Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Please Pray For My Leg - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Pray For My Leg (1206 Views)

Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) / Sad At The Airport,pray for me / Please Pray For Corpers Serving In The North For The 2015 General Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pray For My Leg by moHot(f): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2008
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY LEG
I was surfing the net jeje in my sweet home when my stomach called for some edibles, I stood up to go buy something to eat since I didn’t cook---as I stepped out of my house and walked down to a nearby eatery, I saw a young guy fighting his uncle because his international passport got missing, he was behaving like some one who has gone nut, destroying all his uncle’s properties (his uncle owns a carpet cleaning company) he was throwing every instrument his uncle use in washing rugs away---- his anger was not my concern so I ignored his “display” and was just going on my own then GBOA! I felt something on my left leg--- ha! he has mistakenly threw a vacuum cleaner at my left leg , I was shaking, I felt as if a 3 – storey building had collapsed on my leg I thought I was paralyzed then I looked down and saw a scar on my leg but surprisingly it was whitish – no blood- no nothing oh my God! The vacuum cleaner made a deep but thank God not too deep cut on my left leg. Then in a twist, blood started rushing out of my leg. I was crying the hunger has vanished.

Then I thought about how flawless my leg was before the little accident and I cried more. Oh my beautiful leg!!! I had always loved my leg, it’s one of my greatest asset apart from my MIND , people commend my leg whenever am on mini skirt, so I try to keep away from anything that could give me a mark on it but now all that is no more because of the anger of one senseless guy.

Though the pain has subsided a bit but whenever I remember the damage , I cry .I can’t believe I may not wear short skirt or a jumpsuit again, yesterday I wanted to wear a pedal pusher, I have won it then suddenly I looked down and saw the instantly obvious mark on my leg oh! I didn’t know when tears started rolling down from my eyes –oh God! Why me? Was all I could mutter. I had to wear a long jean.

The guy has begged me and I have forgiven him he even offered to pay for my treatment but I declined and surprisingly he has found his cheap international passport. But can I forget the damage he did to my leg? What if the vacuum cleaner had hit me in a more delicate place like my chest or eyes? See the power of ANGER. All am praying for now is a miracle or something to happen to my leg as in waking up one morning and lo and behold the mark is gone lol. PLEASE PRAY FOR MY LEG

PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOW THE DRUG OR CREAM I CAN USE TO CLEAN UP THE MARK PLEASE TELL ME OR MAIL ME AT WICKEDLYSEXY1@YAHOO.COM
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2008
Am sorry about your accident.Your story reminds me of someone who was involved in an accident and had a scar on her face. She was very pretty, and she couldn't imagine living with the scar. She died in the hospital not because of the accident but because she didn't have any reason to live apart from her beauty. 
There are treatments for scars. Some creams work but that might give little effects. You could consult your doctor and ask for other options like plastic surgery
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by Mustay(m): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2008
eeyah

is't your leg that poses on ya profile?
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by Gamine(f): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2008
Sorry o.

but you already get mark na undecided

pele, i feel ur pain.

in my case, it was okada, but the mark is still there, i do hope it fades.

im not using any cream and i dont think about it,
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by moHot(f): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2008
@wale

@mustay

@gamine

Thank you all, i appreciate your comments . But does it mean there is no remedy for my leg?
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by Gamine(f): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2008
What sorta mark is it?
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by lysaa(f): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2008
shocked I'm so sorry about that girl, try a doc instead of looking for an easier cure. .That accident sounds awful, don't take it lightly. .as for the prayers, we'll do but do ur own part. pele sad
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by moHot(f): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2008
thank you lysaa

@ gamine
it's a slant mark. i just hope it won't be there forever
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by Gamine(f): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2008
its a wound, i doubt it will be there forever

mine is a burn, much worse
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by rockafela(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2008
@wickedlysexy sorry abotu your leg. but what was his response after that was he still mad at his uncle? and did not give you any attention?

ANYWAY GETWELL SOON BABY!!!!
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by moHot(f): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2008
@gamine

ha!!! are u sure? am finished . You know why this thing is hurting me so much is because am a model , no mata wot it takes i must find a solution.

@rockafela
thanks bro. he cooled down after his display of madness and started begging me
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by Gamine(f): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2008
oh, your a model?

figures.

but you already have a tattoo undecided
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by lysaa(f): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2008
hehehe thats true, now u don't have to pay for one. wink
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by moHot(f): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2008
@ gamine

yea but it's a temporary one

@lysaa

pay for what
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by Gamine(f): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2008
permanent tattoo

Anyways, i wish i could see a pic then i could suggest something undecided
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by adewaleafolabi(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2008
Now i understand. There's the possibility of some plants extracts doing the trick such as aloe vera. Also there's the claim of some animal fat when prepared, forms something like a cream called ori. I've heard people say it works. But like i've said earlier, the impact of such isn't much. Scars disappear with time unless you opt for surgery.
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by iice(f): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2008
sorry about your leg.
With time it will gradually fade, maybe not totally but part of it undecided

You could tattoo over the scar. That's what some people do
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by moHot(f): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2008
@ gamine

you a beautician or summin? i will appreciate any suggestion

@ iice
yea thanks, that's why am looking for a cure because i don't really have an affinity for tatoos i can't have a permanent tatoo.
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by iice(f): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2008
Well goodluck, hopefully someone will come up with something.
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by Gamine(f): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2008
im not

but i hope i can help smiley
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by moHot(f): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2008
thanks so so much , i love you all , thanks for the love.

am still waiting for anybody's wif a solution
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by Gamine(f): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2008
We cant suggest one

when we dont even know the nature of your ailment!!
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by moHot(f): 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2008
ailment !!!! noooo

i said it was a scar , did u read my story well?
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by Gamine(f): 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2008
Dont you get!!!

We dont know how the scar looks like!!!!
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by moHot(f): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2008
oh! c'mon you don't expect me to post it here. but it's a slant cut, but it's not 2 deep
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by Gamine(f): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2008
ok fine

stop fretting, it cant be that bad
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by moHot(f): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2008
yea thanks but the mark is giving me headache , i can't flaunt my leg with it
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by Gamine(f): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2008
Arent we Vain cheesy
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by lailaiwala: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2011
Best thread ever! lol

moHot:

yea thanks but the mark is giving me headache , i can't flaunt my leg with it

LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
Just have d leg amputated. Problem solved. Next!
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by Spartakos: 8:59am On May 26, 2012
funny
Re: Please Pray For My Leg by PA1982(f): 8:19am On May 28, 2012
Spartakos: PROPHET: there's a young lady here who's leg was hit by someone in rage. something like that. the person did not hate you. it was a mistake. you have a painful scar now. come out. you were seein something white. where is she?
moHOT:[screams and limps out ] it's me. he was lookin for something. angry with his uncle. his passport and then he just...
PROPHET: Emmanuel! where are the cameras? focus that leg. daughter, you are healed.
moHOT: look the scar is disappearin...

Good one.

There's a lesson here, after all- learn to cook!

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Account Has Been Blocked! / Killings, Burning, Arson Vandalization Taking Place Now In Zaria, Kaduna State / What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.