Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! (6458 Views)

Osibanjo 'Clashes' With Ex-CBN Governor Sanusi Over Naira Devaluation / Dino Melaye Used US Bank Account To Remove Tattoo Of Ex-wife, Doctor Confirms SR / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago (2) (3) (4)

SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce with Ex-Wife, Tokumbo

It is with great sadness that this sordid situation has been brought into public domain. In an attempt to shield “the mother” of his children, Dino decided to “quietly” file for divorce and end this turbulent union.

Unfortunately “this woman” has gone all out with wicked lies even to her detriment, to try to disorganize and tarnish Dino’s image.

Do we start with:

1) Violence:

I challenge her to produce the so called record of abuse in any police station in Nigeria where Dino was invited and his statement taken. Nothing ever took place so nothing to report.

2) Gun to the head:

Dino has no ammunition. The gun incident was the police search and report. Her intention (after accepting money from Dino’s political enemies) was to have him imprisoned under possession of illegal arms. Any reason to pin Dino down and have him jailed. This woman collected bribe to frame the father of her children. The police search in her presence revealed no possession of guns and interpreted her complaints as trivial and cleared Dino of possessing any weapon or incriminating material. The report was signed by the ACP CID, FCT command. She claimed gun was pointed at her in September but only reported a gun threat on 30th of October. Over 1month after a gun threat, laughable. This took place months ago when she no longer resided in his house. She is now presently even facing legal charges based on defamation of character and false criminal accusation.

3) Custody of kids:

Dino has always been in support of the empowerment of women both as mothers and even as entrepreneurs. He has never wanted or requested for full custody. He has always believed young kids should be with their mothers. He is content though PAINED to see his kids only at visits fully controlled by her (Tokunbo Fabiyi). Strange as it is, this is a woman who abandoned her then ill child to go to India for cosmetic surgery on her nose,stomach and other parts. She told Dino she was on an official assignment, only to do surgery, fall into coma and fail to pay her bills. It was Dino that her family contacted and he rushed to her financial and medical aid. All these while she left her kids unattended to.

Dino sent her packing after this Indian sacrilege only for her parents to run to Dino’s parents in the village begging for forgiveness. Dino’s father had to bring her to Abuja to beg his son who took her back. Is it her infidelity, having affairs with Dino’s friends, her ex’s and God knows who else? Is it the occasions she was caught by Dino giving his possessions (watches, jewelry, etc) to her lovers?

Dino saw an ex actually wearing his watch that she claimed was stolen by the maid that led to say he was having an affair. Dino knew that Tokunbo had taken his possession to give as gifts to her boyfriends and that it was not the house girl/girls who stole. In his adamant defense of the maid/maids, Tokunbo concluded he must be having an affair.

Tokunbo confessed it was only once
Dino caught her, she stole his possession to give her lovers. She even gave a brand new car Dino bought for her to her younger lover.

Over the years, Dino severally removed her from their matrimonial home only for her to beg his family who insisted he forgive and taken her back especially for the kids sake. It is public knowledge that in the recent past,she has spoken proudly and loudly of her husband’s loyalty and faithfulness,now she sings a different tune all because Dino quietly decided to file for divorce after her final display of loyalty to her young lovers and inability to stop engaging in meetings with his political opposition in government. Many times even collecting gifts in exchange of info from Dino, who was then still her husband.

Three months ago she was still in Ghana for a corrective surgery of her collapsed nose,where her stomach was opened and one rib taken to construct a new bridge on her nose. We have evidence. These are all ramblings of a woman who is in apparent shock by Dino’s final decision to dissolve their customary marriage. Which was never done in the Registry. Thereby legalized only by the Nigerian views of traditional and white wedding. He never took her to court to marry to her!

Toyin Akande (Esq),
Family Friend/Lawyer

Abusidiqu.com
Re: SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! by Articul8(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
Since dis is now opened,guess we ar allowed to comment.Na only God knw who is saying the truth.Bt rili women could b funny ooo.Looking @ it frm both sides,its only d person dt wears d shoe dt knws wia it pinches.
There's isn't d first,dey can both move on
Re: SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
The hiddens things are of the lord,except the ones he has given unto his children to know!

Who is really saying the Truth?

If you ask me,na who I go ask-Omawunmi Megbele 2012
Re: SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! by otipoju(m): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
There are three sides to any dispute. Your side, my side and the truth.

God of all flesh! Please give me a partner who will give me peace of mind and not be a pain in the neck.

I do not care wether she is pretty or not tall or short, chubby or slender,rich or hustling, older or younger.

May we never have cause to wash our dirty linen in public or invite our relatives to come and settle our quarel.

Dino has spoken, Tokunbo has spoken!
Both of them are claiming to be victims of the other but I am wise enough not to take sides.

Nevertheless both of them are heartless parents. In years to come their children will grow up to read all these trash and ... Let me just keep quiet. I can only imagine the psychological damage that these roforofo fight will have on their children.

Re: SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
A
Re: SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! by chiketee(m): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
The part about her giving out her brand new car to a lover sounds bogus. Hian. Is it that she doesn't like brand new cars abi the lovers love is too sweet? So how did she explain the disappearance of a brand new car. undecided

Re: SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! by Articul8(m): 12:05am On Dec 18, 2013
babyface333: After reading this childish write-up i have come to the conclusion that this dino is a child like femi fani-kayode.

Those in the so-called progressives are children. Imagine what a grown_a.ss kid is writing for public consumption.
The same way femi kayode writes articles on women. Or is adams oshiomhole who told a widow to go and die. Oh sorry, i forgot this cradle-robber who changes every 2years 15years old children.

I pity women that will vote for this proggressives. I pity them, voting for them is death to women rights from 8years old to the rest.
What an epistle!
So ar u saying dt dose reasons ar nt enof 4 any man to file a divorce suit? Den pray u experience such as u b adult and nt a child dt can handle such.
Re: SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! by texazzpete(m): 12:12am On Dec 18, 2013
babyface333: After reading this childish write-up i have come to the conclusion that this dino is a child like femi fani-kayode.

Those in the so-called progressives are children. Imagine what a grown_a.ss kid is writing for public consumption.
The same way femi kayode writes articles on women. Or is adams oshiomhole who told a widow to go and die. Oh sorry, i forgot this cradle-robber who changes every 2years 15years old children.

I pity women that will vote for this proggressives. I pity them, voting for them is death to women rights from 8years old to the rest.
What an epistle!

I too have come to a conclusion. You're daft.

Re: SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! by chi3280(m): 12:15am On Dec 18, 2013
texazzpete:

I too have come to a conclusion. You're daft.

supported!
Re: SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! by NosoChic: 12:25am On Dec 18, 2013
This is indeed a PUBLIC SHOW OF SHAME.

Why the attack and counter attack.....plus all the washing of dirty linen to the world.

The innocent ones are the children ........Please the Melaye's should have their divorce and keep the whole world out of it , because I really don't care how many cosmetic surgeries she had or how many ladies he s□h□agged. grin

After all they are not the first nor the last couple that will be divorced.

Re: SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! by CircleOfWilis: 3:40am On Dec 18, 2013
taaaaaaaaa
Re: SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 18, 2013
As if I knew. A man doesn't complain so bitterly about a woman without a cause. Perusing Dino's tweets, I knew the man must have lived with the devil herself. Put away other allegations, why the hell will an african woman abandon her kids to do a beauty surgery even without her husband's knowledge
Re: SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 18, 2013
These are all ramblings of a woman who is in apparent shock by Dino’s final decision to dissolve their customary marriage. Which was never done in the Registry. Thereby legalized only by the Nigerian views of traditional and white wedding. He never took her to court to marry to her!

The woman finally realized that she's not going to get anything from Dino and decided to go gaga to attract attention. What kind of woman abandons her children to go for a nose job and tummy tuck she can't afford in India ? If I were Dino, I won't even pay a dime for such nonsense. From the look of things, it seems Dino married a woman who never loved him but interested in his money. I guessed she's worried how she would raise money if her nose bridge collapses again.

Re: SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:03am On Dec 18, 2013
Articul8: Since dis is now opened,guess we ar allowed to comment.Na only God knw who is saying the truth.Bt rili women could b funny ooo.Looking @ it frm both sides,its only d person dt wears d shoe dt knws wia it pinches.
There's isn't d first,dey can both move on
You've said it all. "It is the person that is wearing the shoes that knows where it pinches" I know Dino a little bit and am sure he his not enjoying this.
Re: SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! by RonJeremy: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
With friends like that Toyin Akande who needs enemies. I don't believe a single accusation levelled against the wife, but while the wife may have exaggerated her story, I still believe she is a victim of domestic violence from that thug Dino.
Re: SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! by otokx(m): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
Season of husband abuse, one week one season.
Re: SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! by Willneh: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
Yes, shocking. I was shocked when I first read all the allegations against Tokunbo, how can a woman do all that etc, until I now decided to do some investigations myself and Dino's story fell apart! I attend the same church, rccg central parish, like any mother, myself inclusive, her tummy is not paper flat like a tucked tummy would be. Then I stumbled on pictures of her on a blog....http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2013/12/dino-melaye-this-is-proof-of-wife.html......... Dino said he never abused her. Then I read on her Facebook page or was it on the blog too that the children were never in her custody and contrary to Dino's claims, she has not been allowed to have any contact with them! Now why would Dino tell such a wicked lie?! And then I got to thinking, what woman in her right senses will give out a car- a brand new car-according to Dino, to a lover? And jewelry and wristwatches belonging to the husband? At this point I actually burst into hysterical laughter at the absurdity of the story. Now seriously, do you all really believe that a man with Dino's temperament and forceful character will quietly just divorce a woman who did all these? We have all seen, and heard, and read about his actions over much less grievous acts so something as abhorring as this he will quietly sweep it under the carpet?! Anyway. I don't have to convince anyone, I am certain this story is made up and full of holes. IMO. This I also lifted from a gossip blog...............

# 51 ebi said:
What stinks is that the whole story is a blatant lie from the pit of hell. Dino injured this girl with blows to the nose twice on two different occasions cracking her bridge and the family had to arrange for her to be operated on and practically force Dino to pay part of the bills which he didn't want to pay, his parents went to kaduna to beg and apologise promising it will never happen and they will talk to their animal of a son. She hid the abuse from everyone including the family and her doctor, Dr. Bishop of Rouz hospital, many times telling him she fell when she was pregnant and he beat her up, her uterus had to be sealed to prevent the baby from dropping! Should I also mention that she had a miscarriage before her last baby due to physical abuse from that monstrous gorilla of a man. Why didn't she leave? He constantly threatens her with the children, saying he will take them out of the country and she will never see them again, right now, they are all in the same town but the last time she saw just one son was on the road with a family friend as she was driving around the neighborhood hoping to catch a glimpse of her children. Don't sit there and judge, this family, particularly Tokunbo is going through a traumatic period right now, what we all should concern ourselves with, particularly the women is how these children will be reunited with her kids, imagine Dino even saying he only has supervised visits with them? How low can a human being get for Christ's sake?!
Reply · December 18, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Re: SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! by texybaby(f): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kai this lawyer sef u don't even know how to b a good lier.....Ahhhhh charge n bail lawyer...
1.who doesn't know that dino stopped his wife from working since when....that is an old gist n u suddenly say she's travelling for an official assignment n my dear dino has not screamed....
2. Which lover will drive a car dino purchased with his money n will not blow d person to death...na wa ooooo....
Lawyer go get a life make God no punish u cos u know u r clearly lying n remember not everybody on nl is an illiterate u swindle with ur stupid talk.... Dino has always been a loud talker..if this was a bit true he cld have screamed it out loud...mtchewwww

Why Nigerians Should Accept Homosexuality / Breaking news!!! Military Coup Removes Buhari As Comander In Chief Of The.... / Reply To Chinua Achebe's There Was A Country. By Alabi Isama.