Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Now She's Interested! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now She's Interested! (2497 Views)

Is She Interested In Me Or Just Being A Good Friend ? / Signs She's Interested In You / Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now She's Interested! by nosakhare(m): 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2006
hello guys,
i need your help, its a personal problem and i need objective answers, i met this girl in a cyber cafe (where i worked part time)and we got talking, i felt we had a connection, she told me about her finace abroad who intended to take her over, i could read that she was so bent on going over that she overlooked the feelings aspect of the whole thing, what i read from her(i could be wrong) was that she was going over to meet him not because she loved him but because she wanted to travel out, i didn't sence any thread of love when she talked about him, and to me it felt like an arranged marraige stuff,btw families, she was at the moment working her visa abroad, i had fallen for her and felt threatened , how could i competete with some one abroad, earning dollars offering her green card, and all the works and i was a fresh graduate doing temporary jobs just to get by and praying for a good job, all i could offer was my heart.and she knew it, it took a while b4 i could tell her my mind and i braced myself for the worst, she told me we sholud just be friends, she said i shouldn't mention going out at all, that i knew she was engaged, i didn't give up, but my persistence was fizzling out, and with a stroke of wonderful luck i got a MEGA job which pays hell, men it was more than i could ever imagine, ANYWAY some how she got to know about it, (i didn't want her to)and now i recieve calls,sweet txt messages and flashes, i'm scared i really like her but i don't want to be her branch office, where she go dey collect money from, what do i do, do i play along or just forget about her, cos she doesn't seem to like me for me,
Re: Now She's Interested! by michy(f): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2006
hehe.girls again.i dont really think the girl loves u .i think she loves ur money.be very careful
Re: Now She's Interested! by New(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2006
Make her your bed mate and not your woman or girlfriend, if you are attracted to her in that way, otherwise move on.
Re: Now She's Interested! by Rhea(f): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2006
Nosakhare,

Welcome to the club. U just got urself a new shag. Hold on strong to ur wallet
Re: Now She's Interested! by chy(f): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2006
please dont even listen or try dating her as a bedmate
she is not good for u assuming the money goes she eill leave u
better beware
Re: Now She's Interested! by Coco29(f): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2006
sweetie no matter what you are told to do here you will do what is best for u, read the last part of this topic again you will see that u have answered the question for youself
Re: Now She's Interested! by beyunce(f): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2006
u don't know it might be that she just started aving feelings for u at Da same time u got da mega job.

Its a coincidence. u never can tell
Re: Now She's Interested! by habibat(f): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2006
all i'll say is just do wats best 4 u

or wat u think is d right thing cos no matter wat we ay here u'll still do wats on ur mind cos we are just giving u some clues 2 wat u intend doing.
Re: Now She's Interested! by 2fine4u(f): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2006
neways didnt hav time to read ur jargons. neways if u think she wants u now just cuz u landed a good job, then homie play tha game wit her and use her for something else. u kno 2 can always play tha game!!!
Re: Now She's Interested! by funloving(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2006
Nosa ! Nosa !! Nosa !!! how many times did I call you

See you wan carry fire for belle come dey ask us if he go burn you . Shey na love dey catch you
By now you should know this girl is seriously in love with your cash,  as for you as a person , you can drown inside the Atlantic ocean for all she cares,  it is your money she cares for, not you.

I have pieces of advice for you:
1] Fall in love with, date her ,love her  and lose the shirt on your back , because she is certainly going to fleece you dry of your cash

2] Come borrow my strong legs add to yours and run from her as if all the demons in hell are after you. That girl is bad market
Re: Now She's Interested! by nosakhare(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2006
Thanks guys,
i given it some thought, and i thinking of aleast having a taste of her honey at minimum cost b4 leting her go,cos men this girl is delicious,and i won't want to lose out both ways, after all my investments, what do u guys think, wink
Re: Now She's Interested! by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2006
Men, believe me, i thought ur head wouldnt think about tasting the forbidden fruit b4 u start thinking of droppin' her. Well she started it, let her finish it, in ur bedroom, and be wise, dont finish ur money cos of the apple, and no forget to "shayo boyz"
Re: Now She's Interested! by CalabarMan(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2006
Tell her not to loose sight of her obodo oyibo bobo, occassionally ask about the bobos welfare. Make it clear to her that you would like to remain friends with her and wouldn't mind an open relationship (friends with benefit) afterall body no be firewood and you two have your needs. I know she would agree and when she does shine the congo and have fun, but keep in mind she is not the right babe for you and be on the look out for a better girl. Make sure she doesn't crowd you and try to prevent you from meeting someone else just the same way you have been considerate knowing that you are sharing her with her obodo oyibo guy.  Enjoy her as much as you can while you can but manage your money carefully. Don't let her take you to the cleaners and don't be stingy she may have genuine financial needs. The best way is usually to have a monthly budget for babes. I used to do that and it worked perfectly, just don't let her know that this budget exist and manage it properly

Once you find yourself a better babe, stop sleeping with her and let her know you now have a serious person you want to plan your future with but nevertheless you still treasure her friendship and would like to sustain it without the sex part. She may accept and she may not, but any which way you have made the whole thing transparent and open and she cann't wake up tomorrow and claim you used and dumped her.

Something similar happened to me years back and I managed it in a similar manner the babe and I are still very good friends till today.

Good Luck man and ENJOY.
Re: Now She's Interested! by Hotstepper(f): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2006
itz obvious that she loves material things, sum1 dat gat money, dawg, u donèt need advice cuz u know wat 2 do, leave her 2 her engaged finace in america, u will get played, delay is dangerous
Re: Now She's Interested! by nosakhare(m): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2006
THANKS ALOT CALABAR MAN cheesy cheesy cheesy,I TOOK CAREFUL NOTE OF YOUR ADVICE AND WILL EXECUTE IT TO EVERY ONE TO THE LAST DETAIL, AT LEAST I SHOULD SHINE CONGO SMALL NOW, grin grin HABA, I CAN'T AFFORD TO LET IT GO LIKE THAT angry angry, I WILL LET U KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AS THE DRAMA UNFOLDS wink wink wink, PEACE OUT,
Re: Now She's Interested! by Busta(f): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2006
well, am sure u know the deal

she's got a fiance, she was interested at first and suddenly when u got a good job, she's interested.

Guy, run faster than your shadow, I feel she's out for your *CASH*!!!
Re: Now She's Interested! by Joe007(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2006
well, you shd know some girls are money crazy. you said the girl told you that she has somebody before and when you propose she turned it down but now that things are getting better for you she wants you. it's no new! what i will advice is that you shdn't get much involve with such girl.she only want pleasure but not real love. she does not love you an inch. it is v mobile, ,it all about MONEY,
Re: Now She's Interested! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2010
Alright.
Re: Now She's Interested! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2010
Atleast wear a rubber and get tested every month.
Re: Now She's Interested! by Dimka76(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2010
Look, it is normal for a woman to want to marry a man that can protect and take care of her. A lioness goes for the strongest male that can protect her cubs. Its a female thing.
Now what has the poor gal done wrong? You said urself dat it took you time to open up to her, all the while you were friends and she confided in you about her fiance. Now I can imagine how odd it would seem to her when u suddenly proposed ur long reppressed love. Should she have leapt into ur arms then leaving the chance of a better future for a jobless graduate? Would you?

The fact she is now attracted to you is no sin. Now you are ''strong,'' Now you are a man, not a boy, now you can talk and she will listen! It's might not be ur new found wealth in its self. Thank God ur are in a position to call the shots now, run things and stop moaning.
Re: Now She's Interested! by Dimka76(m): 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2010
Why did you not want her to know you got a better job?

When you had only your heart to offer you wanted in, now you are ''MEGA'' you are scared!

Would your heart have put food on the table? Or clothes on her back or buy baby food or pay house rent?
Better know dis, you are still her official toaster! You persisted abi? Now she don gree you dey run, because you dont want to become ''MEGA MAGA.''
So what is money for if not to spend on the women we love?

Abeg send the chick abroad , yesterday!! grin
Re: Now She's Interested! by daduke2k(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2010
I dont c hw dis recent replies wil help d poster.  Yall shld check dates b4 bringing old topics bak frm d dead. Geez, to think dis post is 4 yrs old.
Re: Now She's Interested! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^^ what is this one talking, so ur saying a mans "streanghth" is the only criteria to which a woman must pick a lover. what if a man has all thhe money in the world but a terrible character? the woman shuld endure mistreatment, insults and possibly beatings just because she wants to enjoy his money relationships are deeper than that. its a 50/50 thing and the days where a woman sits her lazy ass at home all day and waits for some money bags to come pick her up are long gone. no man wants a woman that brings nothing to the table theses days even if the only thing she can offer is "GENIUNE LOVE AND AFFECTION", @op this chick is obviously a lazy gold digger, s.crew her and dump her is the best and only advice that can be offered!
Re: Now She's Interested! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^^that message was for dimka76
Re: Now She's Interested! by rawswagga(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2010
Well I dnt tink she love u for who u r.men she discarded ur request wen tin seems still bt nw there is change she tends to soft pedal man she will take u for a ride.she love ur current position nw nt d real u nd if u ride along am scared u mit fall deep inlove nd b4 u know it she has hit u n say gudbye.be wise man
Re: Now She's Interested! by Chykason(m): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2010
This post is close to 4 yrs old
don't see ur post as any advice!
The guy has already taken his decision. The lady have married the obodo oyibo man.
Stop posting unnecessarily
stop wasting cyber space

THREAD LOCKED~!
Re: Now She's Interested! by selena(f): 5:27am On Mar 25, 2010
She's a gold digger.Tell her to listen to gold digger by kanye and jamie.That song is for her.
Re: Now She's Interested! by Akinagirl(f): 7:04am On Mar 25, 2010
This post is 4 years old. The poster is gone, Stop trying to "help" him.
Re: Now She's Interested! by noblegas2(m): 7:10am On Mar 25, 2010
Ma guy, Abeg dnt luk @ Uche's face O! Plz mess her Badly!
Re: Now She's Interested! by fubiluv: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2010
MAY BE THE BABE LIKE YOU,
BUT SHE ALSO NEEDS YOUR MONEY.
EVERYONE NEEDS COMFORT.
I THINK THAT IS WHAT SHE IS LOOKING FOR.
JUST PLAY WISE.BUT DON'T FEEL BAD IF YOU FALL IN LOVE IN THE PROCESS.
HAVE FUN,GOOD LUCK.
Re: Now She's Interested! by IykeD(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2010
They will never change.Always longing for already made food.Please tell the GOLDdigger that you got a girl friend now and if you can play your game tight, please use her and dumb her ass.
Re: Now She's Interested! by Hotchyk(f): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2010
humph!, rolls eyes
some self-righteous dudes are aboard.
anyway,poster if u listen to the advice of the pigs and dogs in here,you will only end up hurting urself more than the girl.If you are sure about your feelings about this girl,have a heart-to-heart talk with her.that way,you will know what feelings she has for you too.If you find out that she is only interested in your money,kindly pull away,DONT SLEEP WITH HER!
If she is genuinely interested in you,why dont you guys give it a shot and totally forget about the loverboy abroad and enjoy what you have found
As for the rest of you guys in here who think the only way to live life is to insert your limp and ugly looking 'lambo' into holes, wetin you dey find,you go soon see am.
one day, you go dey do,your thing go just hang!

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants An Easter Gift / Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends / How Do I Woo Naija Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.