Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

What Are You Doing This Christmas - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Are You Doing This Christmas (735 Views)

Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? / Visit The Island Of Cape Verde This Christmas / What R We Going To Be Doing This Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Doing This Christmas by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2013
I have always spent my Christmas with my family and now i have suddenly found myself unable to spend this year with them so i would like have suggestions on where to to go in Lagos or what you're doing this Christmas so i could copy you grin

Thanks

Mods. FP Please. I need help
Re: What Are You Doing This Christmas by smithsammy(m): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2013
Rawdeal: I have always spent my Christmas with my family and now i have suddenly found myself unable to spend this year with them so i would like have suggestions on where to to go in Lagos or what you're doing this Christmas so i could copy you grin

Thanks

Mods. FP Please. I need help
we are in thesame shoe sister. Have you come up with any idea of where to go? If yes, please share. I was thinking of going to cinema house sha, but don't have address of any.

(1) (Reply)

The Thinking School Africa 2014. Think. Create. Experiment. Innovate. / How To Hire A Speaker For Your Event / Rivers State Golden Jubilee Cycling Competition Is Live.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.