Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,995 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Prayer Of Life! Lady Says 'prayer' Repaired Her Galaxy Tablet [Photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer Of Life! Lady Says 'prayer' Repaired Her Galaxy Tablet [Photo] (672 Views)

Lady Says This Is The Type Of Change We Want From Buhari (PHOTO)) / Xenophobic Attack Should Be Directed At Nigerians - S.A Lady Says / Airspace Not Shut Down For First Lady, Says Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Of Life! Lady Says 'prayer' Repaired Her Galaxy Tablet [Photo] by plucky16(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
Prayer indeed is "The Master Key".... This lady reveals how prayer repaired her tab.

"For over a month, my galaxy machine went bad. Even the company and some expert could not fix it. During the last Holy Ghost service, I placed it on the ground during prayers. To my amazement, we discovered that it is now perfectly okay. " the lady revealed.

There's a serious argument that this testimony isn't possible, what do you think?!

http://urbanbangz..com/2013/12/photo-prayer-of-life-lady-says-repaired.html

Re: Prayer Of Life! Lady Says 'prayer' Repaired Her Galaxy Tablet [Photo] by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 20, 2013
She is m@d and you need serious help for posting it. Experts couldn't fix it and yet prayers did how come the same prayers have not fixed our roads and repaired our lights another Christian seeking attention.
Re: Prayer Of Life! Lady Says 'prayer' Repaired Her Galaxy Tablet [Photo] by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:35am On Dec 20, 2013
This lady is one of those that needs to go to hell for blasphemy against God.
Re: Prayer Of Life! Lady Says 'prayer' Repaired Her Galaxy Tablet [Photo] by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 20, 2013
Some people claims dat modern inventions are devil's work, so much so that they would frown at u using bible in tabs and pads instead of using paper bible in church! Now God (or maybe its god) has turned to repairer of this devil's invention
Re: Prayer Of Life! Lady Says 'prayer' Repaired Her Galaxy Tablet [Photo] by mayorall(m): 7:45am On Dec 20, 2013
What are you people saying. God made generator worked for my sales last month.

I am to sell a tablet PC to a buyer I met online, he agreed to come to my house, my tab battery is down, the new one battery wasn't charged by the manufacturer. I was so disappointed. The gen is faulty and didn't on a night before. I tried to start it, after 20 minutes of trying I was tired. I was thinking of other alternatives, I thought of charging at the shop near my gate, I was shy cos they will gossip and say omo baba olowo, them no fit buy fuel. So I decided to pray in spirit, praise God for like 5 minutes. Started the gen and it came up. Rushed upstairs to charge the two tablets. The gen off after 45 minutes cos its what I asked for . I only ask for charging of my phone. At the evening of the day, popsy came with a bigger one. I sold my tabs, the buyer came back to buy two more the day before yesterday, came back to get another one again yesterday. Glory be to God.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Versus Tinubu Reloaded / B-O-M-B-S-H-E-L-L!!! The Canonisation Of Obasanjo / Will You Support Two State Capital Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.