Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Women Are Too Difficult To Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Too Difficult To Understand (1734 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Too Difficult To Understand by yemi2plus(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
Women Are Just Difficult to understand...

A few days back when my female neighbor visited me I was busy eating my very delicious indomie prepared with fishes, eggs, red pepper, fresh tomatoes and green vegatable leaf. She got angry that I didn't asked her to join me. Why would I? The last time I tried it, she ate like a lion.

Today, when she visited again, I was
taking a shower. I quickly asked her to
join me and she got angry again!!!

Did I do anything wrong? Why are women just so difficult to understand?
Re: Women Are Too Difficult To Understand by immortalcrown(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Likewise men.
Re: Women Are Too Difficult To Understand by Snoggy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
undecided
Re: Women Are Too Difficult To Understand by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 19, 2013
A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. All of a sudden he said out loud, "Lord grant me one wish."

Suddenly the sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice the Lord said, "Because you have been faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii, so I can drive over anytime I want to."

The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the logistics of that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of another wish, a wish you think would honor and glorify me."

The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I have been married and divorced four times. All of my wives said that I am uncaring and insensitive. I wish that I could understand women. I want to know how they feel inside, what they are thinking when they give me the silent treatment, why they cry, what they mean when they say 'nothing' and how I can make a woman truly happy."

After a few minutes God said, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

10 Likes

Re: Women Are Too Difficult To Understand by longthinx: 1:14am On Dec 19, 2013
Truly women are difficult to understand. I told my wife she is more than a 12unit course in my Uni.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Too Difficult To Understand by Treepledot(m): 2:06am On Dec 19, 2013
They re nt hard to understand, dey re just never going to be straight. Its their nature
Re: Women Are Too Difficult To Understand by sweettease(f): 3:14am On Dec 19, 2013
longthinx: Truly women are difficult to understand. I told my wife she is more than a 12unit course in my Uni.
And you are still thinking if you should buy the girl you are toasting xmas gift when you have a 13unit course wife undecided
Re: Women Are Too Difficult To Understand by longjohnsilver: 3:56am On Dec 19, 2013
Shey una just dey know ni @op...welcome to the real world
Re: Women Are Too Difficult To Understand by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 19, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Women Are Too Difficult To Understand by kajole(m): 6:21am On Dec 19, 2013
For clarity sake

@op is this fiction or non-fiction

please dont insult me oo, today is my kid's day
Re: Women Are Too Difficult To Understand by greatgod2012(f): 6:21am On Dec 19, 2013
If you find it difficult to understand your wife, it's either you yourself don't understand yourself or you and that woman you call your wife are not meant to be husband and wife.

@op, grow up. You didn't call someone to join you when you're eating, but you called her to join you in the bathroom, to come and do what exactly? If that is what you term being difficult to understand, then, you really need to grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Too Difficult To Understand by UjSizzle(f): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2013
Mynd pls relaease this young man from prison undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Too Difficult To Understand by Mynd44: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2013
uj_sizzle: Mynd pls relaease this young man from prison undecided
why? Abeg leave him ooooo. Imagine this level of silliness in the literature section
Re: Women Are Too Difficult To Understand by Emusan(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2013
Op you're on point ooooo
Infact I can sense the tiny voice in the mind of our Daddy Adam before he collected the fruit from Mummy Eve.

Something like "you have come with this one again just let me eat it so that I can satisfy you" lipsrsealed

Op bacheloh is the best option, nothing like;
*why didnt you call me since morning? If you call like 3-4times in a day...you will hear, what has come over you, you're not like this.... cheesy
Re: Women Are Too Difficult To Understand by yemi2plus(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
why? Abeg leave him ooooo. Imagine this level of silliness in the literature section
what is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Too Difficult To Understand by Deiok(m): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2013
Mynd_44:

And you are the wise one, imagine calling someone sill¥ because he like adding humour to his posts. Un-modest mod. angry
Re: Women Are Too Difficult To Understand by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2013
cool

(1) (Reply)

. / She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday / When A Girl Loves,loves For Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.