Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,383 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta (14101 Views)

Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / OPC Council Disowns Gani Adams, For Betraying Yoruba Nation / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by BishopMagic: 1:52am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

I don't believe that greed kills because if it does, your whole "tribe" should have been wiped out!

How are Igbos more greedy than any other people in Nigeria?

If the average Ibo man works hard for his money do you expect him to be spraying money randomly in owambe styled bashes?

No. The majority of the rest of Nigerians are not as prudent because they don't really work for their money and the Ibo man has come to see money as not something to be wasted but something to be re-invested.

Stop bashing Igbos. You have bigger problems like peak oil subsidy come 2015 and Warri will never go to you.

Why? Simply because Warri as in Delta as a whole and the adjourning Niger-Delta regions are die-hard PDP supporters. If your supposedly cousin affiliations were truly in possession in Warri then how come that the rallying political banner of the progressives is yet to sweep up any significant political office?

I know you will blame INEC and PDP rigging where you have lost but if so why then since 1999 has there not been any hard fought court battles between your AD, turn AC, metamorphosized ACN and now blooming APC against the PDP power structure?

The answer is simple. There is no support for them since Yoruba thinking and voting arguments and logic based on tribal sentiments do not apply in Delta. You have to go beyond Ondo to see tribal and ethnic voting.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DerideGull(m): 1:52am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

Oh, so it's not greed now but cowards? Lol...your brain is hemorrhaging!

Are you a slow leaner? I thought you wised up on the streets of Shomolu, Lagos State. The type of greediness abounded in Yoruba land leads to cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 18, 2013
superstar1:
Mr man, you better don,t let the . remaining teeth fall down[b][/b]. Where we're you when the meeting was being held? Or itsekiri people told you they were dragged to the table.

Meanwhile, To demonstrate gani Adams audacity, it was held in warri. People making mouth, should have mobilized to the venue in warri and confront him now?

Loudmouths.

He lost the last of his 32 teeth 20 years ago. I have picture to prove it.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 1:53am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

Do not expose your weakness on the Internet. You sound like a dupe, olodo.

if he sounds like a dupe, then you sound nothing short of a stark raving lunatic!

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by lagcity(m): 1:54am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

You and OPC had done better looking across the border for people with the same ancestral lineage as Yoruba than faraway Itsekiri land. Greed kills and do not say you and OPC were not warned.
\

What manner of ibo man tells someone that greed kills? are you kidding me?

4 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 1:54am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

Are you a slow leaner? I thought you wised up on the streets of Shomolu, Lagos State. The type of greediness abounded in Yoruba land leads to cowardice.

Pray tell us o, okoro boy, pray tell us how!

See reasoning!!! grin grin grin grin You just have to revel in these people's stup1dity, i swear!

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DerideGull(m): 1:55am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

if he sounds like a dupe, then you sound nothing short of a stark raving lunatic!

Are you normal or under the influence of hard drugs? When did dupe become dude, olodo?

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by BishopMagic: 1:55am On Dec 18, 2013
lagcity: \

What manner of ibo man tells someone that greed kills? are you kidding me?

OBJ and Tinubu have enough greed in them to significantly affect the greed index of the Yorubas grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 1:55am On Dec 18, 2013
payless:

He lost the last of his 32 teeth 20 years ago. I have picture to prove it.

You better don't send that deluded, shameless and senile mind to his early grave cheesy grin wink grin wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 18, 2013
superstar1:

You better don't send that deluded, shameless and senile mind to his early grave cheesy grin wink grin wink cheesy

He has turned himself to a punching bag on nairaland.com. He doesn't respect himself.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 1:58am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

Are normal or under the influence of hard drugs? When did dupe become dude, olodo?

You are not only missing a few cells in your brain but I see that your eyesight is deficient too. wink

Oya, highlight the 'dude'. See what I mean when I say you lot are retarded? grin

Next time, you should be fast on the uptake. Do you suffer from parkinsons disease? Your fingers are not as fast as they used to be. Mor0n!

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DerideGull(m): 1:59am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

Pray tell us o, okoro boy, pray tell us how!

See reasoning!!! grin grin grin grin You just have to revel in these people's stup1dity, i swear!

I know if your miserable life depended on deciphering the logic in my post, your monkey boyfriend will be crying uncontrollable.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

You are not only missing a few cells in your brain but I see that your eyesight is deficient too. wink

Oya, highlight the 'dude'. See what I mean when I say you lot are retarded? grin

Next time, you should be fast on the uptake. Do you suffer from parkinsons disease? Your fingers are not as fast as they used to be. Mor0n!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 1:59am On Dec 18, 2013
Bishop Magic:

OBJ and Tinubu have enough greed in them to significantly affect the greed index of the Yorubas grin grin grin

...and that concerns you how?

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

I know if your miserable life depended on deciphering the logic in my post, your monkey boyfriend will be crying uncontrollable.

This your post suggests to me you have been crying.... cry cry cry cry cry cry

Desola, Desola, Desola, Desola, leave this man alone! The grumpy old man is crying.......... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 2:01am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

There's nothing to decipher in a sentence riddled with rubbish and you should know that but the cell that would otherwise have aided you in doing so is missing!

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

There's nothing to decipher in a sentence riddled with rubbish and you should know that but the cell that would otherwise have aided you in doing so is missing!

The cell died during the Biafra war drubbing by the sound of mortars.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by cbrass(m): 2:05am On Dec 18, 2013
The ibos kept calling the yorubas cowards for so many years even with that none of them have bolls to stand them now its greed...hmmm... MOST HARD.WORKING PEOPLE ON EARTH

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 2:05am On Dec 18, 2013
Are itsekiri people complaining about the unionization?

Why the hullabaloo on this?

Na wa ooooooo

Strategic unionization Continua

Frontier fortification continua.

Mutually beneficial alliance continua

Next on the list of unionization and solemnization of our ancestral linkage?

Haters, you can use a cobra as your suicide rope.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 2:07am On Dec 18, 2013
cbrass: The ibos kept calling the yorubas cowards for so many years even with that none of them have bolls to stand them now its greed...hmmm... MOST HARD.WORKING PEOPLE ON EARTH

Just ask them - where were they, when we were fighting June 12 cause for 5years? They carried their Ghana-must-Go and Usain bolt from SW.

Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DerideGull(m): 2:08am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

Please do not forget that I have never had my fingers somewhere between your ugly laps, olodo.grin grin grin I am too young to die.grin grin grin
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by cbrass(m): 2:13am On Dec 18, 2013
superstar1:

Just ask them - where were they, when we were fighting June 12 cause for 5years? They carried their Ghana-must-Go and Usain bolt from SW.

Shameless people.

Abi oo...God bless you so you remember? They acted like real chickens. I don't just know their problem-they keep saying they are the most hardworking tribe in Nigeria but we know what that phrase means.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 2:14am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

Please do not forget that I have never had my fingers somewhere between your ugly laps, olodo.grin grin grin I am too young to die.grin grin grin

aww...you are lost for words. See my assessment of you and your ilk was apt earlier on. This is what you degenerate to when you have been given a good rollicking!

You lot don't have emotional stamina at all! You start it but can never finish it. When you are caught in the ally, you start to throw out obscenities. Don't you think that it is a shameful turn of events when a male (sorry, a boy) having been mercilessly annihilated by a female has no decent comebacks but to resort to name calling?

Anyhoo, i'm not getting into that gutter with you. There's only room for one in there and that is you. Swim in it but when you are ready to be leather whooped, you know to beckon on me.

7 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by BishopMagic: 2:14am On Dec 18, 2013
On a serious note, this is utterly a waste of time.

OPC spreading into adjourning states with no direct majority yoruba population and given the current tensive nature of our country and the antecedence of this barbaric group I am really appalled that some of you will see this as a welcome development.

Why is OPC not spreading into Benin or Togo?

Lets be objective and see this within it's borders that is within Delta state alone without joining issues with Ndigbo.

For me, this is disaster in the making not for Deltans but for those that think Delta is a walk over in their Machiavellian scheming.

There is no Urhobo or Isoko Family that does not have an Itsekiri as an in-law and vice-versa. As I said in my earlier post the real reason for the 90's problem was ethno related but was purely based on which Tribal stool will be taken as paramount head of Warri . For your info the constitution dictates that LG should pay 5% of their allocations to the Traditional Ruler. Warri as a whole will have more than 3 LGAs so in a nut shell there was money to be made for whoever was made paramount Chief of Warri.

Today in Warri, as it has always been, there is the Ovie of Warri (Urhobo tittle) and Olu of Warri (Itsekiri) I believe a sharing formulae has been implemented to suit all aggrieved parties.

So for you e-warriors who at the comfort of your homes are promoting senseless violence based on some whimsical Tribal connection to warri via the Itsekiris please try and visit warri and have a feel and understanding of that city.

In warri and Delta as a whole the official lingua-franca is pidgin English. which is constantly evolving and unique to warri and neihbouring Benin and parts of Bayelsa. Why? Because your native language is meant only when you are speaking to really old people or when spanking your erring kids.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 2:16am On Dec 18, 2013
cbrass:

Abi oo...God bless you so you remember? They acted like real chickens. I don't just know their problem-they keep saying they are the most hardworking tribe in Nigeria but we know what that phrase means.

They don't know the comparative advantage of working smart over working hard.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 2:18am On Dec 18, 2013
Muhahaha...Ariwo igo lo ma pa'laicewater! grin grin grin grin grin

Oodua a gba wa o!!!

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 2:19am On Dec 18, 2013
Ara lo ma san pa anybody to ba quote and respond si were ti won n pe ni bishop were yen! angry

E je ko ma bara e gbo bi aja nibe.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 2:20am On Dec 18, 2013
Bishop Magic: On a serious note, this is utterly a waste of time.

OPC spreading into adjourning states with no direct majority yoruba population and given the current tensive nature of our country and the antecedence of this barbaric group I am really appalled that some of you will see this as a welcome development.

Lets be objective and see this within it's borders that is within Delta state alone without joining issues with Ndigbo.

For me, this is disaster in the making not for Deltans but for those that think Delta is a walk over in their Machiavellian scheming.

There is no Urhobo or Isoko Family that does not have an Itsekiri as an in-law and vice-versa. As I said in my earlier post the real reason for the 90's problem was ethno related but was purely based on which Tribal stool will be taken as paramount head of Warri . For your info the constitution dictates that LG should pay 5% of their allocations to the Traditional Ruler. Warri as a whole will have more than 3 LGAs so in a nut shell there was money to be made for whoever was made paramount Chief of Warri.

Today in Warri, as it has always been, there is the Ovie of Warri (Urhobo tittle) and Olu of Warri (Itsekiri) I believe a sharing formulae has been implemented to suit all aggrieved parties.

So for you e-warriors who at the comfort of your homes are promoting senseless violence based on some whimsical Tribal connection to warri via the Itsekiris please try and visit warri and have a feel and understanding of that city.

In warri and Delta as a whole the official lingua-franca is pidgin English. which is constantly evolving and unique to warri and neihbouring Benin and parts of Bayelsa. Why? Because your native language is meant only when you are speaking to really old people or when spanking your erring kids.

Calm your hot nerves down.

Are we the ones that called for the meeting?

Was the meeting not.held in warri?

Were itsekiris not present there?

Are itsekiris not aware of all your rantings?

Joor ooooooo.

The unionization has been solemnised, right on.the soil of warri and haters can jump into alaigbo gully.

4 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by cbrass(m): 2:21am On Dec 18, 2013
Bishop Magic: On a serious note, this is utterly a waste of time.

We have heard you, pls stop crying more than the bereaved

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by BishopMagic: 2:22am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola: Ara lo ma san pa anybody to ba quote and respond si were ti won n pe ni bishop were yen! angry

Your problem pass me ohh.

Go and claim warri nah.

It is less than 6 hours from Lagos.

Carry a battalion of OPC thugs and have OBJ lead the formation.

Go and liberate your people from Egypt.

Action speaks louder than posts on NL.

Do it !

4 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 2:22am On Dec 18, 2013
Ejo lo wa ro, poroki lo wa ta. Ejo to fe ro, soun lo pa tisha?

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 2:23am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola: Ejo lo wa ro, poroki lo wa ta. Ejo to fe ro, soun lo pa tisha?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I’m A Businessman First, Then A Politician, Atiku Declares On Twitter / AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards / APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.