Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Things To Know Before Entering The Tertiary Institution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things To Know Before Entering The Tertiary Institution (2542 Views)

What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme / 10 Life Lessons Every Nigerian Student Should Know Before Graduating From School / Things A Fresher Should Know Before Resuming In A Tertiary Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Know Before Entering The Tertiary Institution by sagaciousblog: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2013
Have you been offered admission to a school of your choice? if yes congrats cos you have just passed the first hurdle but i would also like to let you know that being admitted to a school is one,while staying in school is another..feeling anxious? you needn't be cos i would try my best to analyse some of the things you need to know and will come across as you get to the tertiary institution.
1. FREEDOM: What you should be aware of is the fact that the limitations imposed on you by your parents are no longer there and as such you are now responsible for all your actions. it is advisable not to allow the freedom get into your head so you don't start making irrational decisions.
2. PEER PRESSURE: Another thing worthy of note is the fact that most of your actions would highly be influenced by the folks around you thus minding whom you associate with is highly advisable as the saying goes- show me your friends and i will tell you who you are.
3. RESPONSIBILITIES: You should also be aware that every decision as regard house chores et all is now your sole responsibility so you can decide whether to leave your room and clothing tidy or untidy.
4.STUDIES: you were probably being coerced at home by your parents to study your books and do your homework but the case would be different in a college as the choice to study or not, pass or fail is entirely upto you..
All that said and done, i wish you a successful college life..
for more on this topic, check here http://examcrew..nl/?m=1

YOU GUYS CAN ALSO ADD YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AND COMMENTS

7 Likes

Re: Things To Know Before Entering The Tertiary Institution by Bunker1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
don't be so concern about property cos that is not your permanent house, spend more on books.

5 Likes

Re: Things To Know Before Entering The Tertiary Institution by sagaciousblog: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
Bunker1: don't be so concern about property cos that is not your permanent house, spend more on books.
thats a nice one..more contributions..
Re: Things To Know Before Entering The Tertiary Institution by Adex097: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hmmm..noted.
Re: Things To Know Before Entering The Tertiary Institution by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Things To Know Before Entering The Tertiary Institution by Oyetboy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
""""""
Re: Things To Know Before Entering The Tertiary Institution by SenatorJames(m): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
In addition, please move closer to God on campus. Education is more than I'm brillant, i scored 90% in my post-utme, I had 5 A1 and 4 B2 in my waec, its a spiritual battle. Do you know how many innocents that have been expelled? What of Exral year students who are victims of missing script, what of spiritual attack from those that are not happy for your success? You will soon understand.
In regard to this, please associate yourself with brethrens. Let people know you for whom you are. It pays to serve God, because he cares, you will have these people to mentol you not to go astray, dress right, no lecturer will even try indecency with you as a female. Wishing you a successful academic journey

So much more........

Once again. Congratulations!!!

7 Likes

Re: Things To Know Before Entering The Tertiary Institution by Alikaxon(m): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
Good one, this shud b on fp, nt dat.
Re: Things To Know Before Entering The Tertiary Institution by sagaciousblog: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
Senator James: In addition, please move closer to God on campus. Education is more than I'm brillant, i scored 90% in my post-utme, I had 5 A1 and 4 B2 in my waec, its a spiritual battle. Do you know how many innocents that have been expelled? What of Exral year students who are victims of missing script, what of spiritual attack from those that are not happy for your success? You will soon understand.
In regard to this, please associate yourself with brethrens. Let people know you for whom you are. It pays to serve God, because he cares, you will have these people to mentol you not to go astray, dress right, no lecturer will even try indecency with you as a female. Wishing you a successful academic journey

So much more........

Once again. Congratulations!!!
umm! thanks bro..this is an invaluable advice
Re: Things To Know Before Entering The Tertiary Institution by sagaciousblog: 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
Alikaxon: Good one, this shud b on fp, nt dat.
as far as there is no GEJ or Tonto on it, do you tink d mods would consider it worthy of fp?
Re: Things To Know Before Entering The Tertiary Institution by Akposy(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nyc one bro!!! Got some tips from dis

Am a fresher..DELSU
Re: Things To Know Before Entering The Tertiary Institution by another1234(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2014
tnx alot

(1) (Reply)

How to Apply for Admission into NTA Television College / ODUMEGWU OJUKWU POLYTECHNIC - Is This School Accredited? / Adieu English. ..by A Lagos Based Doctor. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.