Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

It's Getting Worse - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / It's Getting Worse (928 Views)

Photo : Can You Recommend A Worse Punishment For This Criminal ; / Chai, Selfie Get Worse / Reasons Immortality Would Be Worse Than Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Getting Worse by feelgood(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2006
The psychiatrist was not expecting the distraught stranger who staggered into his office and slumped into a chair.

"You've got to help me. I'm losing my memory, Doctor," he sobbed. "I once had a successful business, a wife, home and family. I was a respected member of the community. But all that's gone now. Since my memory began failing, I've lost the business. I couldn't remember my clients' names. My wife and children have left me, too and why shouldn't they? Some nights I wouldn't get home until four or five in the morning. I'd forget where I lived. And it's getting worse. Doctor, it's getting worse!"

"This is not an unusual form of neurosis," the psychiatrist said soothingly. "Now tell me, just how long ago did you first become aware of this condition"?

"Condition"? The man sat up in his chair.

"What condition"?
Re: It's Getting Worse by micklplus(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2006
Thats what we call cronic amnesia
Re: It's Getting Worse by robby1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2006
just where am i supposed to laugh, cos this is not funny

(1) (Reply)

A Happy Prostitute / Who Is Rich And Who Is Poor / Nigerian Airways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.