Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Names Catholics Call Mary - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Catholics Call Mary (2192 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by SalC: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
woky: na me this thread sweet pass
This thread dey sweet my belle
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Freddestiny(f): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
wink
Sal C: wink
grin
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sal C: More names! More names please!!
Notre-Dame
Star of the sea
Our lady of Loreto
Our lady of Guadalupe
Seat of Wisdom
Ever Virgin

E plenty naaa
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by damerry(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
Queen of my family
Queen of my studies
Lady of the immaculate conception
Maria Rosa mystical
lady of the miraculous medal
queen of all saints.

Totus tuus Maria.

Ehm, acidosis next topic please smiley

1 Like

Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
damerry: Queen of my family
Queen of my studies
Maria Rosa mystical
queen of all saints.

Totus tuus Maria.

10000likes

1 Like

Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by damerry(m): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
woky: 10000likes
Thanks bro. Today is not so acidosis day grin anyway God bless us all
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
damerry: Thanks bro. Today is not so acidosis day grin anyway God bless us all
Amen
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Acidosis(m): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Revelation 22

6. Then the angel said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true; 'I am coming soon! God, who tells his prohets what the future holds, has sent his angel to tell you this will happen soon. Blessed are those who believe it and all else written in the scroll."

8. I, John, saw and heard all these things, and fell down to worship the angel who showed them to me;

9. But again he said, NO don't do anything like that, I, too am a servant of Jesus as you are, and as your brothers the prophets are, as well as all those who heed the truth stated in this Book, Worship God alone."

18. And I solemly declare to everyone who reads this book: If anyone adds anything to what is written here, God shall add to him plagues described in this book.

19. And if anyone substracts any part of these prophecies, God shall take away his share in the Tree of Life, and in the Holy City just described.

21. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen!

Goodnight, friends. smiley

1 Like

Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by SalC: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
woky: Notre-Dame
Star of the sea
Our lady of Loreto
Our lady of Guadalupe
Seat of Wisdom
Ever Virgin

E plenty naaa
Yes oooo

1 Like

Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by SalC: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
damerry: Queen of my family
Queen of my studies
Maria Rosa mystical
queen of all saints.

Totus tuus Maria.

Oh yes
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
Acidosis: Revelation 22

6. Then the angel said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true; 'I am coming soon! God, who tells his prohets what the future holds, has sent his angel to tell you this will happen soon. Blessed are those who believe it and all else written in the scroll."

8. I, John, saw and heard all these things, and fell down to worship the angel who showed them to me;

9. But again he said, NO don't do anything like that, I, too am a servant of Jesus as you are, and as your brothers the prophets are, as well as all those who heed the truth stated in this Book, Worship God alone."

18. And I solemly declare to everyone who reads this book: If anyone adds anything to what is written here, God shall add to him plagues described in this book.

19. And if anyone substracts any part of these prophecies, God shall take away his share in the Tree of Life, and in the Holy City just described.

21. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen!

Goodnight, friends. smiley
when next you want to read the bible, ask the holy spirit to Guide you b4 reading

Holy Mary, pray for us
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Acidosis(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
woky: when next you want to read the bible, ask the holy spirit to Guide you b4 reading

Holy Mary, pray for us

So because "the queen of the sea/coast" hardened your heart in other not to obey the word of God; you assumed I don't have the Holy Spirit?
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Acidosis:

you assumed I don't have the Holy Spirit?
its obvious you don't
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Ukutsgp(m): 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
woky: soo sweet indeed grin

atleast, it wil grace me and my fellow brethren the chance to tell you and others the sweet names we do call Mary..
or u people will receive the bashing of ur life
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Ukutsgp(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Freddestiny: @ukuts gp woky undastand what u r talking abt he means dat u shld call HER Queen Of Peace grin
God forbid bad thing. Nt in my life.
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: or u people will receive the bashing of ur life
are u here to bash

Grow up boy!
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: God forbid bad thing. Nt in my life.
Lol
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Ukutsgp(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
Freddestiny: my dear dump which things plz go ahead dis thread is interesting lwkm
u people are blind, deaf, dumb, and gravitating toward madness. Come out of darkness ok. Jesus loves u. Ok.
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Ukutsgp(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
woky: 10000likes
u dnt know that u are bigger than all these kid's stuff.
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by try69: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sweet thread!

Immaculata

Acidosis good job
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: u dnt know that u are bigger than all these kid's stuff.
always off
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
try69: Sweet thread!

Immaculata

Acidosis good job
good Job indeed
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by try69: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: or u people will receive the bashing of ur life

Bros you go cry tire.. If Jesus choose not to jump down from heaven to save me, I'd go to him the same way he came to me, through Mary.

You and your bashing na water grin grin

Infact if my wine finish, I go run to him mama make she do wetin she do for the marriage for canaan..

1 Like

Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Freddestiny(f): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
Wow all dese for us anyway thanks as for JESUS of course I kw He loves me cos am in a serious relationship with HIM and His Mother Queen Of All Heart says Hi.
Ukuts gp: u people are blind, deaf, dumb, and gravitating toward madness. Come out of darkness ok. Jesus loves u. Ok.
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Ukutsgp(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
woky: are u here to bash

Grow up boy!
dnt be afraid. I am nt here for bashing. I dnt do bashing. I only enlighten the ignorant like you. So boy, when did the crowning of mary took place in heaven? I hope u attended the ceremony and celebrate with mary with plenty rice and stew to go round. I hope u fill ur stomach too. Isn't it?
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Freddestiny(f): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
try69:

Bros you go cry tire.. If Jesus choose not to jump down from heaven to save me, I'd go to him the same way he came to me, through Mary.

Infact if my wine finish, I go run to him mama make she do wetin she do for the marriage for canaan..
lwkm abeg try69 dat is anoda good one I dey ur back
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by SalC: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
You guys will make ukuts faint oo

Oh most blessed mother, I love you mummy
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Ukutsgp(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Freddestiny: Wow all dese for us anyway thanks as for JESUS of course I kw He loves me cos am in a serious relationship with HIM and His Mother Queen Of All Heart says Hi.
relationship my foot. Grow up pls. Before it is too late.
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by try69: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
woky: good Job indeed

I'm telling you..even satan presents himself cheesy

Job 2:1
New International Version (NIV)

2 On another day the angels came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them to present himself before him.

cheesy
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Ukutsgp(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
try69:

abeg dnt let me laugh and break my ribs. So u are still this ignorant? I really still hv a big work to do.
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Ukutsgp(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
try69:

Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Ukutsgp(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sal C: You guys will make ukuts faint oo

Oh most blessed mother, I love you mummy
imagine this nonsense. Calling mary his mummy. Pls who do this to the catholic. Who has bewitched them that they should nt believe the truth. Gal 3:1-3.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Boldness / Results Of The Just Concluded Nat. Qur'an Recitation Musaabaqah Held In Ilorin. / The Effect Of Africa's Spiritual Bankruptcy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.