Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Useful information on how to Unlock SWIFT 4G LTE Pocket Mifi Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Useful information on how to Unlock SWIFT 4G LTE Pocket Mifi Modem (3315 Views)

Spectranet 4g Lte And Swift 4g Lte Browsing Free On Pc With Zero Naira (fastest) / Swiftband Gives You Unlimited Internet With Swift 4G/LTE / Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Useful information on how to Unlock SWIFT 4G LTE Pocket Mifi Modem by playcharles(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders, I have a swift modem which I use at work and school, but at home its useless cos I don't have SWIFT 4G network. I want to unlock the modem and if anyone can help unlock it or give useful information as to how to unlock the particular swift pocket mifi modem will be very greatful. Below is the pix of the mifi modem.

Re: Useful information on how to Unlock SWIFT 4G LTE Pocket Mifi Modem by teemac01(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
please if you wanna sell it I am very interested... my number is 08029088083
Re: Useful information on how to Unlock SWIFT 4G LTE Pocket Mifi Modem by lanray88(m): 1:42am On Jan 10, 2015
playcharles:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I have a swift modem which I use at work and school, but at home its useless cos I don't have SWIFT 4G network. I want to unlock the modem and if anyone can help unlock it or give useful information as to how to unlock the particular swift pocket mifi modem will be very greatful. Below is the pix of the mifi modem.

lol, guess we both want same solution! grin
Re: Useful information on how to Unlock SWIFT 4G LTE Pocket Mifi Modem by manutdadex(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2015
teemac01:
please if you wanna sell it I am very interested... my number is 08029088083
i want to sell mine o...08088619405

(1) (Reply)

All Laptops Charger Is Available @ Reduced Price / SOLAR LAPTOP POWERBANK FOR SALE.IT CAN ALSO POWER YOUR LED TV AND FAN / ***send Your HTML Bulk Mails Direct To Inbox Using My Online Mailler***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.