Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Seun, Have You Thought About Something Like This For This Forum? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Have You Thought About Something Like This For This Forum? (624 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / Its Official: Seun Have Vowed To Blind Nairalanders! / Serious Question For Seun: Have You Ever Thought About Merchandise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Have You Thought About Something Like This For This Forum? by Andyblaze: 12:26am On Dec 20, 2013
Most forums i've visited often have a sorta 'level' tag attached to every user. By that i mean a new member been a 'Novice' then older members been 'Professional' amidst other levels. Kinda familiar with the whole ummm 2go star progress stuff.
How about we having something of that sort on Nairaland where the amount of time spent online/number of posts or topics created/date registered etc automatically translates to your 'star' or 'level' progress?
Re: Seun, Have You Thought About Something Like This For This Forum? by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 20, 2013
That's what we call uniqueness..No one pass anyone here, If you want to find out any user level here, check his/her the time spent on his/her profile.

"Why do you think iPhone, iPad are so unique smartphone....because everything is strictly Apple and sharing within Apple products only"
Re: Seun, Have You Thought About Something Like This For This Forum? by Nastydroid(m): 3:02am On Dec 20, 2013
abeg who get 525mb sd card...make e borrow me
Re: Seun, Have You Thought About Something Like This For This Forum? by skyscraperTM(m): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
ceekan Mgazine: That's what we call uniqueness..No one pass anyone here, If you want to find out any user level here, check his/her the time spent on his/her profile.
1like
Re: Seun, Have You Thought About Something Like This For This Forum? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dis 1 u dy make FP like say na easy tyn, dem fit also push dis shit to FP.

(1) (Reply)

2014 Simple Prayers For Christian/muslim & You / Nairaland Is Now A Joke...topics Get To FP Based On Sentiments! / Someone Is Impersonating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.