Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Whatsapp On Asha 200 And Other Unsupported Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp On Asha 200 And Other Unsupported Phones (6960 Views)

Upgrading Whatsapp On Nokia Asha 200 / How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones / Need Whatsapp For Asha 200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp On Asha 200 And Other Unsupported Phones by Skseries: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2013
Do u av a asha 200 and u wish to have whatsapp on it? Then here is ur solution. This is my first post on NL so i hope u guys find it helpful.. So lets get the show on the road....
Tools u need.
1. a computer or a symbian phone
2. The files i upload along with the post(i made it in zip to make it easier to download)
Step 1. download the whatsapp.zip file,
Step 2. Create a folder on ur computer or symbian or anyway oda way u can and xtract the whatsapp.zip into the folder( u shud av two files in the folder, a whatsapp.jar file and a whatsapp.jad file)
Step 3. Copy the whatsapp folder that u created wit the xtracted files to ur asha 200 or other unsupported whatsapp nokia java phone's memory card.
Step 4. Put back the memory card and locate the whatsap folder u created u shud see a whatsapp logo. Just open or start the whatsapp and follow instruction to validate ur number..
Mind u i was able to do this on my dad asha 200 successfuly and it shud b able to work on oda new nokia java phone, older nokia phone wil complain abt the phone nt avin a whatsapp sertificate.....
Now the difference between this whatsapp post and oda one u mite online is that the whatsapp i uploaded doesnt need an update is the lastest just copy and run... I hope this is helpful to ya all. Peace out.
Re: Whatsapp On Asha 200 And Other Unsupported Phones by cuttygee: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2013
Pls I don't sim 2 see any file. Pls hw do I get this... I really nid dis. Tanx
Re: Whatsapp On Asha 200 And Other Unsupported Phones by Skseries: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
I dnt knw how to upload d file. I tried NL upload bt it didnt work. Give me a min leme upload it on sharemobile then coply the link here for u guys
Re: Whatsapp On Asha 200 And Other Unsupported Phones by Skseries: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Copy the link and paste in ur browser and then download.
http://m.sharemobile.ro/file/751010
Or
http://sharemobile.ro/data/share/Skwhatsapp.zip

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot 3 / How Much Is The Samsung Galaxy Grand I9080 / Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.