Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? (24591 Views)

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. / 7 Types Of Atheists / What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by plaetton: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
I am just wondering out loud why demons and evil spirits are afraid of atheists, and whether adopting an atheistic worldview could be the best shield against demons, curses, witches and even the ever-present devourer?

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by damibravo(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
How do u know?

are u a demon?

so it made FP.....

Hehehe....

its official....since all my struggles in NL....I made FTC!

31 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Enegod(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
^^^ grin grin
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by saintvc(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
Demons in atheist are greater than others

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Rotiix(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Because they will all perish in hell.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Ruq: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
The question should be do atheists perceive demons the way you perceive them. They could be abstract to them.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by plaetton: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ruq: The question should be do atheists perceive demons the way you perceive them. They could be abstract to them.

No.
The question is quite simple.
Millions of Christians throng to church and pray fervently for protection against demonic oppression and other demonic machinations.
In fact, there is currently a front page thread titled " Things that attract demonic possessions" and deals with how to avoid demonic possessions.

So, with that in mind, my question is very simple.

Why are demons afraid of atheists?
Have we finally found the antidote against demonic hauntings and possessions?

30 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Ruq: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
^^
You obviously didn't get my drift, why do you call dem atheist ? isn't because they don't believe in your God ? since they don't believe in your God why should they believe demons exist. Hence why i said to them it maybe abstract, as some other ideas are to them.

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
God, demons and Satan love to breed in gullible minds.

You stop to believe in God and he moves out with his faithful servant Lucifer, JesUs,Gabriel and friends.

When bad things happen to us, we know the solution will not come by swimming miracle water or sowing seed faith offerings. When we go broke, we check our spending habits not blame it on some mythical devourers that are God's EFCC for tithe defrauders. When bad things happen to us, we understand that it is a cycle of life not punishment from some jobless omnipotent being.

DEMONS are afraid of reason and knowledge.

45 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Joshthefirst(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Demons most probably already have most people(unfortunately especially atheists) in their stronghold. Why would they bother with people whom they have already warped and cooperatively decieved almost beyond measure?

Unfortunately, even the millions who shout "saumersault and die" in some places are decieving themselves.

[size=4pt]But can you imagine saumersault and die? Nawa o. Chei. Which kind of hellish wish is that? To wish your enemy not just to die, but to saumersault in the dieing process. May God save our minds from people who decieve and exploit, may he show us his true nature(which is obviously not "saumersault and die"!) grin[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nope. God is the devil.

But @ Op. I read some articles that stated that lucifer aka morning star is planet venus in realistic sense. What do you think of this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by ManhunterTM(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
@op, beliefs can be very powerful. I remember when I used to believe that I had the power of the Holy Spirit backing me up.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
plaetton: I am just wondering out loud why demons and evil spirits are afraid of atheists, and whether adopting an atheistic worldview could be the best shield against demons, curses, witches and even the ever-present devourer?

Matthew 12:30 (KJV)

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Mark 3:24-26 (KJV)

And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

Psalm 34:19 (KJV)

Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

^^^

Satan doesn't afflict his servants, he only keep them deluded and blinded....the Atheistic delusion is disbelief!

All Atheists are against Yahweh, which means they are all Satanists....Why would Satan bother his servants? All he does is to keep them deluded and stuck in their disbelief for his will to be done grin!

Y'all are doing the works of your master, in fact you are his faithful servants; he will keep promoting you in delusion and confusion until the day of judgement grin! End time things; I will advise you to repent now that there is grace to avoid weeping and gnashing of teeth!!!

55 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by kambo(m): 12:31am On Dec 20, 2013
Y wud demons bother with wats already theirs-legally and spiritually?
In a war you keep ur prisoners in prison from getting out while fightg to convert more of ur free enemies to prisoners or casualties.
If a prisoner breaks out you punish the warders who let them escape and try to recapture the prisoner back.

Y wud u attack som1 who is wrkg hard 4 u? Atheists are doing wrk 4 satan . Evangelisg atheism and hoping to turn people away from God. Wat mor cud satan want?
Its foolish to decimate ur productive wrk force.
Y attack som1 who's already dead spiritually?
Either way , the destiny is d same - hell.
Satan and demons focus on making sure those who ar spiritually alive dont make heaven.
By enticing them with all kinds of temptations.
Its a full time job. Just see d number of sex and money scandals in d church,de emphasise in messages on sin,repentance, holiness and over emphasis on money/things messages. You think these trends just happened?
Think again. Satan is at wrk behind d scenes.

Some bible verses to ponder:
ephesians 2 v 1:
"as for you (the unsaved ) ,you were dead (still if unsaved) in your transgressions and sins ...

v3:
" ... the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient."
(he (devil/demons) is wrkg in you - the atheist- just like he is wrkg in d boko haramist,armed robber, pros.titute etc
v3
" ... Like the rest, we were by nature objects of wrath (i.e the unsaved) " . Bottom line the "object of wrath" has no destiny but to be consumed by God's anger . No future. Y bother with somethg with no future?

v4:
"but ... Because of His Great love for us God,who is rich in mercy made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgression". - these "made alive" people are who the devil is after not the dead-in-transgression folks.

Acts 12v18
"in the morning,there was no small commotion among the soldiers as what had become of Peter. 19. After Herod had a thorough search made for him and did not find him , he cross-examined the gaurds and ordered that they executed." . Herod is like a type of Satan in this verse, he gaurds his prisoners jealously and executes even the warders who lets any escape.

19 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 20, 2013
Chaii!!!.....There should be another 'Age of enlightenment' in Nigeria or even Africa as a whole.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by uchrikk(m): 6:08am On Dec 20, 2013
doubleDx:

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

All Atheists are against Yahweh, which means they are all Satanists....Why would Satan bother his servants? All he does is to keep them deluded and stuck in their disbelief for his will to be done grin!

Y'all are doing the works of your master, in fact you are his faithful servants; he will keep promoting you in delusion and confusion until the day of judgement grin! End time things; I will advise you to repent now that there is grace to avoid weeping and gnashing of teeth!!!

Well said. Correct answer to the post.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by plaetton: 7:31am On Dec 20, 2013
doubleDx:

Sorry, You see, we don't share your delusions with you.
An atheist cannot serve an imaginary master.
Satan, just like your invisible skydaddy, is a creation of the same deluded mind.

It would appear, going by your delusions, that satan is on a retainership, hired by skydaddy to keep you little retards sufficiently scared and terrified.
So, satan is part and parcel of your never-ending children's horror tale.

Isn't just hilarious , and indeed very saddistic that your skydaddy hires satan to keep you permanently terrified.

Embrace the atheistic worldview and live free.

36 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Zikdik(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2013
To add to Platteon's words, if your God is omnipotent, why won't he just say the word and vanquish Satan?
It sounds like God need a storyline. The same way a superhero won't vanquish his nemesis until the end of the movie. Too bad, there's gonna be a whole lot of bloodshed in and betwixt your God's not-so-interesing action series.
P.S: Do tell God to send a renewed testament that is less Jewish and more African, containing the lifeworks of peeps like Madiba. Also, open letters by certain Nigerian politicians would be welcome. Just remember to also tell him that this time we don't need four different inspired version...its errr, kinda confusing

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by olatwo(m): 10:07am On Dec 20, 2013
sayz who angry
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Techwriter: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2013
Why should an army waste its time fighting a prisoner of war when the battle is still on and there are more enemies to conquer?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by UjSizzle(f): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2013
Afraid
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2013
Holy Satan!
It should be, "Do Demons exist?"

They don't believe that God exists, why should they believe Demons exist?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Ajibam: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2013
ola_two: sayz who angry

the op cool

anyways,
plaeton, don't you know being an atheist you are already possessed by the demon of knowledge.. you let
your knowledge and human wisdom to overshadow the truth about God..
you are already possessed bro..
don't be ignorant if it...
look for a way out...
Jesus can help though

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by enigmagu1(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2013
plaetton: I am just wondering out loud why demons and evil spirits are afraid of atheists, and whether adopting an atheistic worldview could be the best shield against demons, curses, witches and even the ever-present devourer?

Demon is nt afriad of atheist. They ar sure all atheist will perish in hell so there is no point pourin water on a drowning fellow...Demon' major task is gettin ppl to perish in hell ...wen i mean ppl am talkin abt the righteous....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2013
Ajibam:

the op cool

anyways,
plaeton, don't you know being an atheist you are already possessed by the demon of knowledge.. you let d
your knowledge and human wisdom to overshadow the truth. you are already possessed bro..
don't be ignorant if it...
look for a way out...
Jesus can help though

Typical christian anti-intellectual fundamentalism

"knowledge is evil"

kai...smh

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Brymo: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2013
Some people r not sensible at all,atheist ke,demons? The devil has nothing to gain,by goin after Atheists .
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2013
When you have a rational mind,nothing scares you.

If a cat mews at night? You call animal services,if you dey naija you lay otapiapia for the cat simple case solved!

If a plate crashes in your kitchen at night? You simply go clean it up and stack your dishes carefully next time!

If rats make awkward sounds at night in your home? You leave out your old auntie in the village and apply otapiapia as in number 1

If your Samsung galaxy soils,you take it to a qualified technician not claiming like many nairalanders than god is now a phone reairer!

Demons exist only in your head,same goes with god and the holyspirit

When you take out spirituality, you enjoy life and your loved ones,appreciating live knowing you could loose it all in a matter of seconds! No god needed

P:S; its funny how I still hear the still small voice in my head when I want to do wrong! Its either the Holyspirit lives in me an atheist or the human conscience is inherently a part of us. No god needed

23 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by ramalot(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2013
smiley
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Ajibam: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Typical christian anti-intellectual fundamentalism

"knowledge is evil"

kai...smh

you are possessed too..
yours is like legion self!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by AGAMALI(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2013
Juju no dey worry juju na,both of dem na birds of a feather

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by simplyOJ(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2013
plaetton:

Sorry, You see, we don't share your delusions with you.
An atheist cannot serve an imaginary master.
Satan, just like your invisible skydaddy, is a creation of the same deluded mind.

It would appear, going by your delusions, that satan is on a retainership, hired by skydaddy to keep you little retards sufficiently scared and terrified.
So, satan is part and parcel of your never-ending children's horror tale.

Isn't just hilarious , and indeed very saddistic that your skydaddy hires satan to keep you permanently terrified.

Embrace the atheistic worldview and live free.

well living free is a personal decision we all take based on a deeper understanding of what the person believes in. If you are an atheist, good for you. Talking down on others donot make your believe more superior. A practicing believer of Jesus is only afraid because its a decision he or she has taken. Daniel says for those who know their God shall be strong and do exploit. A beleiver in Jesus who knows his onions is likened to a rock being hit by a huge storm and remains unshaken. Take it or leave it.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by MonsieurCoder: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2013
Gods, Satan, demons. Its all in your mind, they only exist in your mind. An atheist has none of that

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta / As A Christian, What Is Your Best Posture Or Position When Praying? / Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.