Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:33 AM

Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party (23969 Views)

Customers Sitting On The Floor At Access Bank In Yola (photos) / Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather / Access Bank To Deactivate ATM Cards Trapped In Other Banks' ATMs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by agbameta: 3:10am On Dec 17, 2013

l
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by biafranqueen: 3:14am On Dec 17, 2013
Like I've been saying while we fight for party and tribe they are popping champagne and living the high life together embarassed OP how is he odd man out check your bank account next to those players in the pictures #nigeriansarefoolingthemselves

24 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by agbameta: 3:15am On Dec 17, 2013
Shey the villager gatecrash the party ni or he did mo gbo, mo ya or he just don't know anything about dress code and appropriate fashion for such events..

....well, at ease he didn't wear aso ebi...smh
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by biafranqueen: 3:17am On Dec 17, 2013
agbameta: Shey the villager gatecrash the party ni or he did mo gbo, mo ya or he just don't know anything about dress code and appropriate fashion for such events..

....well, at ease he didn't wear aso ebi...smh
Is that the only thing you see you people are so naive I wonder why we some think dressing like oyibo is appropriate... Anyway I dont blame you when I wear my Lace and ankara custom made white people be like I love your costume not knowing my whole outfit cost more then a Gucci handbag grin White people get bush mentality more then we think wink

12 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 17, 2013
Most of Obi's businesses are located in Lagos. He knows who the boss (Fashola) is! Obi only plays the politics of religion and ethnic sentiments because it is the only way Ibo politicians can appeal to emotions of fellow Ibos. Just tell an Ibo man that a Yoruba man hates him, his vote is all your on the spot. Obi knows how to oil Ibo's machine and gets it moving.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by agbameta: 3:19am On Dec 17, 2013
biafranqueen: [s]Like I've been saying while we fight for party and tribe they are popping champagne and living the high life together #nigeriansarefoolingthemselves[/s] embarassed

it's ok for hard working folks like Fashola and Dangote ro relax, socialize and even pop champagne to celebrate their hard work, the only problem here is the likes of lazy and incompetent peter obi leaving his village to go and pop champagne in Lagos while his people are about to fall off the crumbing Niger bridge, the same bridge he refused to touch... ....that's the only abnormality here..

9 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by biafranqueen: 3:21am On Dec 17, 2013
agbameta:

it's ok for hard working folks like Fashola and Dangote ro relax, socialize and even pop champagne to celebrate their hard work, the only problem here is the likes of lazy and incompetent peter obi leaving his village to go and pop champagne in Lagos while his people are about to fall off the crumbing Niger bridge, the same bridge he refused to touch... ....that's the only abnormality here..
hahaha your a fool Fashola has a whole bunch of cleaning up to do smh at ignorance, you see how your guy dey salute you grin

22 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by biafranqueen: 3:22am On Dec 17, 2013
payless: Most of Obi's businesses are located in Lagos. He knows who the boss (Fashola) is! Obi only plays the politics of religion and ethnic sentiments because it is the only way Ibo politicians can appeal to emotions of fellow Ibos. Just tell an Ibo man that a Yoruba man hates him, his vote is all your on the spot. Obi knows how to oil Ibo's machine and gets it moving.
I agree 100% about business in bus Lagos and playing to emotions they are all the same crooks fooling people like the OP but the boss thing is off

4 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by agbameta: 3:22am On Dec 17, 2013
biafranqueen: Is that the only thing you see you people are so naive I wonder why we some think dressing like oyibo is appropriate... Anyway I dont blame you when I wear my Lace and ankara custom made white people be like I love your costume not knowing my whole outfit cost more then a Gucci handbag grin White people get bush mentality more then we think wink

Just like your fashionable folks tie rapa and mini rapa like market women with walking stick to go collect brown envelope in Abuja...

Abeg leave mata jare...lmao

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 17, 2013
biafranqueen: hahaha your a fool Fashola has a whole bunch of cleaning up to do smh at ignorance, you see how your guy dey salute you grin

The picture says nothing other than those kids look like Ibo kids...........

4 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by agbameta: 3:25am On Dec 17, 2013
payless:

I don't even get the rretards and their dumb and meaningless pictures?
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by biafranqueen: 3:25am On Dec 17, 2013
payless:

sorry honey that is Lagos big time in a Yoruba area should I drop the article so you can go and wipe that smirk off your face grin Keep playing the tribe card while they keep playing you mugus cool

24 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 17, 2013
biafranqueen: sorry honey that is Lagos big time in a Yoruba area should I drop the article so you can go and wipe that smirk off your face grin

Good for you. Is that how the whole Lagos looks? Do you need me to provide you few pictures from Iboland?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by agbameta: 3:29am On Dec 17, 2013

Even Uduaghan look sharp. Obviously, he got the dress code memo...

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by biafranqueen: 3:31am On Dec 17, 2013
payless:

Good for you. Is that how the whole Lagos looks? Do you need me to provide you few pictures from Iboland?
Feels bad right Fashola is just as guilty as Obi quit cheer leading for these crooks payless I thought you were one of them that have sense . They are celebrating with Acces bank all the money they stole from Nigerians and your here taking your anger and discomfort out on the wrong group shame on you sad and your mumu homey they are robbing Nigerians blind and the only thing you people can talk is dresscode #niggamentality
I don't blame you Payless your chilling in USA while your kinsfolks is navigating bad roads in Lagos and your cousins are attending school on the floor and your here talking dresscode

24 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 17, 2013
biafranqueen: Feels bad right Fashola is just as guilty as Obi quit cheer leading for these crooks payless I thought you were one of them that have sense . They are celebrating with Acces bank all the money they stole from Nigerians and your here taking your anger and discomfort out on the wrong group shame on you sad

What are you talking about? Fashola is 50 times ahead of Obi and other governors in every aspect of governance. You don't expect him to turn Lagos to paradise in six years. He has performed admirably with all he's done so far in Lagos. Is there more he could have done? I say yes. Obi has been a failure. All Obi has done is to give cheques to religious leaders or donate buses to communities with his name written on them as if he bought them with his money.

11 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by agbameta: 3:39am On Dec 17, 2013
biafranqueen: [s]Feels bad right Fashola is just as guilty as Obi quit cheer leading for these crooks payless I thought you were one of them that have sense . They are celebrating with Acces bank all the money they stole from Nigerians and your here taking your anger and discomfort out on the wrong group shame on you sad and your mumu homey they are robbing Nigerians blind and the only thing you people can talk is dresscode #niggamentality[/s]

STFU and stick to your internet trash picture collecting and trolling duties...If you are suffering in your village, face your obi or obiango the new dullard he just saddled you with..

5 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by biafranqueen: 3:39am On Dec 17, 2013
payless:

What are you talking about? Fashola is 50 times ahead of Obi and other governors in every aspect of governance. You don't expect him to turn Lagos to paradise in six years. He has performed admirably with all he's done so far in Lagos. Is there more he could have done? I say yes. Obi has been a failure. All Obi has done is to give cheques to religious leaders or donate buses to communities with his name written on them as if he bought them with his money.
Your name is payless Keep thinking less I don't blame you when was the last time you been back home... None of them are doing what they are suppose to shame on you!

17 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by biafranqueen: 3:40am On Dec 17, 2013
agbameta:

STFU and stick to your internet trash picture collecting and trolling duties...

haha feeling hot under the collar

9 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by agbameta: 3:42am On Dec 17, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 17, 2013
biafranqueen: Your name is payless Keep thinking less I don't blame you when was the last time you been back home... None of them are doing what they are suppose to shame on you!

It is very hard for some of you to have conversation without insult grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by biafranqueen: 3:43am On Dec 17, 2013
payless:

Yeah and we know that they ARE ALL WICKED open your bigot mind up and see they all belong to the same cult that only helps the rich if you were in Lagos you would not be talking all this your nonsense but it is easy to be rahrahing for a Governor that you don't live in his state enjoy your WHITE CHRISTMAS in AMERICA

13 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by biafranqueen: 3:47am On Dec 17, 2013
payless:

It is very hard for some of you to have conversation without insult grin
grin I don't mean to insult but we have to stop this picking sides they are all screwing us no matter what state they were born in they are now born again in the cult of making the rich richer and the poor poorer we have to stop all this bigoted thinking Obi Fashola Dangote none of them give a damn about the citizens WAKE UP!!! As long as we keep dividing ourselves they keep screwing us over, but I guess since you are not feeling it in the USA your having fum with this tribalism crap sad

Look how he is holding Obi hand but we are busy fighting on Nairaland instead of using it as a vehicle to spread truth and justice.

16 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 17, 2013
biafranqueen: Yeah and we know that they ARE ALL WICKED open your bigot mind up and see they all belong to the same cult that only helps the rich if you were in Lagos you would not be talking all this your nonsense but it is easy to be rahrahing for a Governor that you don't live in his state enjoy your WHITE CHRISTMAS in AMERICA

Isn't that funny how you celebrate Obi and criticize Fashola? grin grin

Nawah for you o!

6 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by agbameta: 3:50am On Dec 17, 2013
Payless, leave this village troll and nuisance alone.. The clown is beneath you..

4 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 17, 2013
agbameta:

Even Uduaghan look sharp. Obviously, he got the dress code memo...

I had an invite to the event, dress code was overtly stated as a black-tie event. It was an occasion to celebrate the departing CEO of the bank..Aig. I only made it to the conference on Thursday.

He must have gate-crashed grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by biafranqueen: 3:54am On Dec 17, 2013
payless:

Isn't that funny how you celebrate Obi and criticize Fashola? grin grin

Nawah for you o!
Me celebrate Obi your not serious I think you know I have not given Obi any celebration I am not blinded by bigot stupidity I know they are all crooks, killers and thieves. Find any post I celebrated Obi I am not blind to what is happening to ALL NIGERIANS and I will not be mumuizied sorry for your family back home cry

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 17, 2013
biafranqueen: grin I don't mean to insult but we have to stop this picking sides they are all screwing us no matter what state they were born in they are now born again in the cult of making the rich richer and the poor poorer we have to stop all this bigoted thinking Obi Fashola Dangote none of them give a damn about the citizens WAKE UP!!! As long as we keep dividing ourselves they keep screwing us over, but I guess since you are not feeling it in the USA your having fum with this tribalism crap sad

This is not about tribalism but you started posting pictures claiming to be that of Lagos State. You were trying to give the impression that Fashola has done really bad from what that picture represents. Fashola is different from all these governors. As a matter of fact, PDP Governors say it all the time what sets Fashola apart from his peers. He has been a good administrator. Fashola is well respected in the government circle across the nation.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by agbameta: 3:55am On Dec 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

I had an invite to the event, dress code was overtly stated as a black-tie event. It was an occasion to celebrate the departing CEO of the bank..Aig. I only made it to the conference on Thursday.

He must have gate-crashed
grin grin.

Typical anti social and uncultured villager..lol...
Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by biafranqueen: 3:55am On Dec 17, 2013
agbameta: Payless, leave this village troll and nuisance alone.. The clown is beneath you..
Son if you could even open the gate at my house in the village you would thank the Gods grin I will let you know when I have a job opening wink

4 Likes

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by agbameta: 3:57am On Dec 17, 2013
biafranqueen: Son if you could even open the gate at my house in the village you would thank the Gods grin I will let you know when I have a job opening wink

You are nothing but a common troll and worthless piece of trash and you and your kind don't impress me..

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 17, 2013
agbameta:

Typical anti social and uncultured villager..lol...

I could see another red-cap villager in the fore-front of the pix.... grin grin grin

Bad behavior if they got the invite and still ended up dressing up that way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Falls To 325 On Dollar Shortage -punch / UBA Boss, Tony Elumelu Perplexed By Cobhams Asuquo Talent / A GTB Employee Helped Bank Customer Set Up Her App, Then ‘Stole’ Her N600k - FIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.