Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Creating A Movement For An Affordable Data Plan For Non Bb Devices,a Must Read I - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Creating A Movement For An Affordable Data Plan For Non Bb Devices,a Must Read I (579 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating A Movement For An Affordable Data Plan For Non Bb Devices,a Must Read I by hayzed14(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
hello nigerian youths using non blackberry devices and are pessimistic of having an affordable data plan, its time for us to fight for our right and to those who feel its not our right should look into a situation where by your fellow Nigerian is using a smarphone with a brand name (blackberry ) while you are also using a smartphone (android ) but he gets 1gb-3gb for just 1000naira and you get 250 -350mb for that same amount, please how fair is that.
Nigeria that has a high poverty rate that varies significantly between the urban and rural citizens
and among the geographical zones, adding that 66
per cent of the rural population lives below poverty
line of $1 per day.I can't deny the fact that some developed countries are paying way higher than our data plans while some are getting it at a very cheap rate ,e.g.
India :-250rs -650naria for 1gb
Italy: -3.5pounds-875naria for unlimited per week.
so Nigerians let's join hand and coperate to fight for our right, am tired of cheat, driod, tapping Wi-Fi because its just like stealing what belongs to you. My suggestion is that we pick a network that we love (say Etisalat )and show them love by hibernating our sims for a month to demonstrate our hanger, just a little sacrifice is needed. What do you guys have to say?
suggestions and compliance are highly welcomed
Re: Creating A Movement For An Affordable Data Plan For Non Bb Devices,a Must Read I by enobong18: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
Isokey, I don hear
Re: Creating A Movement For An Affordable Data Plan For Non Bb Devices,a Must Read I by hayzed14(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
imagine Etisalat losing 2100 customers,
Re: Creating A Movement For An Affordable Data Plan For Non Bb Devices,a Must Read I by faithclin(f): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Loool hibernate my sim and not receive calls that would earn me cash because of data?...

Don't worry android just became popular in Nigeria, I'm pretty sure they're looking for ways to make data cheaper.

If you really want your plea to be heard, write to NCC. Pele
Re: Creating A Movement For An Affordable Data Plan For Non Bb Devices,a Must Read I by hayzed14(m): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
[/color][color=#006600]
faithclin: Loool hibernate my sim and not receive calls that would earn me cash because of data?...

Don't worry android just became popular in Nigeria, I'm pretty sure they're looking for ways to make data cheaper.

If you really want your plea to be heard, write to NCC. Pele
because of ppl lyk dat is y the country is like this ,nigeria is in this state of mess not because of our bad leaders but the ppl themselves who do nothing to change it][color=#006600

(1) (Reply)

Does Android Have A Different Way Of Consuming Data? / Nigerian Telecommunication Network's Internet Trick / BB Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.