Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Legal: Earn Free Bitcoins And Sell Them To Make Money - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Legal: Earn Free Bitcoins And Sell Them To Make Money (1771 Views)

All About Bitcoins And Faucets / Get FREE Bitcoins In SECONDS - NO Registration Needed / Got Laptops? Let's Sell Them For You Fast & Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legal: Earn Free Bitcoins And Sell Them To Make Money by helpfulposts(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
Selling bitcoins is the new way to make money online. Although, many people have discovered
it and had been enjoying the buying and selling of bitcoins, it is still new in our country.

There is a site that enables you to you to earn free bitcoins

read more details at http://my-free-bitcoins..com

Thanks
Re: Legal: Earn Free Bitcoins And Sell Them To Make Money by naijawisdom(m): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2013
Thank you a lot for this info.

I just registered on the site yesterday and I have earned B 0.0251 = $ 17.42

God will bless you for this
Re: Legal: Earn Free Bitcoins And Sell Them To Make Money by TrozadoS: 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Here are some useful to watch from Paxful on YouTube

Paxful Affiliate Program, The Easiest Way to Earn Bitcoin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9snZNyBYUs0

Make Money with Bitcoins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KySoVFduzo
Re: Legal: Earn Free Bitcoins And Sell Them To Make Money by ScienceWatch: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
helpfulposts:
Selling bitcoins is the new way to make money online. Although, many people have discovered
it and had been enjoying the buying and selling of bitcoins, it is still new in our country.

There is a site that enables you to you to earn free bitcoins

read more details at http://my-free-bitcoins..com

Thanks
Great info Helpfulposts. I think you may encourage your readers to also check the link below if they want to mine their own bitcoin with FREE full version software.

The Free software, "Bitcoin Core" is programmed to decide which block chain contains valid transactions. The users of Bitcoin Core only accept transactions for that block chain, making it the Bitcoin block chain that everyone else wants to use

It is these users who keep Bitcoin decentralized. They individually run their own Bitcoin Core full nodes, and each of those full nodes separately follows the exact same rules to decide which block chain is valid.

There’s no voting or other corruptible process involved: there’s just individual software following identical rules—”math”—to evaluate identical blocks and coming to identical conclusions about which block chain is valid.

This shared agreement (called consensus) allows people like you to only accept valid bitcoins, enforcing Bitcoin’s rules against even the most powerful miners.

In addition to improving Bitcoin’s decentralization, Bitcoin Core users get better security for their bitcoins, privacy features not available in other wallets, a choice of user interfaces and several other powerful features.
Re: Legal: Earn Free Bitcoins And Sell Them To Make Money by helpfulposts(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Great info Helpfulposts. I think you may encourage your readers to also check the link below if they want to mine their own bitcoin with FREE full version software.

The Free software, "Bitcoin Core" is programmed to decide which block chain contains valid transactions. The users of Bitcoin Core only accept transactions for that block chain, making it the Bitcoin block chain that everyone else wants to use

It is these users who keep Bitcoin decentralized. They individually run their own Bitcoin Core full nodes, and each of those full nodes separately follows the exact same rules to decide which block chain is valid.

There’s no voting or other corruptible process involved: there’s just individual software following identical rules—”math”—to evaluate identical blocks and coming to identical conclusions about which block chain is valid
where is the link
Re: Legal: Earn Free Bitcoins And Sell Them To Make Money by ScienceWatch: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2017
helpfulposts:

where is the link
Sorry about that.
https://bitcoin.org/en/download

(1) (Reply)

Shopnig - Ondo First Online Mall Delivers In 24 Hours / The Best SME Friendly Logistics And Courier Service In Africa! / Withdraw Funds From E-currency Like Paypal,alert Pay Via Western Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.