Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. (3364 Views)

Is It Proper To Date Or Marry A Lady That Is More Financially Buoyant? / Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks / Men: Do You Have to Be Financially Stable Before Marriage or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
If you reduce the number of women in your life you will be financially buoyant 99 percent of the time.

== Serendipity

Friendship and association with women have majorly proven to be more or less parasitic coupled with a warped mentality that men are being nice to them simply because they are 'beautiful'.
=
Christmas is just few days today, I have gotten innumerable subtle and tacit cues to spend like, I need to make my hair and I have got no money, my BIS just expired, it has been long since I recharged my phone. Ehe, what are you gonna buy me for christmas, etc
=
One was telling me that she needed to sell her phone that she wanted a Galaxy note. I wonder why most girl like keeping up with the joneses. Their life is riddled with unhealthy competition and comparison.
=
Most guys of moderate means can NEVER achieve anything in life because of women. They just spend as they earn (paltry sum) on women without let or hindrance.
Women will always want you to spend even if they have got millions.

I don't want to sound immodest or smug, but I do help women, even strangers but it must be with something they need and not a want.
If a girl has got an S2 Galaxy and simply wants an S4 just to 'upgrade' then I will have no business with such because it's not a need and I will be the last to brook such profligacy and extravagance and ostentation.
=
I would rather you my money for other momentous things than spend it on a 'genteel' girl that may not even appreciate it.
Cheers!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
S

1 Like

Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by 190theclown: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Incase
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
What?
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Nwanneamakah: 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lol...made me remember this

2 Likes

Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by kajole(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dude tenks for making my day.

Please guys an assignment

try building a random gist on the present happenings in nigeria with 10 random girls, my sis inclusive
and weigh the average of their reasoning and maintaining an intelligent and intellectual discussion

following the crowd did more wrong to nigeria girls than any other nationality. I am sorry to say this

nigerian guys are to blame

because you attract what you emit

one love my people

1 Like

Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
I am baffled people have issue of this sort, no doubt I get stuff for my babe, but if I don't have or I don't feel the need to get a babe things I feel are mundane I will say it out loud. I intend to die rich

1 Like

Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Dhurmynick(m): 12:33am On Dec 20, 2013
I love this post.. Its like you read my mind
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 20, 2013
Following... Will comment when it makes the front page.
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by fijiano202(m): 3:40am On Dec 20, 2013
Thank God my babe is independent
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 8:59am On Dec 20, 2013
Nwanneamakah: Lol...made me remember this

lmao
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Phranciz(m): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2013
This is one of the reasons I prefer commercial sex workers.

1 Like

Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Nwanneamakah: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2013
Serendipity:
Remember what?

The pic I posted
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by VivyGift(f): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2013
Serendipity: What?

Ur thread makes it to d front page
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by mecussey(m): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2013
We dont need to have numerous girl friends to be happy. Just get a good girl friend, she will help you save money. Unfortunately, some good girls don't know who love them.
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 9:31am On Dec 20, 2013
kajole: Dude tenks for making my day.

Please guys an assignment

try building a random gist on the present happenings in nigeria with 10 random girls, my sis inclusive
and weigh the average of their reasoning and maintaining an intelligent and intellectual discussion

following the crowd did more wrong to nigeria girls than any other nationality. I am sorry to say this

nigerian guys are to blame

because you attract what you emit

one love my people
Cool
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by EejaNla01(m): 9:39am On Dec 20, 2013
This will not stop maga destined guys to lash their hard earned money on trival things for women.
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by mencade6: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2013
am using nokia and she is using black berry.
She said she wants to change to a higher black berry version, that i should change it for her. i declined and told her the one she is using is okay (when me never change my own).
Her attitude changed towards me and she broke up with me.

But am glad she didnt make me a mugu, as a sharp guy, i decoded her magaiasm signal and prepared myself for war.

If you have so much money and want to reduce it, get ladies in your life to do the reducing for you.
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2013
pc guru: I am baffled people have issue of this sort, no doubt I get stuff for my babe, but if I don't have or I don't feel the need to get a babe things I feel are mundane I will say it out loud. I intend to die rich
good
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
I Loooovvvvvveeeeeee this thread.
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dhurmynick: I love this post.. Its like you read my mind
C
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by passionate88: 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nice one
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Saecula: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
nice one @ @op,
moderators, front page things

nice one @ @op,

nice one @ @op,
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Its xmas time! I'm not surprised why many of them initiate conversion wit me on bbm. I just read n ignore, will reply as from january 10.

1 Like

Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by VivyGift(f): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
Jenams: Its xmas time! I'm not surprised why many of them initiate conversion wit me on bbm. I just read n ignore, will reply as from january 10.
Lol abeg help their ministry nah
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
fijiano202: Thank God my babe is independent
Its not just about independence its about being content.
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Nwanneamakah: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Jenams: Its xmas time! I'm not surprised why many of them initiate conversion wit me on bbm. I just read n ignore,will reply as from january 10.

shocked shocked rotflmao....female folks have suffered cry cry cry
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
2s£xy:
Following... Will comment when it makes the front page.
Lmao
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Niz 1@poster

Carrying more women will cost more money and this is what I always tell guys, it not about sleeping with them only. Those girls too are wise and when they know u re playing them, they will also be looking for all means 2 suck u dry.

Financial crisis has hit the world, all coys are looking for possible means to save cost so I'm applying this policy to women.

I stick to my girl alone and I spend less - one love.

Sorry o if u eye me aint doing cos it will cost me more no matter aw small it is.

Its not about the yanshing anymore but about the benjamin.

Its xmas season and all d girls ve suddenly turn to vampires ready to eat u up.

Be wise

Peace
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 12:39am On Dec 21, 2013
mecussey: We dont need to have numerous girl friends to be happy. Just get a good girl friend, she will help you save money. Unfortunately, some good girls don't know who love them.
A wifely one
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Truckpusher(m): 4:10am On Dec 21, 2013
faakay: Niz 1@poster

Carrying more women will cost more money and this is what I always tell guys, it not about sleeping with them only. Those girls too are wise and when they know u re playing them, they will also be looking for all means 2 suck u dry.

Financial crisis has hit the world, all coys are looking for possible means to save cost so I'm applying this policy to women.

I stick to my girl alone and I spend less - one love.

Sorry o if u eye me aint doing cos it will cost me more no matter aw small it is.

Its not about the yanshing anymore but about the benjamin.

Its xmas season and all d girls ve suddenly turn to vampires ready to eat u up.

Be wise

Peace
You're right bro ,but the truth is this is where Ezi's theory comes into play.

One ezi came up with a theory that "one toto dey kill peniis" and somehow he managed to prove it with the rising cases of infidelity in women as a result of the fact that there hubby or bf's had constantly been drilling that same hole for over a long period of time which runs into years until it becomes a routine task and as usual with routines it becomes boring and finally the man looses interest and this usually happens when the woman's sex urge is beginning to soar but once the man can't perform his duties ,the woman may likely get serviced outside after all she is human and it becomes a problem because the society still believe that women should remain faithful despite what happens which is wrong.

He equally points out that man's dominant nature makes him sexually active than women and if left under that condition to have sexual intercourse with a particular woman at the same ferocity and time if all factors are in place she might become sick,tired and develop some vaginal irritations angry......he actually argued that men are more likely to get aroused at the slightest provocation below the belt grin while women has different arousal tendency .....he finally concluded that this is one reason why men should keep as many as they can service because it increases their sex urge which makes them appreciate what they have all to themselves and not this strange woman they keep seeing but not totally relaxed with her because they don't see very often,they don't plan together and they live in different world apart what brings them together is just the sex.

Let those that can service five go ahead and bear the consequences and let those that can't keep quiet and stick to one and also deny themselves the joy of bedding different women after all variety is the spice of life. sad

oya hypocrites make una come chop me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by njuwo(m): 5:02am On Dec 21, 2013
Guy you try, this is nothing but the truth that some guys don't see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed / Advice To Ladies Below Age 26 / Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.