Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 (16581 Views)

Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test / Flour Mills Recruiting Assistant Manager / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by uboma(m): 1:39am On Dec 19, 2013
Job Reference: PAM 13
Position: PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANT
Department: Marketing

Job Details: The Job
Give high-level administrative support by preparing presentations, organizing statistical reports and liaising
with other departments
Co-ordinate schedules, arrange and confirm
appointments and manage correspondence

The Person:
Young, vibrant and creative with excellent
communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent organizational and computer skills with
emphasis on Microsoft Office packages especially
Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Shows initiative and is willing to learn
Is interested in a career in Marketing
Is able to work under pressure, on multiple projects
at one time, and to deadlines

Qualification:
First degree
5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English
Language in not more than 2 sittings

Experience:
2 years' experience

Career Path
The role belongs to the Commercial Job Family. Successful
candidates can over time progress within the Job Family which
includes Sales, Marketing, Logistics and Material Management
disciplines across the Group.

Applications should be submitted on or before 23rd December,
Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by uboma(m): 1:40am On Dec 19, 2013
Click here to apply:

dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc/apply.aspx?job_id=257

1 Like

Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by Yomexylona(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Roger that.
Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by Motolank: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
This post reminded me of when one of the bosses at golden penny, wanted me in bed for the company job years back..... Hun.

I thank GOD

1 Like

Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by Mopolchi: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
Motolank: This post reminded me of when one of the bosses at golden penny, wanted me in bed for the company job years back..... Hun.

I thank GOD
Of what concern is this story of yours to people applying for the job? If you remembered where you bathed, go and retrieve your clothes there.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by DMainMan: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mopolchi: Of what concern is this story of yours to people applying for the job? If you remembered where you bathed, go and retrieve your clothes there.

U must b stupid. It seems u r among dose victimising innocent ladies in workplace. Foolish fool.

8 Likes

Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by orlabass(m): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
ok oooo,o,level abiiiiiii.....CV editing...
naija i hail oooo....now u go see BSC reversing chap chap.
Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by kayboy4y(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Motolank: This post reminded me of when one of the bosses at golden penny, wanted me in bed for the company job years back..... Hun.

I thank GOD

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by adezzy01(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
hmmmmm just an observer4nw.
Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by Davidbee(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Haa Wink winkHaa Wink
Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by alkanes1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Goodluck to the 100000+ applicants
Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by deolu2000(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
My broda wetin man go do nw,nna anythg to body and soul toghter.
orlabass: ok oooo,o,level abiiiiiii.....CV editing...
Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by boblaporta(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Who are we addresing d application to?nd where ar we submitin d application
Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by atundeola2020: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
uboma: Click here to apply:

dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc/apply.aspx?job_id=257

Pls what is the pay like
Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
but like seriously... how does the post relate with the matter in contention, sire?
DMainMan:

U must b stupid. It seems u r among dose victimising innocent ladies in workplace. Foolish fool.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Is first degree in Yoruba or Igbo accepted?
Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by saintol(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
On the way to apply.
Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by menix(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mopolchi: Of what concern is this story of yours to people applying for the job? If you remembered where you bathed, go and retrieve your clothes there.

Broz 99 likes all frm mii...
Jst wonderin ow relevant it was 2 d newz on ground...

1 Like

Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by Mopolchi: 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
DMainMan:

I must b stupid. It seems I am among dose victimising innocent ladies in workplace. I am a foolish fool.
Really? No wonder you sound so.
Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by Fourwinds: 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2013

hmmmmm.... I'm suspecting u. dey lay young ladies before geting d job.
Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by shyvicky: 5:03am On Dec 20, 2013
atundeola2020:
Pls what is the pay like
they pay in pennies,that is why they are looking for o level to pay in golden pennies

1 Like

Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by Tuntheycr7: 7:19am On Dec 20, 2013
atundeola2020:
Pls what is the pay liked
Nawa for you io. Why don't u apply first.
Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by Mopolchi: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2013
Fourwinds: [color=#000000][/color]
hmmmmm.... I'm suspecting myself. I dey lay young ladies before giving dem job.
Na wah for you!
Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by atitebi(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2013
orlabass: ok oooo,o,level abiiiiiii.....CV editing...
shyvicky: they pay in pennies,that is why they are looking for o level to pay in golden pennies

Better read the post well because it was indicated that they require First degree and in addition is
5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
Re: Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013 by shariffalabim89: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Na reference letter be wahala now

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Marketing Vacancies In Banks! / Nigeria To Create 400,000 Jobs Via Pencils Making / My Dad Pension Is It Worth It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.