Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:12 PM

Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread (20853 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" / Price Of Bread Increased By 20% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by stepone(m): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2013
Those breads can't be for sale. It should be leftover breads or ones that its not up to production standard that will be disposed.

U should av notice from above picture, the bread are strong and it doesn't look compressed while laying on it.

Meanwhile, the pic might be photoshoped

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2013
U kno what?* takes a drag of my cigarette* replace this doucebag with a model in bikini and I'm sure you'll sell every single loaf grin

Chai I don dey watch too much madmen, see as I dey form Don Draper!
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by bright007(f): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2013
[size=30pt] Don't be decieved......that pics was photoshopped by an 8 year old.
Its very obvious.[/size]
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by abbeyty(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2013
those bread are just waste, they are not going to be sold out for human consumption, probably sell to fish or pig farmers
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by LMAyedun(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2013
calabaman: How many times would this make front page..

Mods I hail thee..

SMH

Just wondering too!
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by joeace2020(m): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2013
careytommy:
you have a visual problem
b4 u start insulting sumhow pls go bk to d pic and check d edges of guys body properly most especially the leg area and you'll curse the op
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Ajuora: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2013
Cant u guys use ur brain.
Dis is not real, its fake.
Is d bread a stone?
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by elari(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2013
Codedrock:

very soon dem go start fuc.king on it.
. . and pour sparm sef
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by abbeyty(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2013
duwell: this is rubbish. I see how gullible Nigerians can be after reading your comments. it baffles me to see that only one person could see that the pic is manipulated with either Photoshop or Corel. can't you see that no part of the many breads shows any sign of being matched on. its not possible that bread would still appear the same even as a human sleeps on them. pls shine your eyes and stop making the guy who did this laugh at you all.

you are a dunce, how dare you calling Nigerians gullible just cuz some people are trying to make their own points in faceless a forum. Cant you just make your point and move on without calling a whole nation gullible?
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by odizeey(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2013
chaloner: This is serious , thank God I dnt eat Nigeria's bread
too much eba go allow u chop bread?
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by abbeyty(m): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2013
Ajuora: Cant u guys use ur brain.
Dis is not real, its fake.
Is d bread a stone?

it is real, they are just waste bread
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by justplainpaul(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2013
Make una leave that guy o, na him modelling pose him give una so. The guy na model for the agege bread company. And i hear say mouka foam dey bid for am.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by odizeey(m): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2013
justplainpaul: Make una leave that guy o, na him modelling pose him give una so. The guy na model for the agege bread company. And i hear say mouka foam dey bid for am.
dry like sahara desert.
mk i help u wit likes sha
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by ManiCypher(m): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2013
This topic has featured Twice nw... undecided
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by kunletoks(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2013
Before i start walking, i have been eating bread, and before i was 9yrs old, i know of how dirty bread processing was.
I love bread, Just go to the bakery and see how they do it.
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by koboko69: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2013
But there is still a thread about this photoshop on FP. Why move another one....I have always known this modes now smoke Igbo.
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2013
Photoshop of life! cheesy . angry
Mods, what's with the repeated ascension to front page?
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2013
vitafoam
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by saintfaculty(m): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2013
Photoshoped, if its real, d guy will sink. i Make bread too...

SILVER!!!
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by 360command: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2013
There is a saying in french which I cannot remember but the interpreting goes like this. 'For a bread to taste good, A baker sweat must go into the flour during the preparation of bread making'. So I guess this is the 9ja version.
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by zolajpower: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2013
That is why i dont like eating the bread ever since i noticed how they put the bread on the dirty floor after production. But my daugther lovs it modan tha slice bread. God save us ooooo
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by dregmaster: 11:15am On Dec 20, 2013
Photoshopped, ask any graphic designer.
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by nsidibe140(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2013
Y ar u people deceiving ur self as if u doesn't knw where u are(nigeria) na fake photo be dis o make un no think of it again
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Youngtekkey(m): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2013
I don't think DAT it's real Photoshop
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2013
Choi!! shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Sike(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2013
I don't believe this.
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by shineeye1: 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
That picture is the least of what happens to most of the bread that land our dinning tables- trust me!
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by pee777(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
IamD rock: OMG! See What This Crazy Man Is Doing To A Public Bread In The Bakery. Must See!

after seeing this pic? Mehn i felt totally irritated i couldn't believe it. Who on earth knows if he has messed on those breads and we are out there buying all this things with joy. Mehn this man deserves to be arraigned

click to see OMG! See This Leaked Video Of Very Young Nigerian Gay Boys Doing It So Crazy![pic] 18

http://www./photo-of-the-dayomg-see-what-this-crazy.xhtml

Cant you all see that the picture was photoshoped on the bread. check out the neatly cut edge of the man as against his weight on the bread, his head position and his foot were all signs of lifted image that is super imposed on the heaps of bread to cause an illusion effect.
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by ayesco202(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Yes @ duwell u rite....dis pix was photoshopped meanwhile u can neva sleep on loaves of bread this way...u will surely sink. Dis aiint real.[b][/b]
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
this is wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Cuisines To Try / Consumers, Traders Lament As Tomato, Pepper Scarcity Hits Markets / Recipe For Chin-chin And Puff-puff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.