Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,545 members, 7,801,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Research: Help Needed! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Research: Help Needed! (821 Views)

Etymological Research / Research Paper And A Report- Whats The Difference? / Are You A Research Writer? Let's Talk Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Research: Help Needed! by madridsta007(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hi Guys,

I am conducting a research on the Fulani and Kanuri people of North Eastern Nigeria and require help in form of journals, articles and publications, valid publications.

The publications should contain information such as their marriage styles, means of livelihood, the process and ceremonies that are embedded in child delivery and naming ceremonies, burial processes (remembrances as well), politics and religious practices of the mid-nineties (1950-1980), when our practices were not corrupted much by western influences.

I would be grateful if I could get help on this. Many thanks people!
Re: Research: Help Needed! by noble4d(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
visit any academic library....and search for their periodicals..

(1) (Reply)

"If You Break It You Will Die In My Hands" / Life In Mandela Hostel / Short Story: THE MEETING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.