Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Millions Of Naira In Bread Businees(local Or Modern) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Millions Of Naira In Bread Businees(local Or Modern) (410 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / Free Infromation On How To Start Bread Business(local Or Modern) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Millions Of Naira In Bread Businees(local Or Modern) by omobabaon: 12:15am On Dec 20, 2013
I'm oluwaseun odunbaku.d managing director of ase oluwa bakery and bos bread.located at 30 kokumo street aguda ogba ikeja lagos nigeria.
I here to explian d hidden truth on how to make millions of naira in producing bread in nigeria.

Pls dnt hesitate to ask me any qustion concerning ds business and I'm here to answer you freeeeeeE

And for dos who want to build and start dis bread business or you want to build a bakery pls call me on 07069745558(no flashing)
Looking forward to hear from you
Bye
Merry xmas and happy new year,

(1) (Reply)

Resolve Bank Customers’ Complaints In 30 Days – CBN / In Need Of Persuasive Individuals To Help Make Product Awareness . / Crude Oil Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.