can start making as much as $1k in two months or less. The sweet part is that once you upload these books, they keep generating income forever.

Contact me: holalehcan@gmail.com
Is it still same?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bulk Recharge Card Pin Seller In Port Harcourt Nigeria / Diary Of A Desperate Lover (updated) a classical blend of poetry and prose! / Pitakwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.