Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel (11333 Views)

The Physical Appearance Of The True Israel / Calling The Lost Sheep Of The True Israel Of God Out Of The Harlot Church / The True Israel Of God Is Not The Nation Israel , But The Church Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by MrPresident1: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Rapture, a doctrine of mysterious disappearances, is a doctrine that was propounded out of ignorance of the word of God regarding the re-gathering of Israel, from the four corners of the earth, where they have been scattered. The purpose of this thread is to explain the true nature of the re-gathering, using only the scriptures.
Rapture is not some mysterious disappearances, it is a ‘return to base’ of the true chosen people of The Most High God, the true Israel, the apple of the Eyes of The Most High God, His Inheritance. Only the blameless ones will make the return, that is, only those who have kept the laws of The Father and have walked in the light of His commandments, the rest will be consumed.

[b]Jeremiah 3:14-18
14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:
15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.
16 And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.
17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.
18 In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.[/b]

Mathew 24:36-44
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Ezekiel 11:17-20
17 Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord God; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.
18 And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence.
19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
20 That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

[b]Ezekiel 37:21-28
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.
23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince forever.
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.[/b]

Zechariah 13:8
And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

Zephaniah 1:18
Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the Lord's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

Zephaniah 3:19
Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.

10 Likes

Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
well dayum brother this is a masterpiece. rapture is indeed not a spectacle of men and women flying in the air but a return to incorruptibility from corruptibility. a return from terrestrial to celestial. a return to base. kudos brah. great precepts too smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by SalC: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
obadiah777: well dayum brother this is a masterpiece. rapture is indeed not a spectacle of men and women flying in the air but a return to incorruptibility from corruptibility. a return from terrestrial to celestial. a return to base. kudos brah. great precepts too smiley smiley
I know you must come.
You like wierd exegies
Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sal C: I know you must come.
You like wierd exegies
aint nothing weird about this exegesis. this here the real deal like evander holyfield lol
Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by HezronLorraine(m): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Wow.Interesting and worthy of note.
*Archived for future reference*.
Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by SalC: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
obadiah777: aint nothing weird about this exegesis. this here the real deal like evander holyfield lol
Lol
but seriously i need to sit down and study this rapture thing
the popular belief of it don't make much sense to me and alot of people dont even know if it will take place before or after triblation:
my church too seem not to accept that popular notion of we flying in the air
Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sal C: Lol
but seriously i need to sit down and study this rapture thing
the popular belief of it don't make much sense to me and alot of people dont even know if it will take place before or after triblation:
my church too seem not to accept that popular notion of we flying in the air
thats just crazy to think humans will be flying in the air. thats why many think the bible is a joke. aint nobody flying nowhere anytime soon except you have a cape on and ya name is superman lol

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by NerdyInterests(f): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
grin El Presidente, spitting da truth.

Let the scoffing begin ... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by NerdyInterests(f): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
obadiah777: thats just crazy to think humans will be flying in the air. thats why many think the bible is a joke. aint nobody flying nowhere anytime soon except you have a cape on and ya name is superman lol

Lmao. Nice one grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by PastorOluT(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Reserve this space to come back to comment, I have several questions to ask u @ op bt that would be tomorrow.
Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by Meaux001: 8:48am On Dec 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2013
Empty promises to keep the blackman down.

SMH at you bunch of slaves.

3 Likes

Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by MrPresident1: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Empty promises to keep the blackman down.

You are a zombie, Alfa Seltzer. If you realised who satan, your self-confessed master is, you would realise you are the biggest zombie on this forum.

That said, the reason Israel cannot remember who she is, is because this is how it is planned. Israel will not remember who she is until she is restored, Israel will be confounded. This is the reason why you and other Negro zombies who call themselves atheists (Negro atheists) should come into the Ark of salvation now, or be destroyed in the soonest coming everlasting burning.

You were warned! angry Your stiffnecked, belligerent, bellicose and proud obstinacy will not be your doom.

Ezekiel 16:60
Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant.
61 Then thou shalt remember thy ways, and be ashamed, when thou shalt receive thy sisters, thine elder and thy younger: and I will give them unto thee for daughters, but not by thy covenant.
62 And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD:
63 That thou mayest remember, and be confounded, and never open thy mouth any more because of thy shame, when I am pacified toward thee for all that thou hast done, saith the Lord GOD.

7 Likes

Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by Tgirl4real(f): 6:46am On Jan 04, 2014
interesting...
Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 04, 2014
Am expecting more from this thread.

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by MrPresident1: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
teeo: Am expecting more from this thread.
Take note of Jeremiah 3:14
Jeremiah 3:14
14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

And how Jesus paraphrased it in Mathew 24:40-41

Mathew 24:40-41
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Make your own deductions.

4 Likes

Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by MEILYN(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mr President:

You are a zombie, Alfa Seltzer. If you realised who satan, your self-confessed master is, you would realise you are the biggest zombie on this forum.

That said, the reason Israel cannot remember who she is, is because this is how it is planned. Israel will not remember who she is until she is restored, Israel will be confounded. This is the reason why you and other Negro zombies who call themselves atheists (Negro atheists) should come into the Ark of salvation now, or be destroyed in the soonest coming everlasting burning.

You were warned! angry Your stiffnecked, belligerent, bellicose and proud obstinacy will not be your doom.

Ezekiel 16:60
Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant.
61 Then thou shalt remember thy ways, and be ashamed, when thou shalt receive thy sisters, thine elder and thy younger: and I will give them unto thee for daughters, but not by thy covenant.
62 And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD:
63 That thou mayest remember, and be confounded, and never open thy mouth any more because of thy shame, when I am pacified toward thee for all that thou hast done, saith the Lord GOD.
"For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge." (Jeremiah 4:22). Israelites are the most foolish people on earth bro. They dont wanna be wise. We are no longer asleep but these peeps are still dreaming. Smh

"For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered." (Isaiah 29:10). wake up Israel. grin

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by MrPresident1: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
MEILYN: "For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge." (Jeremiah 4:22). Israelites are the most foolish people on earth bro. They dont wanna be wise. We are no longer asleep but these peeps are still dreaming. Smh

"For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered." (Isaiah 29:10). wake up Israel. grin

It is the way the script is written, Honoured Brother. Israel devolved into wickedness and idolatry and are being punished. Look around you, it still is the same thing. Everyone wants to take advantage of his brother, and the wickedness continues. They name the name of Christ but do not depart from iniquity. They think The Almighty God can be mocked, I laugh at the calamity of these foolish people.

Punishment is coming for the disobedient, the wicked, the idolater, the obstinate, the undecided, and the foolish. angry

For the obedient, the extent of the rewards exist only in the realm of fairy-tales. No wonder the Elect of old were willing to die to spread the good news. The reward is just unimaginable wink

Israel is Blind and Deaf, just as it was prophesied. shocked shocked shocked see verse 18 below

[b]
Isaiah 29:13-24
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?
16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?
17 Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest?
18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.
19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
20 For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:
21 That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought.
22 Therefore thus saith the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale.
23 But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel.
24 They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.
[/b]
May Obadiah777 be blessed wherever he is, May the Light of God's countenance continue to shine upon him and all that is his.

5 Likes

Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by MEILYN(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mr President:

It is the way the script is written, Honoured Brother. Israel devolved into wickedness and idolatry and are being punished. Look around you, it still is the same thing. Everyone wants to take advantage of his brother, and the wickedness continues. They name the name of Christ but do not depart from iniquity. They think The Almighty God can be mocked, I laugh at the calamity of these foolish people.

Punishment is coming for the disobedient, the wicked, the idolater, the obstinate, the undecided, and the foolish. angry

For the obedient, the extent of the rewards exist only in the realm of fairy-tales. No wonder the Elect of old were willing to die to spread the good news. The reward is just unimaginable wink

Israel is Blind and Deaf, just as it was prophesied. shocked shocked shocked see verse 18 below

[b]
Isaiah 29:13-24
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?
16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?
17 Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest?
18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.
19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
20 For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:
21 That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought.
22 Therefore thus saith the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale.
23 But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel.
24 They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.
[/b]
May Obadiah777 be blessed wherever he is, May the Light of God's countenance continue to shine upon him and all that is his.

Amen bro grin......... The time is near, this year is a year of war. Asia [Middle east],Egypt and America go hear am...

The saying Israel is stiff necked and rebellious is 100% correct, even when you quote from the bible, they still will not believe. grin nah wa oo.

I told someone Christ was black. And he was like 'God forbid bad thing' grin.

2 Likes

Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by MrPresident1: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
MEILYN: Amen bro grin......... The time is near, this year is a year of war. Asia [Middle east],Egypt and America go hear am...

The saying Israel is stiff necked and rebellious is 100% correct, even when you quote from the bible, they still will not believe. grin nah wa oo.

I told someone Christ was black. And he was like 'God forbid bad thing' grin.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

LWKMD!!!

Them go hear am!

But The Most High is ever willing to pardon and forgive, if only they would just truly repent and forsake their evil ways. If only they would just seek Him truly cry

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by MrPresident1: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2016
Read
Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by MrPresident1: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2016
Analice107, how are you? kiss
Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2016
MrPresident1:
Rapture, a doctrine of mysterious disappearances, is a doctrine that was propounded out of ignorance of the word of God regarding the re-gathering of Israel, from the four corners of the earth, where they have been scattered. The purpose of this thread is to explain the true nature of the re-gathering, using only the scriptures.
Rapture is not some mysterious disappearances, it is a ‘return to base’ of the true chosen people of The Most High God, the true Israel, the apple of the Eyes of The Most High God, His Inheritance. Only the blameless ones will make the return, that is, only those who have kept the laws of The Father and have walked in the light of His commandments, the rest will be consumed.

I thought you didn't believe in a literal eternal Hell Fire ?
Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by MrPresident1: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I thought you didn't believe in a literal eternal Hell Fire ?

All black people are in hell at this time. Hell is seperation from God.

We are looking for our lost spirituality in religion, spirituality is true connection with God. Unfortunately, God is not in organised religion, so religion makes us stupid grin

When Jesus comes he will lift us from hell and take us to heaven.

We all want to go to heaven don't we? grin
Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:20am On Oct 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

All black people are in hell at this time. Hell is seperation from God.

We are looking for our lost spirituality in religion, spirituality is true connection with God. Unfortunately, God is not in organised religion, so religion makes us stupid grin

When Jesus comes he will lift us from hell and take us to heaven.

We all want to go to heaven don't we? grin

But religion guides us - without Christianity and the bible , you won't be talking about Christ , rapture , the redemption of Israel who need to be manumitted from mental slavery .

We all want to go to Heaven na cool
Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by veekid(m): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2016
Ok next?
Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 23, 2016
Ndi uka, ndi ori office.undecided
Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2016
I miss Obadiah777. He is a digital bible and a philosopher. Lol
Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by MEILYN(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2016
angry angry
Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2016
Don't mind them grin
AlfaSeltzer:
Empty promises to keep the blackman down.

Re: RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel by Audray(f): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2016
Why won't we remain backwards,unprogressive, underdeveloped and forever impoverished when all that millions of people who supposedly have brains and are intelligent refuse to face reality and keep spending their entire lives in fear of being left behind and not magically flying into some El dorado in space to eternally do nothing but bow down and praise a big bearded white man.
Why?
All those" good deeds" and that's the "reward" u get.Worshipping him...Forever.
How compassionate and loving.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt / The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News / Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.