Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew (13459 Views)

Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) / Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) / Brief History And Secrets Of Marvin/dorobucci Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by TinyToes: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2013
She looks so lovely - covered up or not! She's HAWT! More nice 'n' sexy photos of the interview here:

http://trendysturvs..com/2013/12/photos-from-maheedas-interview-with-mitv.html

1 Like

Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by akpoyibo2: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] i luv ur pic wer do u live
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by homeboy205: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by geesilver(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
ƳƠƲ don't need to go nude before ƴƠƲ are appreciated, this nudity does not make ƴƠƲ look more sexy or better than other girls out there rather its A̶̲̥̅ show of disregard for womanfolks.ℓ̊ Ќω some idiot will call it fashion and style. Mtchew............_despite the whole exposure ƴƠƲ still ugly. Beauty N̶̲̥̅̊O bε by force its natural. ℓ̊ wonder which tribe is this girl. Asshole well sha i go fit manage am if i see her

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by otokx(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
She is trying so hard
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by geesilver(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
Na wa oo nudity Ȋ̝̊̅§ now A̶̲̥̅ pride not virginity any more. And she claim to bε A̶̲̥̅ gospel artist, abi na lucifer babtize her ni. ℓ̊ wonder who Listens to her songs.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by sambrozini: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
She should go n die Jor .....

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by christejames(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
Who is she anyway?
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by kstyle2(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
I swear dis girl hot pass water wey dem dey use do eba...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by Donnest4u(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dis Gal Is Just Forcing herself to look sexy.. U need fame buh Over-doing it isn't what matters. Crazy lad
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by free2ryhme: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ratchet

1 Like

Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by abduldope(m): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
mhn i tink this GIRL has no RESPECT to woManHOOd... Abi if no b so WHy she go de show US daht her RATCHED.PART!!!! ?
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by boolet: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
#singing; ashawo no be work oo na nyanga.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by duni04(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
I like her. A pretty woman with a nice bod exploring her sexuality confidently and not giving 2 bleeps bout wot people say. Unlike that ugly fat pig, toolz
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
homeboy205: .
geesilver: A
busted
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
duni04: I like her. A pretty woman with a nice bod exploring her sexuality confidently and not giving 2 bleeps bout wot people say. Unlike that ugly fat pig, toolz
see your life

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by PezzoNovante(m): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
undecided
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by lightheart(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
She's beautiful tho'.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by LoveKing(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
[size=16pt]It clear to me now that the Topics disgracing our famed front page are the ones from the Celebrity section. Either the mods dont reason before nominating a topic for front page or they just want to stir controversy or something. This is one woman who has disgraced youthful femininity, and rubbished christianity in her so many nude photos of shame. I guess we are all hypocritical mockers at feast, because its a shame on all of us to even give this woman a glimpse of light or make her popular even more. Where are our morals Nigeria? Christians my foot![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by DonaldGenes(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
Crazy chic
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by skillzbae(f): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
hmmmm
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by IAMBREEZY: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
She looks normal here.
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by kambili999(f): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
ok...
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by geesilver(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
kolawaxxy: busted
na sooooooooo
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by homesteady(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
I thought she never wears clothes! grin
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by DonaldGenes(m): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
skillzbae: hmmmm

Do you have any idea where Moheeda gets her money as in to survive-literally, I mean her means of livelihood
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
I gbadun d babe... Nice body
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by perfectionist(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
LoveKing: [size=16pt]It clear to me now that the Topics disgracing our famed front page are the ones from the Celebrity section. Either the mods dont reason before nominating a topic for front page or they just want to stir controversy or something. This is one woman who has disgraced youthful femininity, and rubbished christianity in her so many nude photos of shame. I guess we are all hypocritical mockers at feast, because its a shame on all of us to even give this woman a glimpse of light or make her popular even more. Where are our morals Nigeria? Christians my foot![/size]
Na una holy pass, we don hear!!!
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by geesilver(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Do you have any idea where Moheeda gets her money as in to survive-literally, I mean her means of livelihood
she Ȋ̝̊̅§ from the street, she sells what she has t get what she wants
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by duni04(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew by ibkonekt(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
In one word "wh. Ore"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battle Of The Year Dance Show: Glo Announces Mega Millions To Be Won / Ajanigo Simeon Welcomes Baby Girl / Queen Latifah Came Out Of The Closet. It Is Official.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.