Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures (22371 Views)

Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching / Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) / Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by silverdam(m): 1:23am On Dec 18, 2013
Pela Tonye Okiemute is a beautician that deals with skin issues including bleaching.. These are some of his pictures before and after he bleached his skin below..

What do you guys think?
[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=7023[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by silverdam(m): 1:28am On Dec 18, 2013
More here

Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by axortedbabe(f): 3:50am On Dec 18, 2013
bleached?..i jux dey laff u
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by addicted268(f): 6:21am On Dec 18, 2013
Choi!see what dis fine boy did to himself!!
Even Posing with his partners in bleaching sef!na wah o.
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by maureeno(m): 6:32am On Dec 18, 2013
Skin cancer is real oh wink
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2013
;DWhat we "think" U said? This has made FP already . And what with the purses he clutches mbok? I find it so queer.
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2013
Bunch of stvpid gays.
I'm sure he bleached his d!(k and @$$ too

13 Likes

Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by hatux: 7:35am On Dec 18, 2013
Ar dis criosly real??No...make i cheq again
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by SugaryBelle(f): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2013
Lol,the last photo is fine anyway.

1 Like

Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 18, 2013
lool. nigger must feel he is a lady with all the makeup. any way it is his body if he likes let him use fuel on it
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by Phranciz(m): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2013
Jupiters' coCck rain acid on those who critized mj and then did same. I don't even like fair guys they turn red under the sun. #Nohomo
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by mysticgal(f): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2013
i am sure those his friends bleached to and i sincerely hope,he keeps rubbing his bleaching cream otherwise na coke and fanta tins be dat oh undecided
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by NadiaSA1(f): 8:11am On Dec 18, 2013
Omgeeeee shocked shocked
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by lulukay(f): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2013
Oh weell wat can I say! Such a good lookingyoung man grin
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by homesteady(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2013
Himself and his partners in bleaching! grin
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by AbuMikey(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by Airforce1(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2013
Nice One

Let's kick darkness out of africa..
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by kstyle2(m): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2013
Dis dude irritates me...criously wtf...hw i wishh dis gay guy go carry yansh waka pas army barracks...d fool go c man begin run...stupid f.ag.got
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by Dibangoking(m): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2013
shey this guy na gay ni? embarassed
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by hatux: 9:25am On Dec 18, 2013
Dibangoking: shey this guy na gay ni? embarassed
He luks lyk...nd vewi sure he is
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by IAMBREEZY: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2013
Airforce1: Nice One

remain you go bleach you skin and dye your hair so that you go form sisqo gringringrin
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by SugaryBelle(f): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2013
Airforce1: Nice One

funny
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by vicadex07(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2013
guess he bleached his brains too. all that remains is for him to add boobs to complete the look
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by Yemlizzy(f): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2013
mysticgal: i am sure those his friends bleached to and i sincerely hope,he keeps rubbing his bleaching cream otherwise na coke and fanta tins be dat oh undecided

Exactly, Oju ni fanta,ese ni coke....cheesy
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by imsuboi(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2013
[size=60pt] GAY [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by victorjam(m): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
I dont need him to take an exam before i confirm dat he is g.ay. Anyways its a world of choices, he has made his, so let him be! Gud luck to him, and i hope he is nt regretin it
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by simplyOJ(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
At old age, he will know how far....

5 Likes

Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by rubii09: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
If you say u be colonial man u don be slave man before, they don release you now, BUT YOU NEVER RELEASE YOURSELF. Fela
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by sexymoma(f): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
**Humming** Iru kileyi Omo Anifowose angry
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by Sermwell(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
He looks gud tho atleast 4 now!
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by Mamacita007(f): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
smh he even wears contact lenses grin grin
Re: Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures by packman: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls / Check Out This Newspaper-Inspired Outfit (photo) / Abdullahi Olatoyan Featured On La Mode Magazine(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.