Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta (14115 Views)

Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / OPC Council Disowns Gani Adams, For Betraying Yoruba Nation / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by atlwireles: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

..... and the living avoid the footprints of the dead, that led to them to their death.

I pray and hope, you avoid those footprints.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
atlwireles:

I pray and hope, you avoid those footprints.

you should be more concerned about yourself than for me.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by atlwireles: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

you should be more concerned about yourself than for me.

As you like it.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
atlwireles:

As you like it.

As well as you.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Ayekotoo(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
superstar1:

Whatever he likes, he can be. Next time when Gani Adams enters warri, he should go and call tompolo and let him see the difference between fadeyi oloro and sylvester Stallone.
Abeg take it easy on my igbo brethrens. infact, on their behalf, they give up. kilode?
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ayekotoo:
Abeg take it easy on my igbo brethrens. infact, on their behalf, they give up. kilode?

dont mind that guy. i dont know what is his problem. he was forming van Daam. Who does think he was trying to threaten. he should have stated his ethnic group, if he was upto it. hiding under the name warri to spew balderdash. He should unmask himself and tell us his ethnic group nah.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by wirinet(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
atlwireles:

Young man go look and count the graves of the dead iteskiris from the 90s and 2000s crises you might understand better.

Is that so? No ijaw graves were counted as a result of the crisis, abi? You people attacked defenses women and children in villages and towns, unprovoked for up to 5 years, and you are forming bravery here. You should know that the itsekiris were not prepared at all for the conflict. We did not realize the ijaws were that barbaric, killing children, pregnant women and the aged.

It took use a while to realize that the conflict was simply about claiming itsekiri land for your phantom Tori-obe state. but go and ask ijaw survivors when the tried to take over warri. It was a slaughter. It was you people that ran to Abuja and Asaba asking for truce. Also go and ask Ijaw villages how we starved them by cutting off all supply routes.

I hate to see Ijaws and Itsekiri kill each other but my blood boils when Ijaws feel they have monopoly of violence.

This alliance with the Yoruba has always been there, we do not need anybody's permission to align with our Yoruba brothers, just as the ijaws did not need any permission from any other tribe to form an alliance with the igbos. everyone is preparing for a post Nigeria future.

7 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
wirinet:

Is that so? No ijaw graves were counted as a result of the crisis, abi? You people attacked defenses women and children in villages and towns, unprovoked for up to 5 years, and you are forming bravery here. You should know that the itsekiris were not prepared at all for the conflict. We did not realize the ijaws were that barbaric, killing children, pregnant women and the aged.

It took use a while to realize that the conflict was simply about claiming itsekiri land for your phantom Tori-obe state. but go and ask ijaw survivors when the tried to take over warri. It was a slaughter. It was you people that ran to Abuja and Asaba asking for truce. Also go and ask Ijaw villages how we starved them by cutting off all supply routes.

I hate to see Ijaws and Itsekiri kill each other but my blood boils when Ijaws feel they have monopoly of violence.

This alliance with the Yoruba has always been there, we do not need anybody's permission to align with our Yoruba brothers, just as the ijaws did not need any permission from any other tribe to form an alliance with the igbos. everyone is preparing for a post Nigeria future.

Thank you bro.

I even thought he is urhobo. i did not know he is an ijaw or ijaw-igbo , whatever that is.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
A week ago Atlwireles was here with his Ibo collaborators running their mouths, today they can't say anything because OPC is in the heart of Delta State - Warri.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Orlando Owoh: A week ago Atlwireles was here with his Ibo collaborators running their mouths, today they can't say anything because OPC is in the heart of Delta State - Warri.

Do you know that Bishop magic reported this thread to be closed down. the id1ot got me banned.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by atlwireles: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
wirinet:

You are the same person that did not know, there was an amphibious barrack (David Ejoor) on NPA expressway I am not Ijaw, I don't need to be told stories of the Warri crises by you or anybody. If you think, Ijaws are your problem, then you clearly have never lived in Warri and you don't have anything to say. As, I have always maintained the Urhobos own their part of Warri, when you cross that line, we will show you the boundary. When you cross the Ijaw line, they will show you their boundary.Take your alliance to Ode Itsekiri and celebrate there. Warri is a three tribal town. Stop causing confusion, that always destroys your people for no reason. I never understand, why you people always start a fire, that ends up consuming you. You will begin to cry ethnic cleanising
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Do you know that Bishop magic reported this thread to be closed down. the id1ot got me banned.
That's their trademark, always calling for threads to be closed when they are overpowered.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by cbrass(m): 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:
To all my Itsekiri brothers and sisters,

Itsekiri dede, mo kia han. Doo! wink

This language sounds like okiti-pupa dialet in Ondo state
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by ijawcitizen(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
Good Job, Atlwireles.

I dey your back gidigba. I just find it difficult to reply these kids.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
ijaw citizen: Good Job, Atlwireles.

I dey your back gidigba. I just find it difficult to reply these kids.
Abe, tepaclade?
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by wirinet(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
atlwireles:

You are the same person that did not know, there was an amphibious barrack (David Ejoor) on NPA expressway I am not Ijaw, I don't need to be told stories of the Warri crises by you or anybody. If you think, Ijaws are your problem, then you clearly have never lived in Warri and you don't have anything to say. As, I have always maintained the Urhobos own their part of Warri, when you cross that line, we will show you the boundary. When you cross the Ijaw line, they will show you their boundary.Take your alliance to Ode Itsekiri and celebrate there. Warri is a three tribal town. Stop causing confusion, that always destroys your people for no reason. I never understand, why you people always start a fire, that ends up consuming you. You will begin to cry ethnic cleanising

Ok, I did not know that the David Ejoor barracks is an amphibious brigade, I only go to warri and my ancestorial if there are occasion or when I need to attend town meetings. I live in Lagos and I am the secretary of our town's development association.

What pissed me off is your boastings and threats, and reminding me of the unnecessary and senseless conflict of 2009 - 2005, whereby both sides recorded huge loses in terms of resources and human resources. I lost a first cousin, my village was razed to the ground - twice, my old mother in excavos was in the bush for 3 days. The Ijaws themselves recorded huge losses. So it is annoying for you to come here boasting of that unfortunate saga.

I see ijaws as our neighbour and brother. If they want us to live brotherly like we had done in the past, we will gladly accord them our hands in friendship, but if they feel because they outnumber us and so no not have the right to live, then we will return aggression for aggression. please note the itsekiri man does not believe in employing violence in resolving disputes but through the legal process. But that is not a sign of weakness.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by ijawcitizen(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
wirinet:

All this is news to me, pls tell me more.
The unfortunate event that occured in Warri North was as a result of how Itsekiris disenfrancised the Ijaws by claiming all political posts and appointed since 1999, not as some phantom claim on some Itsekiri wasteland (seikiri). It is you Itsekiris that are claiming Ijaw & Urhobo lands as a "Warri Kingdom"

For the records, Ijaw land can never be cut off by Itsekiris, it was only access to the city that was denied by SOLDIERS. It was the Itsekiri villages which are always surrounded by Ijaw towns (a proof that Itsekiris are settlers on Ijaw land) that were cut off. The Ijaw man has never know famine or starvation ever in times of war, don't bother to ponder on this 'cos ur land grabbing brains are too shallow to comprehend this.

Under these circumstances, how could the Ijaws go to Abuja & Asaba to ask for truce? You can only ask the enemy for truce which for sure we never did. Abi Itsekiri kingdom don extend to Asaba & Abuja? It was a pro-Itsekiri Gov. Ibori who brought soldiers to protect the tiny Itsekiris yet they still felt the sting of the 'Asawana Egbesu boys' ask any soldier that went to Warri that year, they will give you the scores.

wirinet: I hate to see Ijaws and Itsekiri kill each other but my blood boils when Ijaws feel they have monopoly of violence.

Foolish talk, Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by wirinet(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:
To all my Itsekiri brothers and sisters,

Itsekiri dede, mo kia han. Doo! wink

Oton Iwere dede je. Omere, mo kin aghan dede keren o
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
@ wirinet and ijaw_citizen

let us shield all these. this is not about opening old wounds. Bye gone is bye gone. The peace is in place and let us do our part to sustain and not stir the hornets nest again. The losses of those years can never be regained on all sides.

We got here because of the lad that was threaten fire and brimstone if yoruba dare strengthen her alliance with itsekiris that we have always have from time immemorial.

@Ijaw_citizen

I have always respected your reasonable contributions to issues. Dont go into the history of the ugly past again.

thank you.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by ijawcitizen(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
As an Ijaw, I'm not really bothered about an Itsekiri-Yoruba alliance. Itsekiri settlements are not connected to Yoruband. The entire Delta-Ondo-Edo boundary are owned by Ijaw communities. Itsekiris are only connected to Edo state (where they migrated from) thru' KOKO, All the communities to the South & West of Itsekiriland down to Ondo state are Ijaw communities.

So all the noise these Yoruba kids are making here are just what they are-empty moise.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by atlwireles: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
wirinet:

Ok, I did not know that the David Ejoor barracks is an amphibious brigade, I only go to warri and my ancestorial if there are occasion or when I need to attend town meetings. I live in Lagos and I am the secretary of our town's development association.

What pissed me off is your boastings and threats, and reminding me of the unnecessary and senseless conflict of 2009 - 2005, whereby both sides recorded huge loses in terms of resources and human resources. I lost a first cousin, my village was razed to the ground - twice, my old mother in excavos was in the bush for 3 days. The Ijaws themselves recorded huge losses. So it is annoying for you to come here boasting of that unfortunate saga.

I see ijaws as our neighbour and brother. If they want us to live brotherly like we had done in the past, we will gladly accord them our hands in friendship, but if they feel because they outnumber us and so no not have the right to live, then we will return aggression for aggression. please note the itsekiri man does not believe in employing violence in resolving disputes but through the legal process. But that is not a sign of weakness.

That is where we both differ, you live in Lagos, Warri nah home base for me. I don't have anywhere to run, when gunshots and fires begin to burn, If OPC is not called to order. Please tell your yoruba friends and brothers to stir clear from Delta. OPC and Delta have nothing in common. I have itsekiri Inlaws, cousins and friends, all they seek is peace. Warri has rebounded big time, since the dark days of the 90s and 2000s. We don't want to backtrack again. OPC should please tell the oil companies that ran to Lagos to relocated back to Warri. That's something they can do for us.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by wirinet(m): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
ijaw citizen: All this is news to me, pls tell me more.
The unfortunate event that occured in Warri North was as a result of how Itsekiris disenfrancised the Ijaws by claiming all political posts and appointed since 1999, not as some phantom claim on some Itsekiri wasteland (seikiri). It is you Itsekiris that are claiming Ijaw & Urhobo lands as a "Warri Kingdom"

For the records, Ijaw land can never be cut off by Itsekiris, it was only access to the city that was denied by SOLDIERS. It was the Itsekiri villages which are always surrounded by Ijaw towns (a proof that Itsekiris are settlers on Ijaw land) that were cut off. The Ijaw man has never know famine or starvation ever in times of war, don't bother to ponder on this 'cos ur land grabbing brains are too shallow to comprehend this.

Under these circumstances, how could the Ijaws go to Abuja & Asaba to ask for truce? You can only ask the enemy for truce which for sure we never did. Abi Itsekiri kingdom don extend to Asaba & Abuja? It was a pro-Itsekiri Gov. Ibori who brought soldiers to protect the tiny Itsekiris yet they still felt the sting of the 'Asawana Egbesu boys' ask any soldier that went to Warri that year, they will give you the scores.

Foolish talk, Nonsense!

Gosh see stupid logic, so because all the important political posts under Jonathan has been dominated by ijaws and igbos, the rest especially the Yorubas should pick up arms and kill every ijaw in sight.

I am telling you what happened from first hand information and you are here making conjectures. Did you know the supply route to food to ijaw villages? I will not tell you but go and ask how villages were starved during the tail end of the conflict.

YOU can believe whatever you want, but you should ask why was it that it was after the defeat of the ijaws in warri and the itsekiris began their offensive that a truce was called?

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
ijaw citizen: As an Ijaw, I'm not really bothered about an Itsekiri-Yoruba alliance. Itsekiri settlements are not connected to Yoruband. The entire Delta-Ondo-Edo boundary are owned by Ijaw communities. Itsekiris are only connected to Edo state (where they migrated from) thru' KOKO, All the communities to the South & West of Itsekiriland down to Ondo state are Ijaw communities.

So all the noise these Yoruba kids are making here are just what they are-empty moise.

today is not the day of history. their ancestral lineage is towards the ijebus.

we will open another thread for such knowledge in due course.

Nobody is a yoruba kid here. this is faceless forum that you treat people the way they present themselves. if respect is given, respect is reciprocated and when boundaries are passed, same is melted back. let us leave it at that.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by ijawcitizen(m): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Abe, tepaclade?
You meant to say " tebra ke lade a?"

Well,
E pake tié emi o, ama bara.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by wirinet(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
papparatzzi2013: @ wirinet and ijaw_citizen

let us shield all these. this is not about opening old wounds. Bye gone is bye gone. The peace is in place and let us do our part to sustain and not stir the hornets nest again. The losses of those years can never be regained on all sides.

We got here because of the lad that was threaten fire and brimstone if yoruba dare strengthen her alliance with itsekiris that we have always have from time immemorial.

@Ijaw_citizen

I have always respected your reasonable contributions to issues. Dont go into the history of the ugly past again.

thank you.

My friend no mind those my ijaw brothers, dem too get mouth, so at times e good make we pull their legs also.

The funniest thing was that during the height of the conflict me and my ijaw friends in Lagos were having a good time, in fact one of them organized a contract for me to furnish 10 units of legislative quarters in Yenagoa and I still went to Yenagoa. to attend a cousin's marriage to a pure ijaw babe.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
wirinet:

Well, be reassured that all options are available to you now, legal and non-legal.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
wirinet:

My friend no mind those my ijaw brothers, dem too get mouth, so at times e good make we pull their legs also.

The funniest thing was that during the height of the conflict me and my ijaw friends in Lagos were having a good time, in fact one of them organized a contract for me to furnish 10 units of legislative quarters and I still went to Yenagoa. to attend a cousin's marriage to a pure ijaw babe.

that is the spirit bro.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by ijawcitizen(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
wirinet:

Gosh see stupid logic, so because all the important political posts under Jonathan has been dominated by ijaws and igbos, the rest especially the Yorubas should pick up arms and kill every ijaw in sight.
I imagine you to be a very bigotted being, if not you'd have noticed how I described the event as "UNFORTUNATE", therefore I wasn't justifying the action with a reason, I was only setting the records straight. Once again, your bigottedness dictates to you that "all the important posts under Jonathan has been dominated by Ijaws & Igbos", what a way of reasoning!

wirinet: I am telling you what happened from first hand information and you are here making conjectures. Did you know the supply route to food to ijaw villages? I will not tell you but go and ask how villages were starved during the tail end of the conflict.
How did you get "first hand information" when you're in far away Lagos? Quit your stupidity dude, the city does not supply Ijaws food, it is the Ijaws that supply the city with food at Ogbe Ijoh market. Besides, there are numerous coastal routes for food to get to Ijaw communities in Warri thru' Ondo, Burutu, Bomadi etc and these routes can't by cut off by soldiers stationed in the city. Once again, no Ijaw village starved during the crises, starvation was on Itsekiri settlements surrounded by Ijaw communities.

wirinet: YOU can believe whatever you want, but you should ask why was it that it was after the defeat of the ijaws in warri and the itsekiris began their offensive that a truce was called?
Defeat of Ijaws in Warri? Oh My Guoiss!!! Some first hand information indeed.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by niggadee(m): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
The truth hurt ibo always get offended when Yoruba people reunite with they distance relatives like Benin, itsekiri etc. wake up my Yoruba people ibo are desperate for Yoruba race downfall.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by aljharem(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ijaw citizen I am quite disappointed. Don't allow Igbo bigotry to infect you as well. We are all brothers and we are all civilized. As you will notice and wirnet said, violence is the very last option for Yorubas. Anything that can be solved diplomatically should be done by so. Never should we act uncivilized like my Igbo brothers such as altwireless was suggesting that is not maturity but childish.

Oh btw the hand of DIPLOMATIC relationship has been extended to ijaws as well. We still love grin every southern group as brothers.

Note: igbos are different in this brotherly relationship
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by ijawcitizen(m): 12:37am On Dec 20, 2013
If you want diplomacy with Ijaw, go on ur knees and ask for it. Coming to Warri is a subtle declaration of war. As I said earlier, as an Ijaw I don't feel threatened when mosquitoes seek to for alliance with butterflies hoping to best real birds out of the sky in the near future because as far as I'm concerned, such an alliance is insignificant.

By the way, nobody talked about violence before someone threatened that "Ijaws don't have monopoly of violence". It only show the intent of OPC in warri is violence and it makes no difference if the position of violence in OPC's agenda is the first or LAST.

Like one poster wrote, the people of Warri would do anything to avert violence but the Yoruba incursion tends towards creating violence.

I remember vividly how a renewal of crisis was averted by the compromise of Ogbe Ijaw Chiefs during the last Olu coronation anniversary. The Itsekiris left their coastal areas in Koko, Omadino etc and planned to do their boat display alone the NPA-Ogbe Ijaw river which was clearly Ijaw territory as a direct confrontation against the Ijaws and it angered some Ijaw youths.

It took the wisdom of the Pere of Ogbe Ijaw to bring their comfrontation to naught by changing the whole scenerio to prove that he is wiser than the Olu by calming the youths and even mobilized some Ijaw youths to spice up the celebration by performing some "superior" boat display for the Itsekiri people, and it all ended in funfare. I am very sure the Olu and his trouble makers were disappointed that day.

Remember also that the attack on Itsekiri settlements along the Benin River by some rogue Ijaw youths was vehemently condemned by all Ijaw people including the chiefs & youths of Egbema community where the boys originated from-that was so because we are not violent people, we only retaliate against aggressors.

These are few examples of the regular compromises made by Ijaws & Urhobo to avert crisis in Warri which the Itsekiris are always ready to ferment.

Take ur love for other southern groups and share with other primates, we Ijaws in particular are neither love-hungry nor intimidated. Keep your opinion of the Igbos to yourself. When it explodes, you'd know the real stuffs Ijaws are made up off.

On a serious note, I'm not an advocate of violence but that doesn't mean I'm scared of violence or naive when some ants I overlook for peace's sake choose to team with or interbreed with scorpions, It only tells me to prepare a bigger fire to roast them all to hell.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by atlwireles: 12:47am On Dec 20, 2013
alj harem: Ijaw citizen I am quite disappointed. Don't allow Igbo bigotry to infect you as well. We are all brothers and we are all civilized. As you will notice and wirnet said, violence is the very last option for Yorubas. Anything that can be solved diplomatically should be done by so. Never should we act uncivilized like my Igbo brothers such as altwireless was suggesting that is not maturity but childish.

Oh btw the hand of DIPLOMATIC relationship has been extended to ijaws as well. We still love grin every southern group as brothers.

Note: igbos are different in this brotherly relationship

You think everybody is an impostor like you? For the sake of peace stir clear from Delta. When the fire woods you gathering begin to burn, you will not be able to control the fire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Fight Against Insurgency Now Indirect Treasury Looting - Fayose Says / New Year: Mrs. Ugwuanyi Presents Gifts To Enugu First Baby, Others / Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.