Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s (35373 Views)

Who Is Next on the US Radar : Nigeria? South Africa ? Egypt? The Congo ? / Both Christians And Muslims Were Scammed By A Fraudster;q&a: Anti-islam Film / Nigeria / South Africa Face- Off: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria As More 33 South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Moratiwa: 7:22am On Dec 20, 2013
Please,let us not embarrass ourselves any much further.Please stop with the idiocy and I mean,all of us!

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by walterenahoro: 7:26am On Dec 20, 2013
U say u will work wit fact.how can u work wit da fact wen u dot know any fact....let me tell u dat d same mandela in 2007 said in an interview dat nigeria my country I don't know if its urs was d only 1 nation dat stood stongly and also suffered more dan any nation in da world for s_africa....and also I know u don't know dat nigerians at dat time contributed wat eva dey had and sent it to s.africa be u fest or low class.........now de only problem only problem we have wit doz disrespectful self centad slum of human beings is dat mandela b4 iz death rip to him said he waz angry wit nigerianz coz we av refused to fight our wicked government who are now makin us sufa and not the white diz time now wat dat meanz is dat nigerians have to fight diz wiked government and defend wat we and s.africa fought 4.next time know fact b4 u use nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Moratiwa: 7:30am On Dec 20, 2013
iconize:
[b]
Those kenyans dey chop frog..I hear sey 9ja donate food give em 4 xmaa. Omo hunger bad o.
Nairobi, June 27, 2013
Which part of this,did you not understand?
shocked shocked shocked shocked

First Lady Margaret Kenyatta has a word with Nigerian First Lady Dr. Patience Jonathan during the hand over of a donation to refugees in Kenya by the Nigerian First Lady at the National Museums in Nairobi.African First Lady Peace Mission donates foodstuffs to refugees in Kenya
The African First Lady Peace Mission has today donated foodstuffs valued at ksh. 6.4 million to refugees in Kenya.

The foodstuffs donation was presented by the Nigerian First Lady Dr. Patience Jonathan to First Lady Margaret Kenyatta on behalf of African First Lady Peace Mission during a brief ceremony at the National Museums of Kenya, in Nairobi.

Receiving the donation on behalf of the refugees in the country, the First Lady thanked the African First Lady Peace Mission for the generous gift.

The First Lady said the foodstuffs donation will go along way in feeding hungry mothers and families who are in the camps due to circumstances behold their control.

The First Lady pointed out that the country hosted over 700,000 refugees and asylum seekers, the largest in the African continent, a figure that has exerted pressure on available resources forcing the Government to reach out to stakeholders and other donors for support.

The First Lady said most of the refugees in the country are from Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Congo, Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda and South Sudan, out of which over 500,000 are women and children.

The continued influx of refugees into Kenya’s refugee camps, the First Lady noted, has further aggravated the issues of overcrowding and food
insufficiency.

She, therefore, said the foodstuffs donation from the First Ladies Peace Mission, which included rice, sugar, cooking oil and maize flour, was much welcome and would ease the suffering of refugees in the country.

The First Lady on that note appealed to donors to support the families, who are not refugees by choice, by providing basic necessities as they
transit from the camps.

Presenting the food, Dr. Patience Jonathan who is the chairperson of African First Lady Peace Mission said her organization was mandated to promote peace and harmony in the continent.

The Nigerian First Lady said the foodstuffs donation by the mission was the second after March 2013 donation to victims of conflicts in Mali.

She said while it’s a well-known fact that women do not initiate conflicts they are the victims of such conflicts and easy targets of violence and
crime.

Saying women have the potential to stop violence in the continent, the Nigerian First lady called for teamwork in stopping the recruitment of their sons as child soldiers.

Other speakers including the representative of United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) in Kenya Mr. Abel Mbilinyi and the representative of refugees in the country Mr. Said Abdullahi Huka.

In attendance were Nigeria’s High Commissioner to Kenya Mr. Akin Oyateru and senior UNHCR and government officials.

[/b][size=14pt][/size]

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 7:59am On Dec 20, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by paniki(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2013
ZDee calling you peeps Nigger-areans cracked me up. Hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Sheenor: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2013
Who cares abt sa?....abegi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by reetasexy: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2013
When i think of an holiday destination,south africa is the last place i think about.i hate it with a passion,anything sa pisses me alot.their arrogance and xenophobic mentality. The annoying part is that the lazy blacks are the ones showing this characteristics...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by reetasexy: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2013
paniki: ZDee calling you peeps Nigger-areans cracked me up. Hahahahahahahahahaha

no ...what cracks me up is you being a slave in your own land. singing *apartheid is coming..... tomorrow* no matter the number of mandela statue you erect in your cities.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2013
paniki: ZDee calling you peeps Nigger-areans cracked me up. Hahahahahahahahahaha
And the whites calling you peeps kwelekwele cracks me up.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by paniki(m): 8:54am On Dec 20, 2013
reetasexy:

no ...what cracks me up is you being a slave in your own land. singing *apartheid is coming..... tomorrow* no matter the number of mandela statue you erect in your cities.

I'm a happy slave.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by paniki(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2013
reetasexy: When i think of an holiday destination,south africa is the last place i think about.i hate it with a passion,anything sa pisses me alot.their arrogance and xenophobic mentality. The annoying part is that the lazy blacks are the ones showing this characteristics...

Good, stay far away from us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by yawkusi: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2013
It’s sad that people who cannot provide for themselves some of the most basic necessities of life like food, water, power, security, transport good governance etc somehow feel superior? If Nigerians are superior then the black race is doom forever

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by GHKWAME1: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2013
mayo47:

Look u don't know fraud more than i do, am a certified fraud examiner (CFE) that even if u know what it means and even with the CNN story doesn't mean Ghana is the world fraud capital, they making us see the potential of Ghana taking over from nigeria. yeah u can educate me free of charge...
Actually its part of the reason why many Ghanaians don't like nigerians. They(nigerians) are trooping to Ghana and bring their trade(fraud) to Ghana. Nigeria was the first country to be banned from E-trading so naturally they moved in to Ghana, and spread their virus!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by ZDee: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2013
As usual nigger-areans have brought up the crime issue, How the heck can one compare a backward shithole like nigger-area when comparing crime figures. Nigger-area is far more dangerous than SOUTH AFRICA. FACT

If South Africa was as bad as they say,how come we hosted the world cup without any incidents? Remember that over 3 million foreigners visited the SA for the world cup.

Do you think Jonathan's Nigger-area can host the world cup right now without people being kidnapped or bombs going off at stadiums? So which is more dangerous? Nigger-area is not on those crime lists because Nigger-area is a 4th world country that does not even have a properly trained police service.There are many crimes that go undocumented in Nigger-area.Let me jug your memory:

Area boys bullying on the street
Murder
R::A:: P::E
Armed robbery (robbers who write letters to residents telling them when they will show up undecided )
Police robbery
Police assassinations
Political Thuggery
cultism in schools
Animal Sex(mallams having sex with animals)
Child Abuse (Muslims marrying 8 year old girls)
Child slavery /labor  (parents selling their kids to go and work for evil businessmen)
Ritual killings
Ethnic violence(Alaba violence)
Religious Violence(Jos violence)
Omo oniles (land scam)
Drugs(cocaine)
Expired Drugs and food
smuggling
Human trafficking
Fraud
Kidnappings
Bombings
Looting
Stabbings("broken bottles"wink
Piracy
car theft (owode onirin)
corruption
Pollution of the Nigger delta
Military assassination of Niger delta residents

None of these crimes are recorded as crime statistics? Nigger-area has no statistics,y'all are not even sure of your popopulation, it's just guessing.There are no ID cards or numbers for each citizen. Very Backward and useless country.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by ZDee: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2013
iconize: South africans should stop trolling rather they should quietly dobale or they would be sokale'd' by Nigerians..
Awon ode south africans
South africans bu mumu
Gullible blacks with limited thinking faculty
They think like goats you can easily decieve them
But here they're claiming superiority over the mighty Nigeria.
South africans maay una sleep well and maay una dream well.

Jeez, You Dumb ape, you can't even construct a proper sentence, but you wanna talk about being more intellectual. get the fck out of here.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by GHKWAME1: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2013

As It Stands: Why Nigeria became the scam capital of the world
Dave Stancliff/For the Times-Standard
POSTED: 02/12/2012 02:37:22 AM PST
UPDATED: 02/12/2012 02:37:22 AM
PST

http://www.times-standard.com/ci_19948675
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Moratiwa: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2013
Guys,please stop it.

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by tommynico(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty: thank God,i'm still a teenager,ain't u ashamed of urself,Arguing with me, oldman? grin grin

lol! What do u do for a living though? Oh don't tell me,fraudster!

he's one of those miners wack'n dia asses out in those death camps they call mines

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by ZDee: 9:17am On Dec 20, 2013
reetasexy: When i think of an holiday destination,south africa is the last place i think about.i hate it with a passion,anything sa pisses me alot.their arrogance and xenophobic mentality. The annoying part is that the lazy blacks are the ones showing this characteristics...

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by vanhelsing2099(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2013
Over Hype

GADDAFFI Libya better than SA x100

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by GHKWAME1: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty:
419 capital of the world is ghana,they
have been leading in that area since
Nigeria is the 419 capital of the world »»» http://www.mercatornet.com/articles/view/nigerias_419_scammers
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by GHKWAME1: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty:
my post is very much correct.
ghana currently leads in online
fraud,world fraud capital since
2011 ,they overtook nigeria

Another Nigerian arrested in Ghana,
extradited to US for $2m scam
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2013
paniki:

I'm a happy slave.
forever remain loyal to ur mister,go suck my dog d1ck slave

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2013
GH^KWAME:

Nigeria is the 419 capital of the world »»» http://www.mercatornet.com/articles/view/nigerias_419_scammers
burnt charcant,e-fraud capital of the world is ur jungle

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/TECH/web/04/05/motherboard.ghana.sakawa/

u will soon get banned,not until i have mauled that madness out of ur coconut brain grin,how dare u quote ur mister?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by tommynico(m): 9:37am On Dec 20, 2013
GH^KWAME:
Actually its part of the reason why many Ghanaians don't like nigerians. They(nigerians) are trooping to Ghana and bring their trade(fraud) to Ghana. Nigeria was the first country to be banned from E-trading so naturally they moved in to Ghana, and spread their virus!

so na y u con catch d flu?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2013
GH^KWAME:

[b][url=http://wwwcrap!
surely a made up article from a burnt charcant,charcant which we desist so much grin grin

ur kind have started smuggling in weapon into the country,your fellow apes were caught in the act,criminals

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/01/igps-border-patrol-squad-arrests-two-ghanaians-over-arms-smuggling/

more reason why we desist y'all ugly looking apes alot,btw.. Few igbo traders are in ur village of accra grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by GHKWAME1: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2013

Adamskuty: burnt charcant,e-fraud capital of the world is ur jungle
The Scam Capital of the world Nigeria
Fear of fraud stifles nigeria.com growth. »»» http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/may/26/fraud-nigeria-dotcom-growth

Nigeria leads Africa in illicit capital flight

Nigerian Arrested with Ghanaian Passport
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2013
All hail kweku adoboli,the ghananain that pull the biggest scam ever in history shocked grin grin

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kweku_Adoboli

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by GHKWAME1: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2013
tommynico:

so na y u con catch d flu?
Because I don't associate myself with nigerians. "Nigeria, Crime capital of Africa" »»» http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201309270246.html/?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dcriminal%2Bcapital%2Bof%2Bafrica%2Bnigeria%2B%26client%3Dms-opera-mini%26channel%3Dnew%26gws_rd%3Dcr%26hl%3Den%26ie%3DUTF-8%26tbm%3D
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by ZDee: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2013
Highest Number of slaves in Africa, really shameful.

October 2013

Nigeria, Mauritania, Africa’s highest slave- holding nations – Anti slavery foundation

An anti-slavery campaign group says in a new report that Nigeria has the highest number of people living in what it describes as “modern slavery” in Africa, while Mauritania has Africa’s – and the world’s – highest number of “slaves” in proportion to the total population.
The Walk Free Foundation, founded by Australians, published the first of what is planned as an annual Global Slavery Index in London on Thursday.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2013
GH^KWAME:

[s]e Scam Capital of the world Nigeria
Fear of fraud stifles nigeria.com growth. »»» http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/may/26/fraud-nigeria-dotcom-growth

Nigeria leads Africa in illicit capital flight

Nigerian Arrested with Ghanaian Passport
[/s]
i do really hate it when i'm interacting with ape,a confused,deranged,malnourished ape for that matter grin

get this into ur skull moda'fvcker,ur tiny irrelevant lan filled with h0rny gaytoads is the world e-fraud capital,nothing can change that,so said CNN

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/TECH/web/04/05/motherboard.ghana.sakawa/

u flap mouthed coxcomb,red neck mushie eating "burnt" ape that loves r@ping frog grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / 'Robert Mugabe Can No Longer Walk' - President Emmerson Mnangagwa / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.