Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,925 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta (14099 Views)

Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / OPC Council Disowns Gani Adams, For Betraying Yoruba Nation / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:51am On Dec 20, 2013
ijaw citizen: If you want diplomacy with Ijaw, go on ur knees and ask for it. Coming to Warri is a subtle declaration of war. As I said earlier, as an Ijaw I don't feel threatened when mosquitoes seek to for alliance with butterflies hoping to best real birds out of the sky in the near future because as far as I'm concerned, such an alliance is insignificant.

By the way, nobody talked about violence before someone threatened that "Ijaws don't have monopoly of violence". It only show the intent of OPC in warri is violence and it makes no difference if the position of violence in OPC's agenda is the first or LAST.

Like one poster wrote, the people of Warri would do anything to avert violence but the Yoruba incursion tends towards creating violence.

I remember vividly how a renewal of crisis was averted by the compromise of Ogbe Ijaw Chiefs during the last Olu coronation anniversary. The Itsekiris left their coastal areas in Koko, Omadino etc and planned to do their boat display alone the NPA-Ogbe Ijaw river which was clearly Ijaw territory as a direct confrontation against the Ijaws and it angered some Ijaw youths.

It took the wisdom of the Pere of Ogbe Ijaw to bring their comfrontation to naught by changing the whole scenerio to prove that he is wiser than the Olu by calming the youths and even mobilized some Ijaw youths to spice up the celebration by performing some "superior" boat display for the Itsekiri people, and it all ended in funfare. I am very sure the Olu and his trouble makers were disappointed that day.

Remember also that the attack on Itsekiri settlements along the Benin River by some rogue Ijaw youths was vehemently condemned by all Ijaw people including the chiefs & youths of Egbema community where the boys originated from-that was so because we are not violent people, we only retaliate against aggressors.

These are few examples of the regular compromises made by Ijaws & Urhobo to avert crisis in Warri which the Itsekiris are always ready to ferment.

Take ur love for other southern groups and share with other primates, we Ijaws in particular are neither love-hungry nor intimidated. Keep your opinion of the Igbos to yourself. When it explodes, you'd know the real stuffs Ijaws are made up off.

On a serious note, I'm not an advocate of violence but that doesn't mean I'm scared of violence or naive when some ants I overlook for peace's sake choose to team with or interbreed with scorpions, It only tells me to prepare a bigger fire to roast them all to hell.

In the battlefield to own Warri you will not be a match for Yoruba. In a political plot to own Warri you will not be a match for Yoruba. In an economic investment to own Warri, you will still not be a match for Yoruba. If Yoruba wants to own Warri we will come with direct aggression and rouse you up with assault and demolition and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. This OPC move has nothing to do with ownership.

I suggest you read what I wrote above on the reason why OPC came to Warri and don't let this new development ruffle your heart.

There has always been Itsekiri Yoruba relationship, this new angle is dictated by the political forecast facing this nation. How is this move an issue for Ijaw beats my imagination. If OPC sets up in Okun, should the Igalla people see that as an imminent trouble?

If Ijaw's hand is clean, then you have nothing to worry about. Like I said before, OPC wishes for Ijaw what Ijaw wishes for Itsekiri.

My friend, what is your wish for Itsekiri? You dont have to answer, but whatever it is, OPC wishes same towards you. A very balanced equal opportunity.

10 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by atlwireles: 1:58am On Dec 20, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

In the battlefield to own Warri you will not be a match for Yoruba. In a political plot to own Warri you will not be a match for Yoruba. In an economic investment to own Warri, you will still not be a match for Yoruba. If Yoruba wants to own Warri we will come with direct aggression and rouse you up with assault and demolition and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. This OPC move has nothing to do with ownership.

I suggest you read what I wrote above on the reason why OPC came to Warri and don't let this new development ruffle your heart.

There has always been Itsekiri Yoruba relationship, this new angle is dictated by the political forecast facing this nation. How is this move an issue for Ijaw beats my imagination. If OPC sets up in Okun, should the Igalla people see that as an imminent trouble?

If Ijaw's hand is clean, then you have nothing to worry about. Like I said before, OPC wishes for Ijaw what Ijaw wishes for Itsekiri.

My friend, what is your wish for Itsekiri? You dont have to answer, but whatever it is, OPC wishes same towards you. A very balanced equal opportunity.

Youbas have nothing to match for in delta. When will you sadist get it.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 2:01am On Dec 20, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

All those ijaw-citizens threat can only work between them, that holds no teaspoon of water with Yorubas .

The move was a major game changer for itshekiris. Any aggression on them will be seen has aggression on us. It is a major peace stabilizing factor.

Whatever anybody wishes itshekiri will be melted out to them. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 2:07am On Dec 20, 2013
atlwireles:

Youbas have nothing to match for in delta. When will you sadist get it.

We are not an expansionist ethnic group but we don't neglect our alliances. They were true to their alliance to us during June 12 and they stood by us and even lost an illustrious son in pa Rewane in the course of the struggle. No other ethnic group stood by us the way they did.

If by their own volition, they decided to take the aforementioned decision, there is nothing anybody, I repeat, anybody can do. Maintenance of territory is different from aggression and expansionist agenda.

Like OPC said, wish itshekiri good and good follows and wish them otherwise and same will follow at your peril.

Be rest assured. It is about post-nigeria chess game. Keep watching.

4 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 20, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

Bwahahahahahahaha

I like this guy. Just one wish, brother? grin

I also like your siggy: "1st Choice for Armed Defense of Yorubaland." cool
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 20, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

We are not an expansionist ethnic group but we don't neglect our alliances. They were true to their alliance to us during June 12 and they stood by us and even lost an illustrious son in pa Rewane in the course of the struggle. No other ethnic group stood by us the way they did.

If by their own volition, they decided to take the aforementioned decision, there is nothing anybody, I repeat, anybody can do. Maintenance of territory is different from aggression and expansionist agenda.

Like OPC said, wish itshekiri good and good follows and wish them otherwise and same will follow at your peril.

Be rest assured. It is about post-nigeria chess game. Keep watching.

Ignore that clown. The prick has been keeping vigil on the thread for 3 days straight. grin

Itsekiri is just as Yoruba, as Ketu in Benin is Yoruba. cool

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 20, 2013
Time to celebrate the Itsekiri's!

One of the top 10 NFL prospects in the NCAAF is of Itsekiri descent.

He's a CB for the Oregon Ducks and he's projected to be one of the top 10 picks in next year's NFL draft.

His name is: Ifo Ekpre-Olomu...He was born in 1993 or there about. I followed Oregon's games this season and this guy can play. He's a shut-down corner.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:24am On Dec 20, 2013
atlwireles:

You think everybody is an impostor like you? For the sake of peace stir clear from Delta. When the fire woods you gathering begin to burn, you will not be able to control the fire.
Don't be childish! Itsekiri welcomed their own - OPC, when they came. Why should you keep saying OPC should stay away from Delta State as if it was every part of the state they got. OPC is only interested in Warri, the part of it occupied by Itsekiri.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by ayodeldurango(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2013
Bishop Magic:

You know something in so many ways have I come to admire the Igbos and it took your tribal and unbridled hate and jealousy of them for me to see how resolute and enterprising they are.

The more you spew your lies the more I see the hypocrite and lazy naked jealousy you have for them.

You are seriously suffering from inferiority complex.

In a way I regret ever coming to this site because I have come to hate yorubas with passion.

I have taken topics from here and discussed with my friends and collegues and guess what my yoruba friends all sound like agbameta or gbawe.

I have since stopped associating with them.

[size=18pt]I am not Igbo! ODE ![/size]

Because I am not on the your sand drawn lines doesn't make me an Igbo .

Some of us have evovled beyond your cheap politicking thanks to good home training, education and exposure to know that all this crap is all for some cheap political gain and general jealousy.

I said to a northern colleague of mine just yesterday in the Office that the only thing making Nigeria work is Oil revenue and Igbos.

shame on you
that shows you are a very very lazy individual.... and you sound sentimental as well as very sstuppidd
take heart

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by UYCO: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
2015 chess game! I don't know where we Urhobos will align with but I am very sure that we will not be part of Ijaw republic. We would rather follow the Benis where our fore fathers came from
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by ijawcitizen(m): 4:27am On Dec 22, 2013
UYCO: 2015 chess game! I don't know where we Urhobos will align with but I am very sure that we will not be part of Ijaw republic. We would rather follow the Benis where our fore fathers came from
You don't even know your history, Urhobos didn't originate from Bini, on the contrary, Urhobos and the Isokos represent the original stock of the ancient Efa people while the Bini and other Edo groups are highly contaminated Efa people with majority of the population being of foreign decent -mainly fron Igala, Yoruba & other middle beltan cultures. Urhobos are largely mixed with Ijaw too. Study the Ogiso dynasty for more information.

By the way, we Ijaws once declared our republic in 1966 and it didn't include any non-Ijaw Niger Deltan territory, so you see we're not in need of company neither do we wanna force people against their will like the "Biafrans". A united Niger Delta republic is a good prospect, but we don't mind doing it alone. You also have a right to know that Ijaws are not a threat to Urhobos or any ND group in any way imaginable -politically, economically, culturally, socially etc. unless you nurse an innate hatred against us.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by UYCO: 9:33am On Dec 22, 2013
What we want is an independent Urhobo state that will form alliance with any emerging nation but certainly not Ijaw republic

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by aljharem(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2013
UYCO: What we want is an independent Urhobo state that will form alliance with any emerging nation but certainly not Ijaw republic

, urhobos are Not from Benin but epha. Epha people are a mixture of ancient yorubas, ijaw, bini and igala

Btw I thought you were biafrans loooool

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DELTABOY1: 10:02am On Dec 22, 2013
OPC is live in Warri. Warri is our home land. Those talking nonsense here are strangers in Warri. For those who don't know, the real warri is own by Itsekiri and by extension an Oduduwa land. Me and my fellow OPC members are currently drinking bear at Utieyin bar opposite world of life bible church ajamimogha warri with full OPC regalia. Those who say we do not own Warri can come there to confront us and see if they will return back home with their head . Ajamimogha means I am in my home town in the center of Warri.

4 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by aljharem(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2013
DELTA BOY: OPC is live in Warri. Warri is our home land. Those talking nonsense here are strangers in Warri. For those who don't know, the real warri is own by Itsekiri and by extension an Oduduwa land. Me and my fellow OPC members are currently drinking bear at Utieyin bar opposite world of life bible church ajamimogha warri with full OPC regalia. Those who say we do not own Warri can come there to confront us and see if they will return back home with their head . Ajamimogha means I am in my home town in the center of
Warri.

Are you minding these Igbo people. Just don't talk too much and be watching.

Btw welcome to odua ; a land of peace and equality. A testimony of civilisation and advance people

Wadoo

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2013
Desola: Listen, I know your modus operandi on this site hence I take pleasure not only in exposing your buffoonery but also take immense pride in deriding you as the dregs, good for nothing jealousy laden covetous animals that you are. When your inanity and mental incapacity is exposed, you all resort to infantile remarks in the hope that your opponent is as emotionally weak as you all are collectively. Well, skunk, you will have to try harder and I sure hope you still have more tricks in that raggedy bag of yours.

While you're busy exposing yourself as one who is labouring under severe mental retardation, I will continue exposing your inherent stup1dity.

Arsewipe! If not for Nigeria, will you animals ever have the chance to see Lagos let alone oceans and seas that lead to other civilisations.yy

Are you a woman ? What kind of woman talks like this ? Reminds me of those ghetto w.hores !
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by ijawcitizen(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
UYCO: What we want is an independent Urhobo state that will form alliance with any emerging nation but certainly not Ijaw republic
As Urhobos, you have the God given right to aspire for whatever that is good for you, I support that 100%. But putting it in such a way to portray Ijaws as bad people who should be avoided at all cost is really insultive you know, or maybe you're just Ill-mannered. Ijaws don't owe you anything so I don't really care if you personally hate Ijaws, with or without you, Urhobos are solidly with Ijaws as allies. Your opinion about us is INSIGNIFICANT.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
DELTA BOY: OPC is live in Warri. Warri is our home land. Those talking nonsense here are strangers in Warri. For those who don't know, the real warri is own by Itsekiri and by extension an Oduduwa land. Me and my fellow OPC members are currently drinking bear at Utieyin bar opposite world of life bible church ajamimogha warri with full OPC regalia. Those who say we do not own Warri can come there to confront us and see if they will return back home with their head . Ajamimogha means I am in my home town in the center of Warri.
Una too much.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by atlwireles: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
ijaw citizen: As Urhobos, you have the God given right to aspire for whatever that is good for you, I support that 100%. But putting it in such a way to portray Ijaws as bad people who should be avoided at all cost is really insultive you know, or maybe you're just Ill-mannered. Ijaws don't owe you anything so I don't really care if you personally hate Ijaws, with or without you, Urhobos are solidly with Ijaws as allies. Your opinion about us is INSIGNIFICANT.

Don't waste your time with some people who have no clue. What is the Urhobo political power in Delta state without Ijaw support. It did not start today, when the chips are down in delta state, the Urhobos know where their brothers reside. Not in Benin, but Brutu, Patani and Bomadi. I think this place is contaminated by too many impostors. Spewing their usual anti Urhobo and anti delta state crap.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
atlwireles:

Don't waste your time with some people you have no clue. What is the Urhobo political power in Delta state without Ijaw support. It did not start today, when the chips are down in delta state, the Urhobos know where their brothers reside. Not in Benin, but Brutu, Patani and Bomadi. I think this place is contaminated by too many impostors. Spewing their usual anti Urhobo and anti delta state crap.

Muhehehe moraforker!

So you now accept ijaw citizen whom you lot have always called an imposter and accused of being Alhaji Harem as being a bonafide south southerner because he is speaking against the opc?

Olosi ni gbogbo yin oloun gbo!
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by atlwireles: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
[s]
Desola:

Muhehehe moraforker!

So you now accept ijaw citizen whom you lot have always called an imposter and accused of being Alhaji Harem as being a bonafide south southerner because he is speaking against the opc?

Olosi ni gbogbo yin oloun gbo!
[/s]

Ijaw_Citizen. aka Alj harem aka barcansita.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
atlwireles: [s][/s]

Olosi, ibo boy forming south southerner. Moraforking Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by atlwireles: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
Desola:

Your self esteem issues are more serious than I thought.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by ShineIt: 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
But why do people from SW always think only Igbo people hate them?
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
Shine It: But why do people from SW always think only Igbo people hate them?

See this one. You are known as the most hated tribe all over the world. Y1bo stinks Nd being one sucks

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by fluteman: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Desola:

I just have to say this...I LOVE U DESOLA smiley

Only a very intelligent and smart person can consistently pour out punch lines the way you do. No doubt, Yorubas are blessed with very bright amazons with love and pride for our identity like Moremi. May your days be long, joyous and fruitful.

Bless you

5 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by ShineIt: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

See this one. You are known as the most hated tribe all over the world. Y1bo stinks Nd being one sucks

You see my point, didn't take 5 mins for another tard to presume am Igbo. By the way I like them die.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
Shine It:

You see my point, didn't take 5 mins for another tard to presume am Igbo. By the way I like them die.
Your dumb head can be woteva you like. Of course, definitely y1bo nah. By their monicker, you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by ijawcitizen(m): 6:58am On Dec 24, 2013
atlwireles: [s][/s]

It is okay to admit you're wrong sometimes, it shows you're HUMAN. Don't be an hypocrite - is a candid advice.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by atlwireles: 7:23am On Dec 24, 2013
ijaw citizen: It is okay to admit you're wrong sometimes, it shows you're HUMAN. Don't be an hypocrite - is a candid advice.
Ijaw_citizen and Ijaw citizen, I believe are two different people on this forum.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by masseratti: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2013
fluteman:

I just have to say this...I LOVE U DESOLA smiley

Only a very intelligent and smart person can consistently pour out punch lines the way you do. No doubt, Yorubas are blessed with very bright amazons with love and pride for our identity like Moremi. May your days be long, joyous and fruitful.

Bless you
ogbeni,you are not alone ooo,the way she decimate people here on NL,gosh am speechless......God bless Desola......merry Xmas

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2013
masseratti: ogbeni,you are not alone ooo,the way she decimate people here on NL,gosh am speechless......God bless Desola......merry Xmas

She is a veteran on NL nah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Abia Civil Servants Lock Accountant-General Out Of Office Over Salaries / Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG / FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.