Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? (17712 Views)

Free Browsing Settings With The Fastest Browsing Speed Ever. / How Do I Use Proxifier 2 Increase My Browsing Speed / Does Bluetooth Connection Reduce Browsing Speed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by chiefkpokp(m): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
Please, is there anyone in the house who is having same issue with me? Yes, although I know it's good to be enjoying my etisalat 3gig on my pc, but you see, how i wish i could adjust the speed in either in my modern on any software, because i could remember when i was using airtel, i could use 6gb which would last for me for almost a month, because the speed was slow and so on like that, and I could only be spending my tweak money at least minimum of every 3 weeks, but since I ported to etibaba, because of of the speed, I now spend at least 1-1-1000 every 2, 2days, please i know that its good for some people, but its not too fair for me, because I need the network to be slow, so that i can be getting value for my 1k. Any idea please?

In between!! Anyone when insult me, na thunder from heaven go remind the beneficiary of his or her Bleep, so respond responsibly.

6 Likes

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by homez01: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Well it a pity change ur modem settings to edge

7 Likes

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by nikpauly2k(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Etisalat is really fucking up big time. I subscribed for monthly BIS, later check my data cap was empty including Promo balance. I called customer care my device was not compatible with the plan subscribed for. Abeg which kind network be this?
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Intellab(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
Just download Netlimiter then open and check the first box with followed by two to three boxes.
If you've avast installed, also check the box. When downloading uncheck the boxes for maximum speed.

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by kingston247: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
change your internet setting service to Gprs/Edge on your phone
P.S
Check out my latest blog posts , I am sure you wont hesitate to visit them immediately! Or wouldn't you rather visit my blog? cheesy
The first one is about the list of online stores in Nigeria while the second one is basically a review series of these stores.... Enjoy as you CLICK the links below, Thanks Nairalanders and Nairalandesses
smiley

http://onlineshoppinginnigeria.com/online-retail-shopping-stores-in-nigeria-the-list/

http://onlineshoppinginnigeria.com/list-of-online-shopping-sites-in-nigeria-the-review-series/
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by ceo4eva: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
This guy is too funny....lol
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by igbsam(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
SMH........some kind thread on this forum and to make matter worse, they always end up making the frontpage.

3 Likes

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Sknda(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
A wonderful daily morning devotional for You. www.gospelshower..com

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Andrew3(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
hahaha confused fellow, all the same. you still load the same pages a slow network would load, only save u time.

2 Likes

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by nairacodedcom(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
This is ironic and funny. Try to use EDGE instead of 3G. You can also browse without images to save MB

2 Likes

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
chiefkpokp: Please, is there anyone in the house who is having same issue with me? Yes, although I know it's good to be enjoying my etisalat 3gig on my pc, but you see, how i wish i could adjust the speed in either in my modern on any software, because i could remember when i was using airtel, i could use 6gb which would last for me for almost a month, because the speed was slow and so on like that, and I could only be spending my tweak money at least minimum of every 3 weeks, but since I ported to etibaba, because of of the speed, I now spend at least 1-1-1000 every 2, 2days, please i know that its good for some people, but its not too fair for me, because I need the network to be slow, so that i can be getting value for my 1k. Any idea please?

In between!! Anyone when insult me, na thunder from heaven go remind the beneficiary of his or her Bleep, so respond responsibly.

grin bush man. Port back.

5 Likes

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by gr3yb4ck(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
I am going to write an open letter to the CEO of Etisalat to block that cheat.

If you cant learn to keep ur mouth shut and keep it coded.

Mtcheew!!

6 Likes

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by mazizitonene(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
undecided
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by logica(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
If you travel from Agege to Oshodi, first in a Keke NAPEP and then again in a BMW X6 you will find out that the fact that you got to Oshodi faster in the BMW does not mean that the distance between Agege and Oshodi increased as you traveled faster. smiley

26 Likes

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Ditoya(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Chai! Its a simple sumtin! Just share sum data to me!
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Afroconnect: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
dumb thread...how does this type of thread make it to front page...these mods aint too bright either i guess.

2 Likes

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by nairacodedcom(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
gr3yb4ck: I am going to write an open letter to the CEO of Etisalat to block that cheat.

If you cant learn to keep ur mouth shut and keep it coded.

Mtcheew!!
So funny
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Aarondio(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
that shld be nice..try de netlimiter.
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Kobojoe: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
Everyone complained the networks were too slow, now they've made it fast and you're still complaining....typical nigerian

3 Likes

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Regiblinkz(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
epileptic thread.. epileptic poster
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by dridowu: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
I love my etibabaaaaaa
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by ignis: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
Now that etisalat has blocked the tweak, let's see if. you will still complain of excess speed?
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Raphjeezy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
What exactly do you Nigerians want ni?

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by buoye1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
As long as browsing is concerned,ETIBABA is the best!........I dey rock am die

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Lucy360love(f): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
11 years Old Nigerian creates A Social Network.
This is the site
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Chrisx1x(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
Just manage it that way na,
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by J0nyb0y(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Change from edge to 3.7g
fowl..

3 Likes

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by IamDebola: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2013

3 Likes

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Janiobi(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
My advice too u is so simple, u want ur browser slow? Then u ghat no pro as long dat u got nokia c2 or downgraded versions ( phone dat work with 2G aka(edge) change ur ip address too blackberryx.net for blackberry subcribers connect ur phone too ur system by using nokia pc den activate de connectivity and start enjoying ur slow booster browser...gud luck

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by hariorh: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mods please lock this thread...

Absolutely useless angry
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by geesilver(m): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Commot U̶̲̥̅̊я sim and use starcom or visa fone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here / Rip DVDs, Record Videos, And Convert Audio/Video Formats With VLC Media Player / Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.