Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,907,648 members, 7,011,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 August 2022 at 12:37 PM

T-pain Is Killing Hiphop - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / T-pain Is Killing Hiphop (1083 Views)

T-pain – Love Suicide Ft. Severe / Fr3style Feat. T-pain / Coment On Icant Beleive It By T-pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by shilling(f): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2008
Do you agree? I just think that the guy is whack and he's killing what's left of hiphop. Don't hate, just tell me what you think
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by Gonorrhea(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2008
I think he his wack too, overrated and duplicated watered down mongo! grin
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by Mustay(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2008
shilling:

Do you agree? I just think that the guy is whack and he's killing what's left of hiphop. Don't hate, just tell me what you think

what's left of hiphop?
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by cruworld(m): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2008
Mustay:

what's left of hiphop?

passion and emotion of music
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by Madea19(f): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2008
Well i dnt think he's whack,bt i also dnt think he's good,bt i love d track "Bartender",nd lil mama's "Shorty got loose"which he featured in. Apart frm dat i av nothing for or against him
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by gaskinachi(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2008
lots of peeps are killing hip-hop it aint just pain.but there are still people who got love for the game take nas,kanye,talib kweli and most recently lupe so i dont think hip hops gonna die, lots of fake peeps would walk by but the real dudes would still be here.
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2008
shilling:

Hell-o?

Do you listen to hip hop? Frankly, I think not.
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by Dotman01(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2008
Usin' a vocoder doesnt mean dat he's wack, he's nt a rapper so he can neva be compared wit d likes of nas nd kanye. He's 1 of d most featured musician at d moment. At d last BET award he was d only artist nominated in d BEST COLLABORATOR award wit others. He's good 4 hooks.
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by jaymes(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2008
Give me a break and shut up! When Nate Dogg was singing with the likes of 2pac, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Warren G, e.t.c and making hit tracks, He wasn't killing Hip-Hop abi? If u don't feel T-pain, thats a different matter entirely. Please don't start!
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2008
its not TPain it is the advent of manufactured music
songs that sound the same,
same jingly beats and catchy tunes and no depth.

what abt the days of Shai, u could feel them, Jagged Edge Lauryn Hill.Kci and Jojo
Those days are gone,
Now its the same crap from Beyonce to Miley Cyrus,
Hip Hop is dead and we all attended its funeral
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by naijadiva2(f): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2008
t-pain is only good when he's being featured with his computerized voice. by himself, he sucks.
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by Chat2MeBac(f): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2008
@topic
I am with u too. T-Pain needs to take two pain killers and chill,
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by owolomo(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2008
@@@every body

look at it like this HIP HOP ina whole has been dead, the few that are real are not the once that are being heard in our radios, except for just few AND I MEAN FEW, to spk on T-PAIN that dude got in tha game and made it creative, did sumthin different, and all of a sudden everybody else using the voice boxxx, nothin is wrong with being CREATIVE, jus my opinion, think about it, EXAMPLE lil wayne out of no where now he uses the voice box, T-PAIN IS NOT WACK,
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by Akinagirl(f): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2008
I don't think hes bad for his time, but I do think T-pain is overrated. Just like many artist today, it isn't about music anymore or talent. Its about marketing. If you are going to say that t-pain is bad, then you have to put a lot of other "artists" in that bad category as well.
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by lilcheezy: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2008
yeah u talk of t pain d guy is good is like almost of his terlented it voice is like an high pod
his good till d end of time.
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by lilcheezy: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2008
Yo pips, i dnt tink his kilin hip hop, he's adin a lil flavour 2 to it. 1 tin 4 real is, he has 2 b natural when it cme 2 his voice.
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by AfrknKngs(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
Mehn, What are you talking about, T-Pain is da ish, Mad props 2 da nucca, He GOT EVERYBODY HOOKED on da AutoTUNE!!! Kanye used it, Snoop used it, r-kelly used it EVEN Chris Brown used it and Got lil wayne using it, I mean, This dude Brought a whole new ish to hip hop jor, it was used back then but nobody killed it da way T-pain does, Datz why all these artist that feat, T-Pain on their song!!! U put T-Pain on it, itz a hit!!! Hands Down!! So quit hating da nucca is coooold, =D

~We Are AKS~

Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by owolomo(m): 12:27am On Aug 01, 2008
he is very very cold jor, thank you my guy, T-PAIN. is da bomdigidy,
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by iice(f): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2008
Akinagirl:

I don't think hes bad for his time, but I do think T-pain is overrated. Just like many artist today, it isn't about music anymore or talent. Its about marketing. If you are going to say that t-pain is bad, then you have to put a lot of other "artists" in that bad category as well.

Word

ehie:

its not TPain it is the advent of manufactured music
songs that sound the same,
same jingly beats and catchy tunes and no depth.

True
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by A40(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2008
naija_diva:

t-pain is only good when he's being featured with his computerized voice. by himself, he sucks.
Lol you meant Electric voice grin.The guy is good at guest appearances but definitely not on his own
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by naijadiva2(f): 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2008
A-40:

Lol you meant Electric voice grin.The guy is good at guest appearances but definitely not on his own

LOL.
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by 2kul: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2008
pain is wack as hell, d game bn dead long ago, we gt all kinds of cats in d game nw, so i'l say t-pain is among those who's priority in d game is 2 make dat paper, n i dont hav a prob wit dat, giv him credit 4 husslin his way tru, if it was d autotune dat wud bring him fame, y nt shine on it,
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by Joseph6(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2008
accordin 2 a religious tape i watched, hip hop is satanic so maybe its not such a bad idea that hip hop alone shld be phased out, mehn i was beginnin 2 dread it sef hip hop especially mode nine dis hip hop dat pls lets hear word jare t-pain ROCKS!!!!
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2008
Joseph6:

accordin 2 a religious tape i watched, hip hop is satanic so maybe its not such a bad idea that hip hop alone shld be phased out, mehn i was beginnin 2 dread it sef hip hop especially mode nine this hip hop that please lets hear word jare t-pain ROCKS!!!!
hahahaha, you mean 'The Truth About HipHop' tongue
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by Tattooboy: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2008
I dont care he's making his Dough

Hi Ibkaye kiss Miss ya
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by Shaz(f): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2008
He's not all that wack, but his flossing's too much
Re: T-pain Is Killing Hiphop by A40(m): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2008
Joseph6:

accordin 2 a religious tape i watched, hip hop is satanic so maybe its not such a bad idea that hip hop alone shld be phased out, mehn i was beginnin 2 dread it sef hip hop especially mode nine this hip hop that please lets hear word jare t-pain ROCKS!!!!
Negro please

@jaymes
How can you mention T-Pain in the same breath with Nate Dogg?Abomination

(1) (Reply)

Looking 4 A Deal At Hypertech / Docc1 - Iroking / Who Is… Nnena Omali?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.