Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years (16396 Views)

'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari / See How Ahmadu Bello Greeted Queen Elizabeth On Her Visit 2 Nigeria In 1956(pic / Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by LordAdam16: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
ashjay001:
[s]

Ur face saving, try sha. U've still gat hope. So, cos d constitution has created different law enforcement arms, to fight different crimes, it doesn't recognise that stealing is corruption! Owo wo gbo! Ur parents have wasted funds!

Sh*theads like u, attach so much importance to certificates n abandon commonsense. As if those that made d official rules, where birthed with them. Why have there been constitutional reviews, if everything was perfect in d 1st instance?

So, according to u, Gej, Nta n ur supporting egg heads, a thief is not corrupt n a corrupt individual, can't be termed a thief!? Too much sense, will not kee all of ugrin

Well my country's constitution, terms everything a crime, and unfortunately, d stupid senators n legal luminaries u're quoting, duplicated law enforcement agencies, to fight d same crime!

Of all law enforcement agencies we have, only ur Nta of icpc came out in support of ur lettered buffoon?! When, even Nta's own agency(icpc), pursues thieves up n down, when dey can be bothered. Going by ur assertations, when immigration sees contraband, they'll look away n allow d victim to go n be caught by customsgringringrin

Seems u're d brainiac in ur lineage ba? Kudos to ur family.[/s]

Can you type in Queen's English.

Try and sound coherent. Not this mumbo jumbo you just typed.

Make your point in a logical manner.

This is my summary. According to the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, stealing is not corruption. Both are crimes with different punishments and different agencies are assigned to their investigation under the penal code.

That is all GEJ implied. So he is 100% right, and you're 100% wrong.

End of story.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by ashjay001(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
LordAdam16:

Can you type in Queen's English.

Try and sound coherent. Not this mumbo jumbo you just typed.

Make your point in a logical manner.

This is my summary. According to the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, stealing is not corruption. Both are crimes with different punishments and different agencies are assigned to their investigation under the penal code.

That is all GEJ implied. So he is 100% right, and you're 100% wrong.

End of story.

-Lord

gringringrin

Who queen's english epp? Bill Gates? Zuckerberg? Buhari? Ghaddafi? Plato? Aristotle? Socrates? Abraham? King Solomon? Noah n his ark? Buddha? Emancipate urself from mental slavery, non but urself, can free ur mind!

Don't let academic education limit ur mental development.

Stop being dogmatic n quoting by rote. Humans like urself, made those rules n humans have been revising those same rules! After all is said n done, commonsense rules!

U lack commonsense! Try think outside d box.

1 Like

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by ashjay001(m): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
LordAdam16:

So you mean we should ignore the constitution, and govern using "ashja001 commonsense".

You are a MOR*N!

If you have an issue with any part of the constitution, there is a legally accepted route to change it. Talk to your Rep or Senator.

Don't come here and yap about commonsense when you don't have any. Common sense demands that you abide by the rule of law. And according to the rule of law, stealing is not corruption. You don't get to cherry pick when to abide by the law and when not to.

GEJ swore an oath to defend and rule by the Nigerian constitution, not "ashjy001 commonsense." You've been talking sh*t ever since, and finally you've exposed your st*pidity.

You just admitted on a public forum that you have an issue with GEJ because he made a statement that is backed by the constitution. FO*LISH F*OL! Dunce like your dullard in chief.

-Lord

What kind of f*cktard are u? Where in ur damned constitution, did it say; stealing is not corruption? U're a crazy assed mofo, if u don't state d section! Nincompoop!

I have issues with Gej, wtf's biz is that? And, who told u Gej , gvs a damn, my opinion abt him? U're seriously mentally deranged!

U've gone loco, street display, na him remain!

Even keepers of d law, don't abide by it, so wtf's biz is it, if I don't? If u've got a problem with my stance, come n sue me! Werey! Internet warrior oshi! Half-baked educated, be claiming genius! Pple dey display knowledge, u sef raise hand! U still use textbooks; to me, that shows how intellectually deficient u are! Judges n lawyers commit crimes, wtf are u gonna do to those ones? Continue tryna throw d constitution at me, n see if I gv a rat's ass! Mofo

1 Like

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by ashjay001(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
LordAdam16:

Trash!

Go and read the earlier article I posted where Nta backed his statement with facts.

And because keepers of the the law don't abide by the constitution, you shouldn't. Or because you don't like GEJ, you'd have an issue with a statement he made that is backed by the constitution.

And you are the same person talking about patriotism, selflessness earlier on. You are a JOKE and waste of space.

BAST*RD! Corrupt hypocrite!

-Lord

Facts written by men? What kind of weed are u on? Small education wey u get, u no go allow person rest! How many constitution reviews have been carried out since independence? If it was sacrosanct, will there be any need for a reviews? This same constitution u've been throwing all over? To quote d section that supports ur crazy passed claim, u can't fit? Yet, u're here claiming intellectual

I know what I am, do u know what u are? Mr Queen's Englisher gringringrin

U disgrace ur lineage, with all this ur jagbajantis postulations.
Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by enlady(f): 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
No one can rewrite history.... GEJ birthed the agricultural revolution we are witnessing today. He had his failures but also successes.
Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by maasoap(m): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
seunowa:

Continue crying....it is a result of my spell
You are the one crying here, digging up nairaland graveyard. Accursed! You need a job?
Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by Throwback: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
LordAdam16:

Buhari cannot arrest an ex-President. No one you elect in 2019 would be able to take us to that stage.

These things take time. Our democracy is only 19 years for crying out loud, and we are a nation clearly divided on religious, ethnic, and ideological lines. Where will you start? Or will you arrest GEJ and OBJ and leave IBB, Abdusalami, Gowon et al?

How will you convince the people in the Niger Delta and SW? How are you going to quash the inevitable uprising and politicians (and gun runners) taking advantage of the violence to perpetuate their sinister goals?

You guys talk like buff**ns like this is Europe. This is Africa where dictators rule, we hate ourselves, and can't seem to agree on anything.

Just because you live in a city and went to an underfunded tertiary institution does not make you a Gandhi.

For as long as I can remember, I've been voicing it here that we should restructure, that our problem is structural. You won't see that. Even before the recent uproar about the herdsmen menace from the Middle Belt, I've been voicing it here about the growing problem and how no one seems bothered. And how in my state for example, they receive regular supplies in the forest, harass farmers, rape women and even extort community members to give them permission to farm. This has been happening in my state since I learned about it in 2016.

But no, I'm concerned about GEJ who is not contesting in 2019. You are a F**L!

You think we all have the luxury to play bet9ja with lives and the economy. I live in the safest area of my state and I do not earn in Naira. I literally don't give a sh*t who becomes president. It doesn't even remotely affect my ability to earn or survive.

From OBJ to Yar'Adua to GEJ, I saw progress. We were going somewhere. We were solving the electoral quagmire, slowly improving infrastructure, diversifying the economy (oil represented 9% of the GDP), improving agriculture, and what not. They all made mistakes, but they also had their achievements, and each of them was an improvement over the predecessor. Then I see simpletons like you take us 30 years back because you are impatient, unrealistic punks with the IQ of an orangutan.

You want to live in a perfect world without doing the hard work. You think America, Britain, South Korea, China are all where they are by always making perfect decisions. Mao killed over 100m people. Washington scammed his soldiers of land owed them and had a black slave. The Chaebol in South Korea at one time controlled 75% of the economy, and to this day hold undue leverage over the government.

Yet here in Nigeria, you vote for a senile bigot who was sponsored by corrupt individuals and you expected him to arrest same corrupt individuals. How stup*d can you really be? You guys talk like children who have never followed the developmental progress of any current industrialized nation. Uninformed, uneducated riffraffs!

-Lord

You claim you saw progress from OBJ to Yar'Adua to GEJ? Yet the foreign reserves built by OBJ from $3b+ to $45b+ despite still paying $18b as foreign debt following $12b debt relief, and which Yar'Adua moved from $45b to $47b despite spending about $16b to defend the economy following the global economic crisis of 2008 - 2009, was what a clueless Jonathan reduced to $29b/$30b despite earning more from Crude Oil sales than all previous presidents combined between 2010 and 2015, with crude oil selling at over $100+pb for 4years out of his wasteful 5years.

That situation above is what you call progress that included the Jonathan regime?

So why didn't your master Jonathan restructure despite your wailings then?

So our democracy is only 19yrs so we need to wait till 200yrs to get to where US is now, such that by then we would still say our democracy is only 219years old while the USA is 400+years? Must we reinvent the wheel or do we not have a constitution to follow?

You are the dream citizen of a useless government. Always ready to launder the excuses made, because you also benefit from a system that is still deliberately "young and learning". You as a leader can never inspire any confidence in the citizenry - little wonder you would love an ineffectual buffoon president to continue in office.

And yes I hate Jonathan for the useless person that he is. That same uselessness and cluelessness he used to approach all national matters including the same Fulani herdsmen terror that statistically led to more deaths under his regime than we have had in this current useless regime, made even the Christian parts of middle belt sack the same Christian they had voted into power as president.

To think this was the same retar.d I had campaigned for on social media when the Northern cabal working with Turai Yar'Adua had sidelined a vice president who should already be working in active president capacity. However, within 8months of his 1yr inherited presidency, I had seen his many follies and heard the many lies of his regime to know that this was a national disaster about to happen if elected to a full 4years term in 2011. Jonathan did not disappoint me in being weak and corrupt. He disappointed those who voted for a Christian and a Southern minority, but they rectified their earlier mistake and sent him back to his village where an educated dunce can afford to be king without wrecking the country and celebrating corruption as if it was a beloved endangered specie even while campaigning for reelection. Just as Buhari did not disappoint you, he disappointed those who saw him as the last hope of his decayed generation of politicians. He has been weighted and been found to be utterly useless, waiting to be transported in a wheelbarrow back to his village where he can be whatever he chooses to be without constituting a nuisance to the growth of the country.

Today, even a useless Buhari has managed to put our foreign reserves back in the 40s of billion USD, to the shame of the clueless moro.n whose cabinet employees convinced that if $20b that ought to accrue did not accrue as alleged, then America must know about it because dollars is their currency. As such no money was missing since the Americans have not declared their currency as having a shortage of $20b, so the president should disregard such allegations. The dunce fell for it and embarrassed himself on national TV.

Buhari is a disgrace and I hate him the same way I hate any useless employee who has been afforded the opportunity to make a deep impact but disappointed without remorse, but never you try to whitewash the moro.n who was rightly sacked by those who were disappointed in their decision to vote him into power on sentiments of "I had no shoes".

Again I repeat, you are not bothered that corruption is ingrained in our DNA or that the government is unserious about fighting it. Your only grouse is that the party you love and through which you have access to the proceeds of corruption, is no longer in power and you are now angry as you are hungry. You have no positives to contribute to national discourse, just regrets that the corrupt Jonathan was not allowed to continue in power so that public money will continue to flow, while the foreign reserves dry up to zero, and the government continues borrowing money to pay federal civil servant's salary.

3 Likes

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by seunowa(f): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
maasoap:

You are the one crying here, digging up nairaland graveyard. Accursed! You need a job?

Crying adult....u neva stop
Pls continue
Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by maasoap(m): 8:07am On Feb 08, 2018
seunowa:

Crying adult....u neva stop
Pls continue
Grave digger, tombs raider. The accursed.
Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by seunowa(f): 8:10am On Feb 08, 2018
maasoap:

Grave digger, tombs raider. The accursed.

My curse is really working
I love dis...
Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by ashjay001(m): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2018
LordAdam16:

No, they were written by Jesus Christ or Mohammed. MOR*N!

-Lord

Oponu, alaini ronu!

The truth is, u're fixated on ur stance, with an inability to tolerate a different view. There're over 7billion humans, ur entity is negligible in d larger scheme of things!

2 Likes

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by LordAdam16: 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Throwback:

You claim you saw progress from OBJ to Yar'Adua to GEJ? Yet the foreign reserves built by OBJ from $3b+ to $45b+ despite still paying $18b as foreign debt following $12b debt relief, and which Yar'Adua moved from $45b to $47b despite spending about $16b to defend the economy following the global economic crisis of 2008 - 2009, was what a clueless Jonathan reduced to $29b/$30b despite earning more from Crude Oil sales than all previous presidents combined between 2010 and 2015, with crude oil selling at over $100+pb for 4years out of his wasteful 5years.

Compare OBJ's projects vs Yar'Adua's projects vs Jonathan projects?

Then tell me how you expected Jonathan's savings to be more than OBJ and Yar'Adua's savings?

By the way, your figures are completely wrong.

Yar'Adua did not increase the reserves by net, the financial crisis/oil slump ate through the reserves after the oil price rose to a peak of 140 (the highest ever in the last 10 years).

So our democracy is only 19yrs so we need to wait till 200yrs to get to where US is now, such that by then we would still say our democracy is only 219years old while the USA is 400+years? Must we reinvent the wheel or do we not have a constitution to follow?

Are you okay?

So you want a 19 yr old democracy to be at the same level at a 219 yr old democracy? Or are you alright?

Does Nigeria and the US share the same demography? Do we have the same religious and ethnic divide as the US? Or do you just like typing nonsense for fun?

Go and arrest an ex-President and see if heads won't roll. We are in a country where post-election violence is still a thing, and you're expecting what's obtainable in the US to happen here. You are UNWELL!

You are the dream citizen of a useless government. Always ready to launder the excuses made, because you also benefit from a system that is still deliberately "young and learning". You as a leader can never inspire any confidence in the citizenry - little wonder you would love an ineffectual buffoon president to continue in office.

Emotional balderdash!

You can't expect a toddler to beat Bolt in a 100m sprint. It is common sense. I don't believe in miracles. I don't buy the nonsense that there is a non-corrupt politician. I don't buy the trash that anyone in Nigeria would become President in 2019 without using corrupt proceeds. If you believe that, it shows how silly you are.

So you can turn this around and say I'm making excuses. I'm being a realist. If all you are going to do is condemn and keep voting the person that "inspires confidence" by telling you lies and making unfounded promises they can't hope to ever redeem. Then YOU ARE A RESOUNDING FO*L!

No basta*d can tell me he would be able to give us 24/7 power in 4 years! That is IMPOSSIBLE! If you'd believe that, then it shows how far out of depth you are. If that's the confidence you're asking for, then you deserve the idiots you've been voting for.

And yes I hate Jonathan for the useless person that he is. That same uselessness and cluelessness he used to approach all national matters including the same Fulani herdsmen terror that statistically led to more deaths under his regime than we have had in this current useless regime, made even the Christian parts of middle belt sack the same Christian they had voted into power as president.

LIES!

Between 2010 and 2013, 80 people were killed in herdsmen/farmers clashes. In 2014, an election year, 1,229 were killed. Here's proof--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herder%E2%80%93farmer_conflicts_in_Nigeria.

You can see the political undertone of the escalation in killings. The surprising uptick in killings in 2014 led to the Fulani militia being ranked the FOURTH deadliest terrorist group -- http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-terrorism-index-nigerian-fulani-militants-named-as-fourth-deadliest-terror-group-in-world-a6739851.html. They were not in the top 10 in 2013.

Between May 2015 and December 2017, more than 4000 people were killed by the Fulani Militia. In 2016 alone, the SBM Intelligence estimated almost 2000 people were killed, the first time when the Fulani militia killed more people than Boko Haram. https://qz.com/886949/fulani-herdsmen-are-now-a-bigger-security-threat-for-nigeria-than-boko-haram/

So why are you lying that Fulani herdsmen killed more people under GEJ than under Buhari. Must you lie to make a point.

This is what I call unbridled HATE. You cook up false figures because you already have a preconceived notion that GEJ can do no right. Fulani herdsmen killed 80 people in the GEJ's first 3 years. In Buhari's first 2.5 years, the same Fulani herdsmen have killed over 4000 people. Yet you lie brazenly on a public forum.

Did GEJ rape your mother?

And you expect me to take you serious. BAST*RD!

Today, even a useless Buhari has managed to put our foreign reserves back in the 40s of billion USD, to the shame of the clueless moro.n whose cabinet employees convinced that if $20b that ought to accrue did not accrue as alleged, then America must know about it because dollars is their currency. As such no money was missing since the Americans have not declared their currency as having a shortage of $20b, so the president should disregard such allegations. The dunce fell for it and embarrassed himself on national TV.

And where are Buhari's projects?

OBJ had virtually no projects in 8 years, Yar'Adua barely got any project started in his 2 years until his health started failing him, Buhari hasn't commissioned a borehole even? And you claim to be smart? If you aren't using money for anything, why would the reserves not rise unprecedentedly?

GEJ deviated from the norm of doing nothing and increasing the reserves solely. And I see nothing wrong in that. OBJ that increased so much reserve did not build one university. Instead he stole money to build a private university for himself. GEJ built six. Buhari doesn't even value education, so it's not surprising that he hasn't built any. That's one example.

That said, look at the chart of the reserves.

Note that all through, including under Yar'Adua and GEJ, when revenue increased, the reserves increased. When revenue fell, the reserves fell.

Link: https://tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/foreign-exchange-reserves

Look at how at the height of the oil boom, the reserves almost hit $50B.

And if you're too frail mentally to know why reserves fell when revenue did, it's because under GEJ infrastructural and other expenditures were up. He wasn't just sitting on petro dollars not knowing what to do with it. He used it and his achievements speak for him.

Again I repeat, you are not bothered that corruption is ingrained in our DNA or that the government is unserious about fighting it. Your only grouse is that the party you love and through which you have access to the proceeds of corruption, is no longer in power and you are now angry as you are hungry. You have no positives to contribute to national discourse, just regrets that the corrupt Jonathan was not allowed to continue in power so that public money will continue to flow, while the foreign reserves dry up to zero, and the government continues borrowing money to pay federal civil servant's salary.

I can't take you serious when you keep typing trash like "foreign reserves dry up to zero." That is a lie. And you are so uninformed it is not even funny.

Corruption is ingrained in our DNA and the government would continue to be unserious about fighting it, because the system is f*cked up completely. Stop typing sensationalist nonsense!

I asked you once if you'd arrest someone who funded your campaign with corrupt money and you went blank.

You are an unintelligent hypocrite. The most effective way to fight corruption in Nigeria is to build strong institutions and enact processes that prevent corruption. Not expecting a Messiah to arrest his corrupt cronies in this BS centrist system we call a federal government.

The BVN, IPPIS, TSA et cetera have prevented more corruption that the inconclusive anti-corruption fight that your dullard-in-chief is championing. Separate the goat and the yam. Don't let the goat into the barn then turn around and be surprised that the goat is from your party, funded your election, and now you're in a dilemma on what to do.

I have provided more ideas on how to combat corruption on this forum than you've ever done. Your empty skull simply wants to believe in miracles when there are no saints, no strong institutions, and insufficient preventive measures.

The joke is on you!

I've asked you to provide proof to many of the nonsense you call stats and you've consistently failed to do so. You are an IDIOT. And I expect another smart crook to sway you in 2019 with empty impossible promises and phantom postulations because your IQ is too low to analyze anything.

Only you say GEJ reduced reserves to zero, say he had no achievements despite you're on a thread espousing one of his achievements, say more people were killed by herdsmen under GEJ than under Buhari, say the price of oil was above $100 for four years.

You are LAI MOHAMMED's godson. LIAR-INPERSONIFIED. No wonder you voted for and was hoodwinked by another LIAR. In 2019, you'd also vote for another LIAR! COMPOUND F**L!

80% of all the things you said are LIES. You are a garbage can full of LIES!

Keep hating GEJ in 2018 based on untrue nonsense! Inconsequential riff-raff.

Just come clean and say you hate GEJ for no reason. Don't pull out lies from your a$$ and claim to be Mother Theresa. ANIMAL!

-Lord

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by enlady(f): 1:12am On Apr 08, 2018
famosh:

We've really missed your long posts, bro. Someone in my area is seriously arguing with me that GEJ didn't conceive the IPPIS scheme but I disagreed with him and told him a very reliable source on NL told me that GEJ did! Can you just help me with links so I don't lose this argument! Thanks man!
Here are some links. I don't why some people are wicked. They label GEJ all sorts criminal but will never acknowledge his clear achievements. I am a civil servant. The scheme was conceived in April 2007 but implementation started in 2013. This was started in GEJ regime
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/fg-saves-n118bn-via-ipps-says-finance-minister/amp/
http://www.theabujainquirer.com/?page=336&get=FG_to_check_payroll_fraud_through_BVN_336

1 Like

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by famosh: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2018
enlady:

Here are some links. I don't why some people are wicked. They label GEJ all sorts criminal but will never acknowledge his clear achievements. I am a civil servant. The scheme was conceived in April 2007 but implementation started in 2013. This was started in GEJ regime
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/fg-saves-n118bn-via-ipps-says-finance-minister/amp/
http://www.theabujainquirer.com/?page=336&get=FG_to_check_payroll_fraud_through_BVN_336

Thanks for the info, sis! I guess I should be careful of the kind of information I digest on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years by enlady(f): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2018
You are welcome
famosh:

Thanks for the info, sis! I guess I should be careful of the kind of information I digest on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICPC Interrogates Fmr IGP Mike Okiro, Others Over N275.5m Fraud / KIRIJI : The World's Longest Civil War By Any Ethnic Group / Resource Control Bill Passes Second Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.